Fat or Skinny?

dwarfdude3

I'm 13, 5'9 and 155 pounds (about 70 kilograms). Thats fat. I may be fat but I'm not unhappy nor am I lazy. I'm actually very outgoing. I see no reason to change.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'2 201 lbs for me. 25.8 BMI

BMI is a joke. According to the BMI I am labeled as overweight yet I am getting pretty close to having a six pack and can do about 16 pullups. The problem is muscle weighs more than fat and it doesn't take that into account so it's accuracy completely falls apart when it comes to athletic people.

Ambassadar.png

I'm 13, 5'9 and 155 pounds (about 70 kilograms). Thats fat. I may be fat but I'm not unhappy nor am I lazy. I'm actually very outgoing. I see no reason to change.

"Fat?" :-s . You're nowhere close dude. In fact, that's about, if not the, perfect weight for your height. I'm over 140 at about 5'7", and my body/bone structure isn't broad at all. At 5'9", if you were less than 155 pounds, I think I'd actually start getting worried about the effects of being underweight.

Ambassador, the BMI isn't perfect, yes. It can't account for broadness of bone structure, nor quantity of muscle mass, so with the muscle you say you have the "overweight" technicality just comes from all the muscle :P . But against your point, it's not that it doesn't account for athletic people, it's that it doesn't account for people who gain significant quantities of muscle mass. I.e., it'd still work for a cross country runner, even if it isn't as useful for a linebacker :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

5'4 and 80 pounds. :anxious: :-w

Okay, seriously, most of the people on this thread need to...

feastfz7.png

Ya'll are frikkin' too scrawny. FEAST!

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm about 6ft3 and 165 pounds. Just about right imo.

Really fat people scare me, so I'm going to favour skinny.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I'm 6 foot pretty much exactly, and i way something like 61kg. I eat so much though, it's kinda scary, for instance on sunday i ate a massive soup bowl full of porridge, the same pull with peaches and apricots of the tinned variety and twelve pancakes, biggish ones too, something like 20cm across. I love cholesterol! (er..)

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"