Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Just a minute ago, i loaded up my reach as per usual. When i loaded it up, it offered me the screen that was first shown to all of us, about 'joining up to the unsc' and giving me the option to be a male or female, not paying much attention i just clicked male and continued on my way. When i got on i found all my armour had reset (+emblem and colour). I still had my unlocked items and credits so i wasnt bothered, along with my rank. My one problem is that it completely reset my campaign process, i had already done most the missions on solo legendary, and now it looks like i have to do it all again! Anyone got any advice on a way to revert this?!

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

^ KDR is on your main service record page on bungie.net, it's next to your spartan armour model, it should say "Matchmaking MP Kills [number] ([KD ratio])"

This is probably a terrible explanation so:

[hide=images]332uiah.png

Also, spot whats wrong with this picture, taken from this week's weekly update:

02.jpg[/hide]

an extra 250 gamerscore :o

soldersig.jpg

Just a minute ago, i loaded up my reach as per usual. When i loaded it up, it offered me the screen that was first shown to all of us, about 'joining up to the unsc' and giving me the option to be a male or female, not paying much attention i just clicked male and continued on my way. When i got on i found all my armour had reset (+emblem and colour). I still had my unlocked items and credits so i wasnt bothered, along with my rank. My one problem is that it completely reset my campaign process, i had already done most the missions on solo legendary, and now it looks like i have to do it all again! Anyone got any advice on a way to revert this?!

No help on the campaign (I think it's stuck like that), but everything else went back to normal for me after about a day. Just have to re-equip all of your armor.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The higher the better.

So near 2.

I guess it depends on the match styles you favour though as well. If you play those zombie ones your KDR drops quite a bit, and similar with games like oddball. I think I'll start playing Invasion more, even though it's teams which I dislike due to quitters. It's alright though, winning a majority of the games.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

So I looked on Bungie's forums today and saw a thread for "legitimate cR boosting" (or something along those lines.) Read a few of them, and tried the gruntpocalypse one.

How can people stand to do that for hours on end? IT'S SO [bleep]ING BORING. Although the headshots are nice. Other than that, just seems like too much of a grind.

havent posted here in a while so heres where im at in reach now

reach.png

add me up if you want (ricky6pack) and yeah thats the original armor ive only boughten one thing from the armory

which is grunts birthday lol and im saving up incase something i want comes along

foxtrot.jpg

so liek i know this dude name foxtrot and he luvs me

My K/D is .67, which is mainly due to playing a lot of infection and other game types which I get stuck in.

Will try invasion soon though. Does anyone want to do Campaign on Legendary with me? I quite honestly suck at the campaign. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Well that's pretty sad. Target Locator boosting? Really?

Do you want some cheese with your whine?

It's just pathetic, but hey, if you want to waste your time boosting to buy stuff that doesn't even do anything, be my guest.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

It's just pathetic, but hey, if you want to waste your time boosting to buy stuff that doesn't even do anything, be my guest.

If it doesn't do anything, then why is it pathetic. It does nothing to affect you. WHO CARES.

If it doesn't do anything, then why is it pathetic. It does nothing to affect you. WHO CARES.

It's pathetic what people will do to get these kind of things, that's what I'm saying. Spending hours grinding xp is just stupid.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I'll do the Heroic ONI swordbase cR exploit just so I can get the Grunt Birthday armor effect.

Also, being in a party chat while in a part chat really helps with the bordem in Gruntpocalypse.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think I'm going to buy Reach... I hate 90% of people on XBL but the game play looks awesome enough to make up for that. And if it doesn't, I think I would just spend hours in forge.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp