Why Do Some Skillers Do This??

bubbyjoe2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree.

Whether they did intentionally, or whether or not you actually did get black marks is irelevant in my opinion.

Most people, Jagex included, have common sense. So, this would not automatically be blacklisting anyone wearing default clothing, it would be blacklisting people deliberatly pretending to be an autobot. By adding it into the rules should make it clear - then if you get banned its your own fault.

Drow4.png

bots wc/mining/fishing/rc are also using auto talkers now.. they speak the same words over and over again like

"."

"lol"

"wc lvls?"

"fish lvls?"

"mining lvls?"

"rc lvls?"

so double check if he/she really is a bot or not..

also some bots level their combat now to avoid monsters.

or level their def/atk to wear items such as mithrill black steel.

so they would look like a normal runescape player. double check.

bots usualy have their chat on so pm them if they dont reply well think if you report them or not

asasasasaslx7.png

I like have about 12 unreaded messages from Jagex, just no time to log in and read they, sometimes i logging in and just deleting without reading anyway all of they about membership suscribing not some warnings because i ever rare report or talk with somebody.

I have almost time Public -> Friends only, Private -> All time Off :D, Trade - >Friends only..

And if sometimes i enablind public and somebody asking for some level i without answer disabling public again because i hate people who ask levels then compare they...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I totally agree.

Whether they did intentionally, or whether or not you actually did get black marks is irelevant in my opinion.

Most people, Jagex included, have common sense. So, this would not automatically be blacklisting anyone wearing default clothing, it would be blacklisting people deliberatly pretending to be an autobot. By adding it into the rules should make it clear - then if you get banned its your own fault.

Thank you for supporting!

I'm back.

These guys don't try to look like bots, the try to act like them too.

They run from random events, turn their trade offer and chats off, and pick a chinese or gibberish name like cfgt5456.(Made up)

Ehh, try looking at the high scores next time? :-k

ssuserbariiwv9.png
If I wanted to hit numbers I would hit my calculator.

I ran around with a low combat level with default clothing for a long time, since I was determined to keep my combat level only as high as the items I could smith, so I ended up being able to make full steel before I finally gave in and got my attack defense and strength at a decent level ( I also got members) and I was in default clothing, since I had no clue how to change it. So was I breaking any rules? I dont think so.

But people should not deliberately try to look like an autoer. Thats just stupid and mean spirited.

triforceelf.png

well dont go to rimmy and report random people, check if they are bots. look them up watch them for a couple minutes before you go around reporting level three's dressed like bots.

dont hate skillers <3:

Let your yellow mellow.

Appeal.

I'm very surprised I didn't come across one when I went reporting bots with a crew. I think it's pretty damn unfair that Jagex does that, since it's been certified by them, and both player mods I've been reporting with, that reporting macroers is risk-free. So appeal, and express your anger, because they have morally (MORALLY, not legally) no right to do that.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

This cannot be the whole story. You must have received blackmarks for some other reason... perhaps choosing the incorrect reporting option.

Nobody receives blackmarks for reporting suspected macro'ers - period.

2bcacd2197.png

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people."

-George W. Bush

So are you trying to say that wearing default clothes and not training combat should be against the rules? That's ridiculous.

Try reading the rant next time? #-o

He's mad because he was trying to help by reporting autoers, and some [puncture] made a fake-autoer character just to get people banned, so he ends up getting blackmarked for reporting what appeared to be an autoer...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

i support beacuse i saw lvl 3s choping down a yew tree!!!!!! i support 100%! once again i support 100%!

WTFBBQ ROTFLOLPMP!

You deserve a slap.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

i support beacuse i saw lvl 3s choping down a yew tree!!!!!! i support 100%! once again i support 100%!

1. That is a macro

2. This is not the RSOF

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

The bot impersonator qualifications would be as follows:

-doesn't speak

-wears default clothes

-only the following skills trained:

-fishing

-woodcutting

-mining

-asian/random letter name (leet doesn't count)

-Runs from randoms rather than talking to them

-low combat level

If all of these were applicable to a skiller, then it would be breaking rule 9.

You are wrong.

Just because someone doesn't talk DOESN'T make them an autoer.

Just because someone wears default clothes DOESN'T make them an autoer.

Just because someone only has fishing, mining, woodcutting trained at the moment, DOESN'T make them an autoer.

Just because the name might seem asian DOESN'T make them an autoer.

Just becaue someone runs from randoms rather then talking to them, DOESN'T make them an autoer.

Just because someone is low combat level DOESN'T make them an autoer.

I think you need to actually learn how to detect an autoer before you go giving false "qualifications" of an autoer. Autoers move in certain ways usually a pre recorded routine. You have to watch them sometimes for a period of 30 minutes or more before you can tell.

I don't know why people are so fussed over them, Jagex has a detection system for repetitive movements in similar places etc so if they are autoing the detection system will get them.

But those are all the attributes of autoers... :roll:

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Um, autoers can be any shape.

I've seen a level 74 autoer. Many autoers change their shapes just to fool you.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.