~~You got 100m for what?~~

goldhawk

Hello this is Pseudo death

this is my rant about people who have drop partys

Last week my 2nd best friend went to a drop party and managed to get a whoping 100m.

now considering all he ever does is pk and loze $$ I was infuriated, I have been oree merchanting for the past month or so and have amnaged to gather a nice 6m from it.

My frind starts laghing in my face cause he has loads of $$ and all he had to do wus pick it up.

This isnt even the first time this had happened several other of my frins have gotten 10m+ for nothing.

I made this thread to ask that if you are rich, DONT HAVE DROP PARTYS, if you want to give away $$ find hard working / very nice people to give it to.

Supporters list

oops not suposed to have one

thnx for readin =P

Hahaha, dude wdh is wrong with you, its a game. Ur saying ur one of those hard working/ very nice people, who should get the money, rite? Is this the point of ur little rant? Rofl to that, really. So ur friend got lucky, be happy for him, not infuriated.

I would give/loan out about 1/2 the money away to friends beacause I wouldnt have any statisfaction ib being rich just because i'm lucky.

Lmao man, he didnt give you a cent of those 100m did he? Hehe, funny stuff- but u should really take ur own advice, u dont want to benefit from luck do you? You d feel bad in that case wouldnt you? You dont want any of those 100m do you? It wouldnt feel ol rite, would it? Haha, man. Your an amusing little thing, have to give you that

I think someone is jealous. :-k

personalyl i'd be too, i work my rear end off to be hacked (whatever you want to call it) and start over. i was lucky to hold 18m for one day before getting hacked and lose 80% of it (lost the rest a week later) but most id spend is 50m on personals rest on either skills or invest on a rare that i like. but chances of me becoming rich is like bill gates running out of money. but to a point i will agree some things cant be helped and this is one of them.

btw tskolar, no one likes a cocky smart-[wagon]. :shame:

Popoto.~<3

... What world does he go in? :o

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Ah, a good 'ol RSOF rant.

He picked up 100m and you're angry because you're afraid he'll die and end up losing all?

Newsflash. He can! It's his money.

Why can't people host drop parties? Because they can.

Even if they're dropping junk it's the people who choose to follow him.

And i think you're just jealous, tbh.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I dont go b/c i belive that people should earrn their $$ through hard work..not luck

If I got 100m at a drop party id give most of itt away to frinds.

I made this thread to ask that if you are rich, DONT HAVE DROP PARTYS, if you want to give away $$ find hard working / very nice people to give it to.

This sounded a bit hypocritical, regardless its not up to you what people do with their money, its up to the person with the cash. You choose not to go to drop parties, others do and get some benefits from it.

We all make decisions and we leave with the outcomes good or bad. Either way without the bad/unfair we wouldn't appreciate the good.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Ok, I was wrong saying that they shouldnt have drop parties.

And for those of you that think i'm lying about the 100m, why would I

have made this thread in the first place if I he didnt get that $$.

My oppinion is wrong(same with my spelling, srry #-o ), ok?

,,..-~`ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï\ Happy Mining /ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`~-..,,

|______.\goldhawk co/.______|

And for those of you that think i'm lying about the 100m, why would I

have made this thread in the first place if I he didnt get that $$.

It' s called spam.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.