Ja Rule to MTV: Stop Promoting Gays.

Craiglowery

to be honest , there are more gays now then there has ever been in the past.

tv is probably a huge reason why these little homosexual kids are running around , they think its cool and normal.

its wrong! and un-natural.

GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE!! NOT ADAM AND STEVE!

Seriously your the worst kind of advertisement for your religion. If following your God will make me act like you I'd rather not do it.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tv is probably a huge reason why these little homosexual kids are running around , they think its cool and normal.

GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE!! NOT ADAM AND STEVE!

SIEG HEIL!!

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Don't be too sure about that, now homosexuals can live and keep living. Back then, I don't know what they would do if they knew you were homosexual, exile? Death? All by the Church of course.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

[hide=Something Very Smart, Eh?]to be honest , there are more gays now then there has ever been in the past.

GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE!! NOT ADAM AND STEVE![/hide]

You should consider joining Mensa. They could use a brilliant mind like yours.

At everyone arguing that homosexuality is wrong, please post in the 'Is homosexuality wrong' thread. We'll own you over there instead :).

happiehour.jpeg

Don't be too sure about that, now homosexuals can live and keep living. Back then, I don't know what they would do if they knew you were homosexual, exile? Death? All by the Church of course.

Amen. The Bible teaches the execution of homosexuals. Who the hell would want to "come out of the closet" back then?

I finally accepted that I'm bisexual and a transsexual. My psychologist is talking about the possibility of SRS.

Can't you wait until we are burning in the flames of God's eternal love? Or at least this thread. LMAO

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Someone remind me again...What's MTV stand for?>.......Oh yeah, Music television!!!I can jsut see 15 years from now...Daddy, what's mtv stand for?Music television.Child:WTF??!!

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

if you believe god created everything that means he created homosexuality you do know that right? :roll:

So he created murderers and thieves?

No Eels, don't be stupid there's no such thing as free will! :roll:

And the argument that homosexuality has nothing to do with free-will cycles around yet again. Good one Eels. <.<

If god created everything then he created EVERYTHING.. you cant exclude some things from everything.. otherwise it wouldnt be everything would it?

if you're gonna believe something then believe it properly.

Yeah he also created free-will. Amazing isn't it?

if you believe god created everything that means he created homosexuality you do know that right? :roll:

LMAO! Awesome-ly done, Arizark. Kudos to you.

You guys are too stupid to even reply too. I'm not repeating my argument, look at the previous page.

I'm sure God's to blame for man's sin, right? :roll:

You guys are too stupid to even reply too. I'm not repeating my argument, look at the previous page.

I'm sure God's to blame for man's sin, right? :roll:

I've replied to the topic before. 2 times, I think.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

And the argument that homosexuality has nothing to do with free-will cycles around yet again. Good one Eels. <.<

If god created everything then he created EVERYTHING.. you cant exclude some things from everything.. otherwise it wouldnt be everything would it?

Yes, the free will to act on natural biological urges or not. It's either in his will for us to act out these urges, as god's will is unbreakable, or his will is breakable as we act out these urges against it and thus he is not all powerful, right? Or, if you argue he has the power to keep us from acting on these urges, he would be all powerful, but we would no longer have proper free will, right?

I think I covered everything there.

Just playing devils advocate.

God cannot be the all powerful creator of everything.. and yet not control everything. If god exists, then free will doesnt.

Tk5SF.png

I don't believe that stupidity should be a bannable offence, however blatant hatred of groups of people is sickening and should be.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't care what celebrities do, they all need to do something about their ego. Not doing anything that has nothing to do with their movies/ songs would be a great start.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Homosexuality should not be promoted, the fact that these people can not have a child means they are slowing the progress of the Country. Though this may not seem like a problem, if you look into Russia, the leaders of the country actually offer incentives to having children. Wether it be cash rewards or a vehical.

My personal standpoint on homosexuality is that homosexuals aren't completely wrong (even though I do find it odd), but they should not be so smug about their choice. Most of them say that they were born gay, so why try and force their beliefs on a generation.

Homosexuality should not be promoted, the fact that these people can not have a child means they are slowing the progress of the Country.
So basically, contraception is unpatriotic?

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Homosexuality should not be promoted, the fact that these people can not have a child means they are slowing the progress of the Country.
So basically, contraception is unpatriotic?

damn straight :XD:

I guess people with fertility issues and transgenders are unpatriotic as well.

Also, how the HELL does promoting homosexual rights by getting people used to it make them gay?

Steve's child is watching TV. An advertisement for Brokeback Mountain comes on.

Steve: OMFG! My child is going to turn gay. *shields child's eyes*

Steve's child: It's too late, daddy. Go ahead and kill me because I've become one of them.

Steve: OMG I got the gay virus from touching my child!!

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Homosexuality should not be promoted, the fact that these people can not have a child means they are slowing the progress of the Country. Though this may not seem like a problem, if you look into Russia, the leaders of the country actually offer incentives to having children. Wether it be cash rewards or a vehical.

My personal standpoint on homosexuality is that homosexuals aren't completely wrong (even though I do find it odd), but they should not be so smug about their choice. Most of them say that they were born gay, so why try and force their beliefs on a generation.

You don't know what you're talking about. Homosexuality is not a choice nor a set of beliefs you can push on people.

http://www.apa.org/topics/orientation.html

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbc/publications/justthefacts.html