Richest Person in RS?

Robot919

Hmm, I would say Chessy018(she has 99 con, godsword,full bandos,full 3rd age, full dragon, and full armydyle, blue party hat, other party hats also(not sure which), and still has 798m left over), or fredmcgarry.

Ahhh! Why does that name sound familiar, I think I've met her in Yanille.

On-Topic: I don't know who the richest person is, and it would be very hard to find out for multiple reasons but if I ever reached the gp cap, I'd use all my money in rares and full dragon sets.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a sad commentary on the state of this game that so many people care so much about "who is the richest".

Sort of a parallel with how people obssess over the "rich and famous" in the real world, where it is also rather sad.

So you have 500 Burger King hats. What are you going to do with them? Sprout another 499 heads?

The richest people in RS are those whose friends lists are full.

~q

Everytime you post, I get an strong urge to hit you. :-w

Then I must be doing something right. :P

Burger King hats and other rares are the RuneScape equivalent of solid gold toilets. Why people are impressed upon seeing them is beyond me.

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

jem, arch and kierac no longer play and never posted public bank pics, but 3 hit u has his on youtube i think, take a look.

Oh ok sweet, I will have a look-see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgGLLvUMpcc

I just saw a video, don't know if it was the same as that link, but I saw all the masks :shock: . That is the richest person I have seen.

If you saw 190 mask sets 41 pumpkins 27 easter eggs 29 disks of returning 5 red hats 6 white hats and 6 blue hats + a lot of other stuff then its the right one.

Wow you truly are a moron.

3 hit u is just a sad faker noob.

Dont know about the other people you told about but prolly some lame fakers aswell.

No picture no proof. The picture in this case would be showing that stuff in trade inv.

Errmm....... NVM

Wow now stakers are the richest.. i used to thought Duke Freedom was the richest now. Who knows? he got banned.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Wow Mod Edit: Removed vulgar language.Q.V. Tip Mod

3 hit you's bank is fake dumb Mod Edit: Vulgar language removed

Fredmgarry aint rich

rich people arel ike urballzrmine and stakers....10b+ worth is rich...not 500m...

Your sig says you quit RS, please quit tipit while you are at it <.<

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Wow Mod Edit : Vulgar language removed.Q.V. Tip Mod

3 hit you's bank is fake dumb Vulgar language removed.

Fredmgarry aint rich

rich people arel ike urballzrmine and stakers....10b+ worth is rich...not 500m...

lolz u pwnt dem nuubs.

On topic: Can someone put a link to Duke freedom's post?

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

See, the names of rich people aren't affecting me, I'm just sitting here in shock that Duke god banned.

Who wasn't when it happened? :lol:

As for my best bank picture:

duke0ic.png

Theoretical estimated value of around ~32.5bil these days.

3 hit you's bank is fake dumb shts

Agreed.

pessi89's bank is pretty freakin awesome.i respect him more than these rich players because hes got a lot of difficult skills to 99.amazing skiller and he has an amazing bank.also hes oen of teh only people to have noted items in his bank.no-joke. poh glitch with the butler he says.

tifsdac6mc.gif

See, the names of rich people aren't affecting me, I'm just sitting here in shock that Duke god banned.

duke0ic.png

Agreed.

wow.. thats the first person to ever rl trade that i actually have respect for

you did it for a good reason and not just the money.

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Um... whats the good reason? And the only reason seems to be the money...

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Um... whats the good reason? And the only reason seems to be the money...

well the fact that he could do it, and admit he did it and why

i feel deserves respect

i know alot of people are gonna flame me on this

but i hang with what i said

im not sayin its right to do it, its scamming people out of their money

but he admit it and he had a viable reason why

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

sorry salim, but rule breaking remains rule breaking. He was a good market analyst and deserved respect for that, but respect for admitting he was banned rightfully after the fact... That's stretching my ethics too far.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

You're joking, right?

"My sister is sick and needs an operation or she'll die and my father just got laid off" = an understandable reason why someone might decide to do RL trading of RS gold.

"Uh, I started college and I'm too lazy to make a few bucks to pay my expenses the honest way" = NOT a good reason to decide to do RL trading.

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

"My sister is sick and needs an operation or she'll die and my father just got laid off" = an understandable reason why someone might decide to do RL trading of RS gold.

"Uh, I started college and I'm too lazy to make a few bucks to pay my expenses the honest way" = NOT a good reason to decide to do RL trading.

