Xman new sig

jonathanlee

Isn't it like the 4th sig from Xman in a week ?

Mass production takes to lower quality imo. And originality lives somewhere else. That's the 20th Ranger with the same face, same equipment and same body position i've seen coming from his sigs. That's, how to say, embarassingly boring now. Plus the detail is going down (and quickly too) compared to his last works before this rush, when he actualy had some time to work with.I guess that's what costumer want however So pleeeeeasssse, ask him something more interesting and let him breath, you boys :roll: . Poor, yet richer, mrX :wink:

Yes its nice.

Wish there wasnt a new post every time misterxman made a new sig for someone though, its the same comments every time. We know hes good.

Maybe he could make a gallery and post his new ones there

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

ya some of his sig looks same just like ran shadow all his sig looks about same too is hard to keep thinkin diff style lol but is cool anyway btw he going to add drag ammy,draglong,torch,logo and fix the bowstring and changing the charc look after i ask him :P and i cant think of any other detail of a pixel sig for xman to make lol.

i quite like the black hide pants.. the castle.. the spell.. the mage but thats pretty much it.. :?

the full dragon warrior is poorly done and looks very rushed compared to the rest.. just like the rest of the background

ohh i love them ducklings

signature_1.gif

ya some of his sig looks same just like ran shadow all his sig looks about same too is hard to keep thinkin diff style lol but is cool anyway btw he going to add drag ammy,draglong,torch,logo and fix the bowstring and changing the charc look after i ask him :P and i cant think of any other detail of a pixel sig for xman to make lol.

i spent a long time getting people stop thinking of me as the guy who used to make those mass produced sigs, now every sig i make is original id appreicate it of you didn't still think of me like that

i spent a long time getting people stop thinking of me as the guy who used to make those mass produced sigs, now every sig i make is original id appreicate it of you didn't still think of me like that

I believe the idea's you have are original but sometimes they look the same. But thats what we call style and that's your own style. Though Ran if I had anymore money I'd buy one from you.

OT: The main crit is obviously the dragon guy but that's it.

yeah the characters in ran shadows look alike but thats his style for drawing ppl, dont bust on sum1's style cuz u dont like it

9/10 for the sig startin to not like mrx's sigs as much as i used to they lok like they're made in a rush to get the money faster, not like older ones

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Isn't it like the 4th sig from Xman in a week ?

Mass production takes to lower quality imo. And originality lives somewhere else. That's the 20th Ranger with the same face, same equipment and same body position i've seen coming from his sigs. That's, how to say, embarassingly boring now. Plus the detail is going down (and quickly too) compared to his last works before this rush, when he actualy had some time to work with.I guess that's what costumer want however So pleeeeeasssse, ask him something more interesting and let him breath, you boys :roll: . Poor, yet richer, mrX :wink:

I do agree with you. He told me on rs that he was going to be doing a ton of sigs this week. I guess trying to finish up his orders list, maybe have time for some good stuff.

I mean.. its good, but its not up to the kind of quality we are used to from him.

nice sig. the characters body structures are off tho. the legs and arms just look like tubes.

i give 8/10. mrxman's drawings are overrated imo. :?

adolpha2mp.png

[Jarkan (retired)]-[2001-2003]

[Adolpha (retired)]-[2003-2004]

I really like this one a lot, really catchy.

The dragonhide legs look a little off, and the guy in Full Dragon Armour looks a little off, but overall like I said it is very eye-catching and a great sig.

mahasig95magicho6.gif

Proud co-leader of the Mayhem Makers, Runescape's best pure pking clan

Combat 97 - Str 99 - Att 93 - Hits 97 - Pray 52 - Ranged 95 - Magic 99

I Mahatma I - Thanks Misterxman for the great sig

I'd like to see the day when Jon and Ben are getting red party hat, dragon chain and dragon legs from a kill.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?