Why Do Some Skillers Do This??

bubbyjoe2

Hating people because of how they look...?

RS RACISM FTW!!!

Seriously, though. Just follow them and say "Hi"" first, and then trade them, just to make sure they're autoing.

Some skillers won't respond just to get you to report them, but at least this way, Jagex understands and you don't get banned.

RACIST!

.::Congratulations!::.

I just advanced a spamming level!

Now I need to find a decent Signature.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hating people because of how they look...?

RS RACISM FTW!!!

Seriously, though. Just follow them and say "Hi"" first, and then trade them, just to make sure they're autoing.

Some skillers won't respond just to get you to report them, but at least this way, Jagex understands and you don't get banned.

RACIST!

You're racist because you're calling me racist.

Still, it wastes Jagex's time by trying to sow the banning of autoers.

I think the only way you can get black marks for abusing the report system is by blatantly reporting someone for something that obviously had nothing to do with what they did.

Newb: Where's Varrock at?

Noob: Go away, noob

Newb: Please tell me

Noob: Reported for pass scamming

Obviously he'll get a black mark for that (hopefully.)

The other way is by actually reporting someone for Misuse of Customer Support when they wrongly report you.

Your statement that skillers dress the 'Bot-Fashion' just so people will report them and get in trouble is completely baseless. You're probably just a skiller-hater.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

After al 'All Noob' here is a new habit that is raising : the 'Repport All'.

I try to be a skiller. I don't consider myself over anyone neither better.

The more I progress, the more I try to be helpfull. This way, the game is better.

First resolution i took : never use the 'noob' word anymore ingame, keeping calm and stay pleasant. Respect every players and help your friends or nice people.

In the same time i got rid of bad friends who where only beggars, teasing my rewards with bad eyes.

I also started to keep silence when a player start to be ennoying. There is no need to add to the problem.

The game went rapidly funnier.

Of course i cannot change everything.

This morning a low level member asked me to hold my DAxe. I stopped talking to him and added him into ignore list... I continues shopping those yews, being still present for other players.

Later came the worse thing i ever got in.

I was alching at Shilo bank and reading friend private chat.

A player was here, fletching. Suddenly he said 'Autoer'. and started to get exited. he was about to repport me when i realized the situation.

I simply answered : 'have you ever seen in shilo an 100+ cmb autoer, alching and whielding a lava b staff ?'. 'more over, see my outfit, i do not look like the day i went out the tutorial Island'.

This rapidly closed the discussion. No need to blame him, even if he drove me in real nerves.

Now the problem is : players are able to repport other for macroing/autoing and breaking the rules... i really encourage it.

But, this is also a responsability they have to deal with.

I would have had really no problem if he got a blackmark for his mistake.

Before playing 'moderator', you should be very aware about the autoers and macroers. Look for details, this way you will prevent errors.

Never forget people can now easy switch off every messages...

Oh baby light the dark side...

You, know, it's actually surprising that you got blackmarked. I've reported over 30 poeple i thought were bots but after reporting them, realized they weren't. I never got blackmarked.

The Sentence On The Bottom Is True

The Sentence on the Top is False.

you just have to accept this. your perfectly able to wear whatever you want and pick a weird name, and you dont have to talk if you dont want to. and you dont really have to report bots, jagex knows about them and they are on to them. they ban tons every week.

aiming for 99 wc, at the moment 81

• 2 weeks later...
I think the only way you can get black marks for abusing the report system is by blatantly reporting someone for something that obviously had nothing to do with what they did.

Newb: Where's Varrock at?

Noob: Go away, noob

Newb: Please tell me

Noob: Reported for pass scamming

Obviously he'll get a black mark for that (hopefully.)

The other way is by actually reporting someone for Misuse of Customer Support when they wrongly report you.

Your statement that skillers dress the 'Bot-Fashion' just so people will report them and get in trouble is completely baseless. You're probably just a skiller-hater.

8 of my in-game friends are skillers.

And the typical skiller hater acts like this:

"OMFG STUPID SKILLURZ SKILLURZ NUBS SHUDE B BANED DEY AR NUB LIK JADEX"

Skillers have every right to play the game how they want, within the rules. However I think that no one should be allowed to make efforts to waste Jagex's time. Make yourself obvious that you aren't an autoer.

Firstly, don't wear default clothes.

Secondly, wear an item or two.

Thirdly (although you shouldn't be pressured to, but we all would prefer it) be social! Be communicative! Enjoy one of the main purposes of an MMORPG, Talk! I don't get why people should seclude themselves to just training, unless they are taking part in an activity which requires plenty of clicking and movement, which would be otherwise inhibited by typing, however, in this case you can't be labelled as an autoer because of the complex movement patterns which a program could not recreate.

I know about the possibility of being muted, and that's a problem which I can't figure how to resolve. How can you get by being a muted level 3 skiller? :-k

~ W ~

sigzi.png

The bot impersonator qualifications would be as follows:

-doesn't speak

-wears default clothes

-only the following skills trained:

-fishing

-woodcutting

-mining

-asian/random letter name (leet doesn't count)

-Runs from randoms rather than talking to them

-low combat level

If all of these were applicable to a skiller, then it would be breaking rule 9.

just because they don't speak, it doesn't make them bots, they can be muted

just because they wear default clothes, it doesn't make them bots, they can like it

Just because they only train that skill, it doesn't make them bots, they can also like a single skill very much

Just because they have asion names/random letters, it doesn't make them bots, they can just like the names or even come from asia.

I run from some random events too, doesn't make me a bot.

skillers are low combat lvl too, doesn't make them a bot.

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

well i never really had a problem w/ this because i only (usually) report auto texters because when my fingers are cold as hell and i see some one go

selling monks 300 each------alkgjdvdaflk346

ctrl+v

ctrl+v

ctrl+v

ctrl+v ugh....

as for the skiller who decided it'd be a great idea to dress up like a macro and have people report him so that he can report you for misuse of customer support is weird, and child-like.

thats like me putting blood over my white shirt and walking into filenes and getting a new shirt and pants. i didnt kill any one but it sure looks like i did. heyyy..... they put me in jail because i looked like i was breaking the rules!!!

i wish there was a "report this idiot here" rule but there isn't. .......

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Pauls pet monkeys got loose again, they get on the controls, and give random black marks.

someone was scamming and flaming, I reported him, he reported me back for scamming, I got 4 black marks from that on my level 89.

I reported a macroer once, suspected, was one of those skillers, but so far I havent got a mark from it.

vizardsig-1.png