~q

Agreed, rules are rules. He knowingly broke them, was caught, and should pay the same consequences as everyone else. I find it hard to respect someone who throws all that work away in days/weeks(however long it went on). There are many more productive ways to make money.

This is a neat post, but pointless without proof.

O yea, I am the richest person in rs, prove me wrong :wink:

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

duke0ic.png

Agreed.

Woah!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Ok you are/were the richest person in RS. I don't think anybody can beat you. Well, there might be someone, but we need proof.

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

I can only state my opinion that people are extreme hypocrits and turn a blind eye considering everything they "supposively" 'don't know' and yet seem to make a huge issue out of things that are public knowledge.

Furthermore, I want it to be clear that I never asked for compashion. Some people don't care so much about the RWIT rule and some people do and that's fine.

I want to point out that I only provided the link for those who wanted to read what I posted at the time. Neither I nor probably tip.it's administration are looking for continued debate on the topic. The thread was locked for a reason. Move on.

I heard Albosky has got some $$$ :-$
I heard you know Phil's RSN. :P

No idea. :| Why the hell would I want to keep up to see who's the Bill Gates of RS.

Hehe Jesse, +1. Yea, looking at 50 billion worth banks is nice and all. But what's to discuss?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

jem, arch and kierac no longer play and never posted public bank pics, but 3 hit u has his on youtube i think, take a look.

Oh ok sweet, I will have a look-see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgGLLvUMpcc

I just saw a video, don't know if it was the same as that link, but I saw all the masks :shock: . That is the richest person I have seen.

If you saw 190 mask sets 41 pumpkins 27 easter eggs 29 disks of returning 5 red hats 6 white hats and 6 blue hats + a lot of other stuff then its the right one.

Wow you truly are a moron.

Dont know about the other people you told about but prolly some lame fakers aswell.

No picture no proof. The picture in this case would be showing that stuff in trade inv.

You got proof that it is fake?, i dont know that the entire bank is real but i know he has at least 3 hats a mask set and a santa.

Gohanbeast15 is one of the richest (not banned)

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I know Fredmcgarry and I started this conversation with him about a month ago because I read it on a different forum, it got us both laughing a lot \'

I won't spoil the fun so I'll let you all contemplate on whom you think is the richest in the game (no doubt someone who isn't public is richer than anyone who is public), pics of my bank are on my site to those who know the links (I won't be providing them).

Edit: For those who think items/pictures of my bank are fake, they're not, I showed a Moderator of Zybez forums (who won't be named, as it was a private trade, not public) in order to keep the topic open I made many, many months ago (otherwise it would be locked due to fake image).

pessi89's bank is pretty freakin awesome.i respect him more than these rich players because hes got a lot of difficult skills to 99.amazing skiller and he has an amazing bank.also hes oen of teh only people to have noted items in his bank.no-joke. poh glitch with the butler he says.

Pessi89 was with me at Rogues Den (well I went there to cook and he was there) he showed me his rares and I had more than him (he was collecting Santa hats at the time and had 64 I believe (if I remember rightly).

duke0ic.png

Agreed.

I got better things to do than make up stories or fake images, I hardly play anymore so why would I bother?

I had more santa's than that, lost 495 of them at Black Demons (taverley, in note form) (forgot to bank, what an idiot) I died infront of "Caraman 1" came back asked if he got them, he said he didn't even see me die :wall: pretty much straight after that I posted on MM's forums cos was trying to get 500 of 1 rare, so so close, yet so far :(

If we're counting people who RL trade (like it's obvious we are) then probably R2pleasent, Duke or Cursed Y0u, however there are many more out there.

i go to schol it is 32k a year now someone tell me what part time job i could be working to make that kind of money? anyone on here who says they would leave college with 120k in debt over selling pixels on a game that, u will eventualy leave or it will get sold off and completley screwed up, are either little kids who don't understand how much 120k is in real life or are just flat out liars.

Trust me jagex doesn't care about you or the game they care about real life money the same money duke fredom was makeing and the only reason they banned him is it may cost them money, or they weren't getting a cut. The real world revolves around the all mighty dolar not a bunch of pixels, and some of you need to grow up and realise this.

Flash130.png

You're joking, right?

~q

You're so naive if you think college is in anyway that easy to pay for, I know of people who pay off their student loans and such until they're in their late 30's or later. Think before you post, saying paying for college is that easy.

HipHop.png

TheDark or Kevinnv on other forums.