Ja Rule to MTV: Stop Promoting Gays.

Craiglowery

Please Keep This Thread Flame Free!!!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/12/ja-rule-gay/

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWe need to go step to Paramount, and ****ing MGM, and all of these other mother****ers thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s making all of these movies.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWe need to go step to MTV and Viacom, and lets talk about all these ****ing shows that they have on MTV that is promoting homosexuality, that my kids canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t watch this ****.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅDating shows thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s showing two guys or two girls in mid-afternoon. LetÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s talk about **** like that! If thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not ****ing up America, I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know what is.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

111-1.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever hear of...Christianity?

If it's your religion, it's not necessarily ignorant.

Unless, he's just some redneck.

That's ridiculous. Your kid is not going to turn gay because of a TV show... just turn it off if you're that paranoid.

He's not talking about himself.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWe need to go step to Paramount, and ****ing MGM, and all of these other mother****ers thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s making all of these movies.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWe need to go step to MTV and Viacom, and lets talk about all these ****ing shows that they have on MTV that is promoting homosexuality, that my kids canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t watch this ****.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅDating shows thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s showing two guys or two girls in mid-afternoon. LetÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s talk about **** like that! If thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not ****ing up America, I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know what is.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

p2gq.jpg

I say I still really like this thread. 30 pages on it already and just barely off the 2nd page.

But I hate how MTV does homosexual shows because they always get the ones that sterotype gays as "morally loose". I know a lot of guys who actually stick to commitment and don't make out with any guy/girl they see. I don't care that they do it, but I do care if they do it and make homosexuals look so bad.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Actually I would rather just delete MTV, since it has completely veered away from having anything to do with music.

Yeah, I don't really care what the Hiltons did last summer either, or whatnot. :evil:

The homosexuality is not MTV's problem, just his own. He should stick to Cartoon Network. Nobody cares what he thinks either, I never heard of "ja rule" either. Stupid name too.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Don't worry, his opinions havn't been relevant for about 4 years now.

Ja Rule is one of the most ignorant, self-centered, hypocritical rappers ever, I for one am very happy he is no longer at the hype he used to have, it's better for the whole genre of hip-hop/rap.'

Such blatant hatred doesn't belong anywhere.

Bleh, Ja Rule.. I love rap but I can't stand his voice. And who cares if MTV wants to air shows that show gay couples? Turn it off, change the chanel, or block the chanel. Gays have rights to and they shouldn't be kept off tv because someone thinks their kid is going to become gay from watching them.

It's OK when rappers denigrate women in their songs and videos, but not when MTV promotes social equality? Long live the double standards!

(And you know what's funny? Double standards are usually condemned and frowned upon, yet they are extremely common)

This signature is intentionally left blank.

It's OK when rappers denigrate women in their songs and videos, but not when MTV promotes social equality? Long live the double standards!

(And you know what's funny? Double standards are usually condemned and frowned upon, yet they are extremely common)

MTV is promoting the very same hip-poppers (trust me, they are not rappers/MCs , they are posion to the amazing culture thast ahs been smeared over the last few years...), they do not promote social equality. If you have seen MTV, you would see that gays are standardly portrayed as very loose men who are superficial and snobbish, which is just abotu as stereotypical as it can get.

MTV supporting the mysogyny (SP?) and stereotyping = Not promoting social equality.

Yeah I occasionally watch Still a Virgin on MTV, and they had some gay guy some episode. Pretty revolting seeing a guy make out with other guys at parties. I turned it off soon after that, couldn't bare watching it.

Oh and there was one episode of Date My Mom I watched and it was a [bleep] episode. The main reason you'd watch that show is for the hot daughters, but as the stereotypical leso was shown 2 of the 3 looked like they were males, and the other one was a typical ugly fat chick.

Made me a bit :-X .

Matt Sims to MTV: Stop promoting Ja Rule.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

well no 1 likes gay's do they.
except other gays? And the people who can see past their sexuality and relate to other similar characteristics of a person.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Summed up much? :XD:

100% agreed.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous