~~Dragon's Merchanting~~ *Updated with sept 24th bank*

If you take the time to look, please post. I take a good amount of time rearranging my bank for each bank pic, and i like to get feedback on my progress. Thanks in advance.

This is my Thread to show my bank pictures every few days while merchanting. I didn't consider this a blog, because i only do it in my spare time, and don't plan on getting to any certain amount of money.

Well anyways, i first started to get into merchanting after my friend made 140M and bought a purple party hat in just under a year, so i decided i would try my hand at merchanting...

Also, my santa i don't count towards my money, and will probably never sell it. It was the first item i really worked hard for.

[hide=Starting Bank]Started at September 14

Startingout.jpg[/hide]

[hide=September 16th]day2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=September 23rd]Haven't been on for nearly all week, and this topic slipped pretty far back, but I have made a few million in a single day of merchanting, starting from noon yesterday till about 5, and today from 1 till 4. Overall, it was my personal best day(s) in merchanting. 2.5M in about 7 hours of on/off activity is pretty good, not to mention me getting a kbd head. maybe when i make a bit more money (30m+) il get 78 construction and add it to my house ::'

TT items also popped up, guthix stole and rune legs (g) both in a single clue, although im planning on keeping both for kicks.

day7.jpg[/hide]

[hide=September 24th]Well i had no homework or tests to study for, so i decided, hey, why not merch for a bit? Im glad i did. Beat my previous day by a TON. Every trade went through great, and the prices were really good for the beginning part of the day. I decided to buy some p ess for rc, so il do that in between merchanting. I plan on buying another 10-20k and go for 75 rc, that should also make me a bunch of money, so its a win win deal. :thumbsup:

day8.jpg[/hide]

I will update every 2-5 days, or whenever i have time, although during the week i won't play much due to school.

Post, Rate etc.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

what do you merchant? please say it's something f2p. :pray: :lol:

lol amen im f2p too

98% of the Tip.it Community has a signature. If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap.....

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Pointless keep armour if you're not going to use it. It will just fall inprice.

But goodluck though.

Some people buy Barrows for the look like me or just to say they own Barrows like me again. I could care less if I lose money on it tbh.

If I didn't have school I could make a mil a day. :cry:

Nice Job though go luck on the merchanting.

Thanks for the comments while i was sleeping :P

But anyways, I want to keep the barrows armor because i use it (KQ trips, iron/steel dragon maging) I actually used to have full karils w/o coif, but after a few deaths at mith drags, and some other random deaths, thats all i have left. -.-

idk, but usually merchers keep their secrets to themselves. i would to if i knew how to make 1 mil a day. anyways, keep it up. that is a very nice bank.

congrats on ur hard work

d_e_l_u_x_e2.gif

who ever said nothing is impossible has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door...

(\__/)

( O.o )This is Bunny.

( > < )Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

idk, but usually merchers keep their secrets to themselves. i would to if i knew how to make 1 mil a day. anyways, keep it up. that is a very nice bank.

congrats on ur hard work

Thanks for the comment, and yes, i like to keep my secret of what i merchant, although if you really think about it, its probably something pretty obvious :o

I really only got lucky on the two days of merchanting, as alot of prices dropped, so i was able to buy and sell quickly.

I let out one small secret though

only sell on RSOF forums :-w

congrats on ur hard work

Thanks for the comment, and yes, i like to keep my secret of what i merchant, although if you really think about it, its probably something pretty obvious :o

I really only got lucky on the two days of merchanting, as alot of prices dropped, so i was able to buy and sell quickly.

:P I can't stand RSOF.

Very nice bank. I managed to make like 6m in like 2 weeks DURING THE SUMMER. While merchanting. Man, I hate it now.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

congrats on ur hard work

:P I can't stand RSOF.

Very nice bank. I managed to make like 6m in like 2 weeks DURING THE SUMMER. While merchanting. Man, I hate it now.

saru, wouldnt u have been better off barrowing that? :-w wouldve taken u like 2 days

nice merchering

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Well today was a great day for me, and i explained most of in in my bank pic for today, although don't expect another one for a few days, possibly until Sunday. I was actually hoping to end the day with a big 17M, but i came close, plus i bought up 5k p ess, so that probably would have pushed me over.

what do you merchant? please say it's something f2p. :pray: :lol:

Nice, im saving up for a santa hat. I turned 3 mil into 10 mil in 2 weeks so far.

F2P isn't too hard to merc, made 1mil in 5 minutes - that was a fluke, Generally tho you just need skill, some luck and being at the right place at the right time helps a lot . Usually takes me a day to get 1.1x or 1.2x what i had originally.

But yeah, what the others said, mercs tend to keep the best ideas to themselves - unfortunately.