REAL LIFE PICTURES!

PaperClipsYaaaar

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with all these lamers creating their own crappy pictures and posting them here. Why do you feel it's necessary to show us your crap? Nobody asked for it. And they certainly aren't funny. So go away, creepy copy cats.

Hm, now that you do requests. Could you do a creepy copy cat? I need something above my bed.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

What's up with all these lamers creating their own crappy pictures and posting them here. Why do you feel it's necessary to show us your crap? Nobody asked for it. And they certainly aren't funny. So go away, creepy copy cats.

Hm, now that you do requests. Could you do a creepy copy cat? I need something above my bed.

Because mods lock it if they try to create their own topics.

Agreed though.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

:lol:

I love...Er...All of them? (All the ones by Paperclip, the other ones are rubbish - Except for the Bubsa one, and maybe a few other ones)

And I really doubt you know who I am. If you happen to, why not, take a shot if you have the time. (If anyone else on OT feels like it...Go ahead...Anyone else, no. Just no.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

This thread wins.

I swear everyone who posts on the WoW thread are now posting like classic wowers...you know with all the QFTs, (epic) fails, wins, and all that jazz. It's pretty cool actually.

It's not just strictly WoW slang though.

I've been doing it since before WoW was even announced ::'

This thread wins.

I swear everyone who posts on the WoW thread are now posting like classic wowers...you know with all the QFTs, (epic) fails, wins, and all that jazz. It's pretty cool actually.

language like that has been around for at least 100 years. I dont know where people get the idea that its WoW.

Tk5SF.png

language like that has been around for at least 100 years. I dont know where people get the idea that its WoW.
Because people are ignorant, I dunno really. Personally I consider WoW to be the focal point of the collapse of the English language :uhh:

This thread wins.

When I came to these forums 2 years or so ago, I never heard that kind of language. I never heard win, fail, epic something, or anything. I switched to WoW...and all of a sudden I hear these terms. Maybe they were not invented by WoW, but maybe it was popularized by it.

dmanxb7.jpg

It wasn't popularised by WoW, it was already in heavy use at places like Something-Awful, Offtopic, FARK, etc.

Cool. I first heard it on WoW, and it has become more prevalent since then. Guess it's because of whatever forums you posted then...

dmanxb7.jpg