~~You got 100m for what?~~

goldhawk

Hello this is Pseudo death

this is my rant about people who have drop partys

Last week my 2nd best friend went to a drop party and managed to get a whoping 100m.

now considering all he ever does is pk and loze $$ I was infuriated, I have been oree merchanting for the past month or so and have amnaged to gather a nice 6m from it.

My frind starts laghing in my face cause he has loads of $$ and all he had to do wus pick it up.

This isnt even the first time this had happened several other of my frins have gotten 10m+ for nothing.

I made this thread to ask that if you are rich, DONT HAVE DROP PARTYS, if you want to give away $$ find hard working / very nice people to give it to.

Supporters list

oops not suposed to have one

thnx for readin =P

edit:"STOP POSTING, my oppinion is wrong, ok?"

,,..-~`ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï\ Happy Mining /ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`~-..,,

|______.\goldhawk co/.______|

I dont go b/c i belive that people should earrn their $$ through hard work..not luck

If I got 100m at a drop party id give most of itt away to frinds.

I don't Support

Let people do what they want luck is the key in this game so let them be.

Seriously add him to ignore if he's a jerk

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

you can't stop ppl from having drop parties just because you don't benefit...in fact what is so bad about having drop parties cause the wealth is shared among a group of ppl instead of just 1 person...anyway i doubt your friend is really telling the truth...either that or he was really lucky...most drop parties don't give off more than a few million. the only reason why ill go to any drop party is not so much for the items but to congratulate the person and just for the excitement...haha don't be a sour grape :P

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

What' s going on? This forum is turning into the RSOF, now we have topics like this one here. AND THERE ARE NO SUPPORTER AND NON SUPPORTER LISTS HERE! God I hate the RSOF.

Now for on topic, shut up. Drop parties almost never go over 100 million, and I doubt he got every single thing there. If he did get 100 million on a drop party, rant at him, NOT ON THIS FORUM! It' s Rune Scape related. So what if he got 100 million pixelated coins. I myself have at most 100k in my bank right now, and I don' t care.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

#-o Oops are there not supposed to be suppoers list on these forums?

Hmm, i didnt get my message acrossvert well.

I'm ok if people just drop like a couple mill of stuff.

But dropping 20m+ is just rediculess, it gives 1 person ALL the money they could ever need without having to do any.

And if the roles were reversed it would not be the stme, as i stated erlier I would give/loan out about 1/2 the money away to friends beacause I wouldnt have any statisfaction ib being rich just because i'm lucky.

And btw i give away about 150k a week to nice people I meet currently.

As others have said, its their money, if they want to host a drop party, let them be...

Also, can you spell J e a l o u s ??

Thats what it seems like.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Lol

Ok, lets stop all drop parties and give the money to "nice, hardworking players".

Uh-oh, two problems.

1. We can't make the entire Runescape stop drop parties because someone said so, Lol.

2. Define "nice, hardworking player", that's completely subjective, you're probably just a whiny 13 yrs old nerd playing in his basement. And even if you truly are hardworking, then why not give the money to someone "sweet", or "friendly", or "easygoing", or "original", or "funny". I mean common, snap out of it, those are just stereotypes. There's absolutely no basis to judge that someone else deserves the money more than another, we just can't know. Besides, maybe someone undeserving will get the money, and be happier than YOU if you had gotten the money, therefore he deserves it better. Besides, why should you be rewarded for a random quality (hardworking) you got because of a random chemical reaction in your brain when you were little, or something that has happened, or genetics. Besides, how is working at a computer all day a sign of hardworking? It's a sign you like to play games, period. There's people with mental problems who are not good at anything, doesn't mean they deserve to starve to death.

Yeah, I'm overthinking this. It's random, just live with it, your luck with come later.

2480+ total

Looks like you're mad because you've lost to some silly rivalry with your "friend". I'm sure there are plenty of mature things that could be said at this point that could bring you back together, and not trying to surpass each other.

That or he could be lying about the 100mill. Not only that sum is absolutely huge for a drop party but also it really sounds like he thought of "100" off the top of his head.

Furthermore, you seem to only dislike it when the drop party is dealing with big amounts. That's completely arbitrary. You can't just say "all drop parties should not be over 20 million, otherwise my friend will get more rich than i will".

Luck is also an issue here. What you don't like is that your friend got lucky , but that's life. You can be annoyed at how he's lucky and you're not but that's just the way it is. You as a merchant should know that sometimes you will get lucky and get a good deal other times not. You complain about luck, ironic for someone who's income is based party on luck.

Either way, I don't like how egocentric you're acting. You're basically asking for everyone to give up a tradition just so that you can prove a point to your friend. With all due respect you've got to stop being so selfish; weather or not to have drop parties is not your decision.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Hello this is Pseudo death

this is my rant about people who have drop partys

Last week my 2nd best friend went to a drop party and managed to get a whoping 100m.

now considering all he ever does is pk and loze $$ I was infuriated, I have been oree merchanting for the past month or so and have amnaged to gather a nice 6m from it.

My frind starts laghing in my face cause he has loads of $$ and all he had to do wus pick it up.

This isnt even the first time this had happened several other of my frins have gotten 10m+ for nothing.

I made this thread to ask that if you are rich, DONT HAVE DROP PARTYS, if you want to give away $$ find hard working / very nice people to give it to.

Supporters list

oops not suposed to have one

thnx for readin =P

Luck is not a talent, but spelling is.

ssuserbariiwv9.png
If I wanted to hit numbers I would hit my calculator.

Um................ Yeah ................... Go to the drop parties or shut up! I think drop parties are great I mean they wave all kind of stuff in your face then the higher lvls get it all. That's whats screwy bout it what can they run faster? I mean it's the only place where everything is fair forget your lvl. A'ight I'll stop. :roll:

Createyourownbanneratmybannermakerc.jpg