Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

SWAT is getting its own playlist soon.

Which makes me a happy camper.

Literally.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

SWAT is getting its own playlist soon.

Which makes me a happy camper.

Literally.

AH CEE WUT U DID THAR

sZCtk.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

finished forging an epic CTF map on forge world, will be going up on my fileshare within the next week once i tweak the CTF gametype to be more appropriate to the size.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Tried a bit of forge yesterday, still don't like it if i'm honest. I tried to make a simple cylinder for a "the floor is lava" game (killball in the centre, jetpacks and pistols only, 150% health, 200% gravity) and couldn't do it. Maybe it's just me because i've seen some fairly cool stuff.

2v8sgvs.png

*sees daily challenge for today - Complete ONI on Legendary without dieing.*

*can barely finish on heroic*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Just tried first run, finished comms station, then got close to the AA gun. Nearly cleared it out until two Phantoms dropped off a bunch of spec ops elites. They all zerg rushed me :sad:

[bleep]ing general with a fuel rod cannon at the top floor of the building will be damn near impossible :mad:

And I hate when they give us map-specific challenges, then never give you the option to play on it <_<

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Wow, I'm only a Captain, almost Grade 2. I'm hoping for Lt Colonel (no Grade) by next Saturday

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

And I hate when they give us map-specific challenges, then never give you the option to play on it <_<

The 40 kills on Holdout challenge is easy to get in Score Attack. You can just vote 'none of the above' until you get Holdout.

Challenges for today (Weekly included)

1) Weekly -

Legendary Friends - 2500cR

Complete any Campaign mission on Legendary in co-op mode.

2) Daily -

i) Light Fare - 400cR

Kill 40 enemies in any game mode in Reach.

ii) A Friend in Need - 600cR

Earn 10 assists in Firefight Matchmaking.

iii) Return of the Mack - 1500cR

Kill 50 Elites in Campaign today on Normal or harder

iv) Headshot Honcho - 700cR

Kill 9 enemies with headshots in a multiplayer Matchmaking game.

Thats 5700cR with under an hours work.

2v8sgvs.png

The 40 kills on Holdout challenge is easy to get in Score Attack. You can just vote 'none of the above' until you get Holdout.

Challenges for today (Weekly included)

1) Weekly -

Legendary Friends - 2500cR

Complete any Campaign mission on Legendary in co-op mode.

2) Daily -

i) Light Fare - 400cR

Kill 40 enemies in any game mode in Reach.

ii) A Friend in Need - 600cR

Earn 10 assists in Firefight Matchmaking.

iii) Return of the Mack - 1500cR

Kill 50 Elites in Campaign today on Normal or harder

iv) Headshot Honcho - 700cR

Kill 9 enemies with headshots in a multiplayer Matchmaking game.

Thats 5700cR with under an hours work.

the challenges are way to easy, personally. Being gen. 3(not going to get 4k xp for gen 4/5) in halo 3, and already gold ranked in the halo reach arena(doubles and solo), getting these are a walk in the park. They need harder challenges as you rank up. Just my -2 cents.

Or, maybe harder challenges as you do the game mode more often that the challenge is in; the return of the mack challenge, for instance, could grow to 100 elites in heroic if you have completed the campaign on heroic.

Been working on a Hat Trick Mythic Challenge by doing the first level of Reach, Alpha Site or NMPD HQ on ODST, and the last level on Halo 3 all on Mythic (SLASO) difficulty so far I know I can beat Halo if I really try hard enough.

I'm too annoyed with Reach's multiplayer to bother with it anymore. Every freaking game I'm getting stuck with Rally or one of the zombie game types through matchmaking. I want to play some solo slayer rounds, but can't because every kid wants to race cars on Halo.. I'm gonna go back to Halo 3 until I make it to the store to buy Battlefield and have some fun. :thumbdown:

Also, is there anyway to find your overall KDR? I can't seem to find it on the Bungie stat page.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

^ KDR is on your main service record page on bungie.net, it's next to your spartan armour model, it should say "Matchmaking MP Kills [number] ([KD ratio])"

This is probably a terrible explanation so:

332uiah.png

Also, spot whats wrong with this picture, taken from this week's weekly update:

02.jpg

2v8sgvs.png

Do people really boost in this game? How pathetic.

I dont 'boost' for 'lolbowdowntomeimhighrank', I 'farm xp' for the cool outfits and stuff. Thats all, I could give a wagon less about my rank being higher or lower than someone elses, I just want the awesome mark VI helmet and security commando shoulders(and a robotic arm is nice to)

I've got most of my kills with melee. :wub:

Epic way to defeat swords/hammers is to armour lock just before they hit, then turn around and melee them; from the EMP they'll have no shields and you get an easy kill plus sword.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber