modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

If I recall correctly the BR required 5 shots to kill someone.

The DMR is 4 body shots and a headshot for the kill.

Map pack is looking good. Price may be a little high but it's been like that since Halo 3 so it doesn't really surprise me. The maps look gorgeous.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

It really isn't that much honestly.

Reach Map Packs: $3.33 for each map.

MW2 Map Packs: $3:00 for each map. (Using cod as an easy reference, haven't bought DLC for many other games often."

More, but more bang for the buck. Custom games, Forge, etc.

@ Over, It is 5 shots like you said, for some reason it is accepted that the BR kills in 4 shots, but that is because MLG does stronger damage, making it 4 shot.

vizardsig-1.png

Think I play to much? look at my brother:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/default.aspx?player=I3utteRzZ

We have two xbox's, and a different internet connection for each one.(not to mention another one for the computers)

I think I'm going to wait a while on this. 10 bucks is a little much for 3 maps.

Not really, no.

Nearly 3 days playing campaign. Over 6,000 killionaires. All for some credits. :shame:

Thats how the big cats roll, all onyx campaign commendations. He almost has enough credits to get to field marshall once the cap is removed. He literally has no life; he just graduated college and is designing character models for some indie gaming company.

Whatever floats your boat. :/

It doesn't really float my boat, however. You see, I dont farm anymore(besides the occasional rumble pit boost my friends make me do) because I have enough cr to get to brigadier grade 2, and buy the fully upgraded mark VI/commando shoulders/assualt-sapper®, and the gold visor. Im set for life, but he's never happy it seems..

Haha. A guy just tried to ram me with a banshee and I armour locked. :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I love those moments.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I love those moments.

The people who hit you just think WTF?!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I managed to somehow wedge a Ghost between two speeding Mongooses (Mongi?) and shoot it at super speed into the enemy base. I think it even killed a few people before hitting the wall and blowing up.

I love Halo glitches.

Also, is there anyone who might play the game with me? I'm only warrant officer two or something, and I can't add friends because of security settings if either of those things make a difference.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I beleive the term is mongeeses.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

#-o

You're right, Over.

And about playing Reach together...?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

What's your GT Nexa?

-Random Youtuber