The story of Runescape

Rarex

I have read the past 2 articles, and I want to answer -.^

The story of almost every RS player:

~ Finds RS

~ Meets people and makes friends

~ Goes pking/finds something he really enjoys

~ Becomes addicted

~ Levels that something hoping that when he/she reaches his/her goal it will make the game funner

~ Reaches that goal, it feels null, so he sets himself to keep leveling it

~ Gives up with his past goal, finds something else to do

~ After 1-2 years he gets bored of rs, and it isnt as fun as it used to be.

~ Clicking is becoming too much

~ Starts thinking: I have wasted too much time on rs to quit

~ Sees RS with null eyes, nothing is fun anymore

~ Quits RS for good

I found rs, meet people, had alot of fun, did quests, discovered pking, started exploring areas, pked, trained all the time then went pking with friends, when i reached 100 i found that every1 was lower than me so i couldnt pk like before (at hills), train train train :(, no fun, cant quit

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Thats a losers way of RSing

~Hears about Rs

~Plays

~Learns the ways

~Rrains combat

~Realises armour and food arn't free

~Trys a Skill

~Gets addicted to a skill

~Sets a goal

~Reachs the goal

~Does more combat

~Gets a skill cape

~Plays until RS is shut down :twisted:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

k i get what you are saying, you are flaming me :@

-.- Idiots you spend more time skilling, while i train and then go pk and have fun, you skill skill skill and waste more time than i do :)

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

its usually when reallife conflicts with rs that that happens or when youve done almost everything in rs. when you have so high of a totall and realize you were addicted usually high level playered do quit for good eventually when they find out that goals have become a chore.

people usually dont quit until they no longer find it fun.

i still find it fun though =)

StarViv.png

~Hears about Rs

~Plays

~Learns the ways

~Rrains combat

~Trys a Skill

~Sets a goal

~Reachs the goal

~Does more combat

~Gets a skill cape

Hey, you forgot about getting at least one of all types of rares in the game :P. And that list is how I'm going to play RS, not like the first one.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'm so glad I play like 3hours max of runescape a week, it doesn't become boring and I'm not addicted.

ye thats a pretty good idea. :)

"Why should i fear Death!?""I know the guy !"

Love gives you courage, being loved gives you strength

hasero.png

• 9 months later...

~Hears about Rs

~Plays

~Learns the ways

~Rrains combat

~Trys a Skill

~Sets a goal

~Reachs the goal

~Does more combat

~Gets a skill cape

That is the DETAILED version. My is very general and applies to many many players. I'm not sure about getting a skill cape ;)

Working out topic

~Hears about Rs

~Plays

~Learns the ways

~Rrains combat

~Trys a Skill

~Sets a goal

~Reachs the goal

~Does more combat

~Gets a skill cape

Smither is right. You're just being pessimistic about this. Instead of trying to find different ways of having fun, you complain about how much better the old days were.

Skilling isn't the only reason people play either. If this game didn't have Castle Wars, I probably wouldn't even play.

~Hears about Rs

~Plays

~Learns the ways

~Rrains combat

~Trys a Skill

~Sets a goal

~Reachs the goal

~Does more combat

~Gets a skill cape

Smither is right. You're just being pessimistic about this. Instead of trying to find different ways of having fun, you complain about how much better the old days were.

Skilling isn't the only reason people play either. If this game didn't have Castle Wars, I probably wouldn't even play.

Like I said above your reply, that is a very detailed version. Not everyone is a skiller. Not everyone likes combat. Not everyone aims for a skill cape. Not everyone aims to play Runescape until it is shut down. ;). Mine is very general and applies to many more players.

USE YOUR BRAIN. You got it for something.

Working out topic

Looks like you failed to see our point. We're saying to be optimistic and stop being so set on the past. If you're going to stick around on Runescape, find something that interests you. Don't just complain that something you liked is gone.

And the pot calls the orange "black".

Looks like you failed to see our point. We're saying to be optimistic and stop being so set on the past. If you're going to stick around on Runescape, find something that interests you. Don't just complain that something you liked is gone.

And the pot calls the orange "black".

A lot happens between

~ Gives up with his past goal, finds something else to do

~ After 1-2 years he gets bored of rs, and it isnt as fun as it used to be.

He/she could find another something and another and another and another and another and another. Until that person finally stops -.-.

Reaching a skill cape could be one of those anothers, after skilly capie, there is another goal and another and ect.. until the dead line is reached

Working out topic

And if you viewed things positively, you would see that there is no deadline. You were the one who started this thread. We're just showing you that your story is not the same for everyone.

And if you viewed things positively, you would see that there is no deadline. You were the one who started this thread. We're just showing you that your story is not the same for everyone.

Like in the movie where the dude tries to make cigarettes appear healthy:

"I don't have to prove I'm right, I have to prove that you are wrong"

And you, sire, have been proven wrong ;)

I have not been proven wrong :)

Working out topic

This guy has no idea how to argue his point logically.

Generalizations fail most of the time and we've got several people disagreeing with your timeline. Myself included. I leave my skilling window open while I do my other stuff because it helps keep me busy. I'

m not bored and I've been playing almost 2 years. I'm not a stupid-skiller-stereotype either because I do PvP and Boss Hunting regularly.

In my opinion you sound like another whiny PKer; that won't get you anywhere on Tip.It.

Reaching a skill cape could be one of those anothers, after skilly capie, there is another goal and another and ect.. until the dead line is reached

What deadline?

This is what's accurate for me:

Finds the game at the age of 10 (before age restrictions)

Gets stuck in Lumbridge

Has great trouble finding out how to train prayer

Discovers the world

Is very pleased with gaining 8 prayer levels from a quest

Starts smithing and selling all day long

Scammed for mithril armour in an alleyway in varrock

Joins a clan

Clan goes down in flames

Joins a bigger clan

Bigger clan goes down in flames while creating a new clan with 110+ reqs

Finds the Order of Cabbage

Picks cabbage