The Greatest....

hbk_hossack

What do you think has been the greatest thing ever placed into the game of Runescape? Is it a skill? Is it an item? A mini-game? A new city? A quest? Graphical Updates? In mine opinion I really like the C-Bow update what about you?

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

Loving the GWD <3:

Although I already died twice hehe :P

(Somebody sell me a Neit :o)

Oh and the new PC :D Loving the 3 min fights!

You're actually defending the knight again, not just rushing and dds speccing portals >.<

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

Construction.(and summoning/necromancy too if it EVER comes out :evil: ) or the release of barrows items.I remember when rune was the best and nobody even knew about dragon..

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

The very first update to the game.

Aka the addition of draynor.

why?

It was a building block that proved the update system worked and it did not send players fleeing but brought more in. If that update had failed rs would of died out, it success meant that Andrew and later Jagex continued to update thus building the world we now know as rs over the years.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The 2 best things: Members (Bye bye 50%autos...)

and Fletching 8-)

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

Rune.

Its the single most useful thing ever added to rs.

Actualy I use prolyte more than rune (though sometimes neitiznot helm if I need the slightly better stats).

I currently really enjoy the abyssal whip and rune defender. I think that MEMBERS was THE GREATEST edition to the game.

very interesting topic. it may compete with my new "hot topic" with which i am very proud.

i really liked the whip

i hope gwd continues to be popular, but it seems quite expensive and dangerous to me. if you want the big rewards

i have killed over 1000 iron and stell dragons looking for a dfs, but it is very elusive.

the dfs has taken up alot of my time. so it wins for me

I also like the graphical updates, i just love rs, leave me alone

NICKELEY102.png

Rune.

Its the single most useful thing ever added to rs.

Actualy I use prolyte more than rune (though sometimes neitiznot helm if I need the slightly better stats).

How many people use rune though?, its the most affordable powerful armour, also the strongest available in f2p.

More people use rune then any pther armour.

My personally favoured upgrade was the combat cap increase, though i was only lvl 54 at the time.

RuneScape on Miniclip![/sarcasm] :thumbsup:

The Stronghold of Security

That.^

Or Runecrafting which I hate but it has been helpful.

*smacks bini for hating RC* :P I think RC was the best update, that and/or TB(more sarcasm, yay)

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

Item bank:

Without this update, Runescape would be a totally different game now. Skills would be dirty hard to level, merchanting would stick with few random items and certain skills (fishing, cooking, etc) would be in an important role of people who wanted to train melee. Also money usage would be different as people would only buy the things they really need.

P2P

If we had only gotten f2p, Jagex could never have grown to a stage where they are now. It would mean less updates, less servers and less possibilities on gaming styles.

Wilderness

This update made it possible to skill and pk same time. Without it people would be far more divided into different categories than they are now.

I personally see those updates far more important than adding any new armours, quests, minigames or skills. They are the base thing needed for the other updates and have affected to the whole game more than 99% of the other updates.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm