Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

I hai, so I got the game. Add Bright3y3s. :)

For some reason my resolution's messed up. D: help?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Protip: The hologram has no red reticule. :thumbup:

Incorrect...... It does.

I think the only way to know it is a hologram is if a name doesn't appear above it, but I think names only appear at a long range.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Protip: The hologram has no red reticule. :thumbup:

Incorrect...... It does.

I think the only way to know it is a hologram is if a name doesn't appear above it, but I think names only appear at a long range.

Or you can use a bit of sense in some cases - if it's just standing there doing nothing when there's loads of people around it then it's a hologram. Besides, there's no harm in shooting it once or twice with a DMR or something, and seeing it's reaction.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

I hate when kids choose to do races at random.. Annoys me to no end. Is there a way to shut out specific game types in single player on live? I'm new to live btw. Got it y'day.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Major 2-major 3 is the longest stretch ever, especially with all onyx commendations for gruntocalypse. you get so little xp for headshots/kills at onyx :(

Or just don't boost with gruntpocalypse :thumbup:

But its so tempting...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't recall the hologram having a red reticule.

That's because it doesn't. I've hovered over it until it disappeared and nothing. Then the guy ran by and red reticule. (also headshot.)

Why do people feel the need to kill me when I'm in a wraith during firefight? I take the time to kill the gunner (not hard yea...), get near it, board it, kill the driver, then get in it. Then out of nowhere, FWOOOOOSH BOOM. Teammate rockets me, or throws grenades. Seriously? I'M NOT EVEN LOOKING AT YOU. I'M NOT SHOOTING YOU. WHY DO YOU KILL ME. I don't kick people usually, but when it's clear you did it on purpose, you're gone. One guy even sent me a rage-message about being kicked.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Some guy rage kicked me out of Firefight when he jet packed straight into my rocket (Rocketfight). I don't see the point of having friendly fire on in a mode like that. Also another niggle in Firefight is that some Elites were able to get into the spawning zone on Corvette and spawnkilled my team 3 or 4 times.

Why do people feel the need to kill me when I'm in a wraith during firefight?

How do you take control of a wraith? I can see one guy is exposed but how do you kill the second guy?

Major 2-major 3 is the longest stretch ever, especially with all onyx commendations for gruntocalypse. you get so little xp for headshots/kills at onyx :(

Or just don't boost with gruntpocalypse :thumbup:

Your right! Now i boost with rocketfight! Here I come, onyx multikills/heavy weapon kills....

After a week of playing Legendary Campaign, I have finally finished it.

1281287097106.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Some guy rage kicked me out of Firefight when he jet packed straight into my rocket (Rocketfight). I don't see the point of having friendly fire on in a mode like that. Also another niggle in Firefight is that some Elites were able to get into the spawning zone on Corvette and spawnkilled my team 3 or 4 times.

Why do people feel the need to kill me when I'm in a wraith during firefight?

How do you take control of a wraith? I can see one guy is exposed but how do you kill the second guy?

Just kill the gunner, mount the wraith, melee until the driver is dead. The wraith will still be alive, just hop off and get in :thumbup: You aren't one of those guys who just spams the melee button are you? :mellow:

I have gotten "A Monument to All Your Sins" which puts me to 990/1000 Gamerscore and 7/7 amour piece from Halo Waypoint only missing "Let it Rain" and I'm done.

[spoiler=spoils] Did anyone notice before going into the cannon that the two elites and Emile still have shields?

So there is no way to make a game and have that open to matchmaking eh? It's just that half of Reach's game types and at least two thirds of the maps piss me off. I hate building areas, and I absolutely hate when squeaky voiced kids chant Rally, Rally, Rally through my tv. Do people still play Halo 2 on live? That was my game, and I miss it dearly. I'm starting to get the hang of Reach now, but it just feels (for lack of better terms) messy. Maybe I'll buy Battlefield or something.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

So there is no way to make a game and have that open to matchmaking eh? It's just that half of Reach's game types and at least two thirds of the maps piss me off. I hate building areas, and I absolutely hate when squeaky voiced kids chant Rally, Rally, Rally through my tv. Do people still play Halo 2 on live? That was my game, and I miss it dearly. I'm starting to get the hang of Reach now, but it just feels (for lack of better terms) messy. Maybe I'll buy Battlefield or something.

Halo 2 and all (origional xbox) LIVE accounts, connections, games, everything, has been permanently shut down. So nobody can play H2 online anymore.

I have gotten "A Monument to All Your Sins" which puts me to 990/1000 Gamerscore and 7/7 amour piece from Halo Waypoint only missing "Let it Rain" and I'm done.

[spoiler=spoils] Did anyone notice before going into the cannon that the two elites and Emile still have shields?

[spoiler=Hide] Their armor might still be working if they are dead.

soldersig.jpg

Halo 2 and all (origional xbox) LIVE accounts, connections, games, everything, has been permanently shut down. So nobody can play H2 online anymore.

:|

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

After a week of playing Legendary Campaign, I have finally finished it.

1281287097106.gif

I lol'd rather hard.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Wow.. well now I'm sad. I liked H2 multiplayer the best out of all of them.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png