01-Oct-2007: Development Diary-Content team + KDB Wallpaper

jonni

Nice wallpaper :P

i agree its is good. but i expected something better. i voted for jad personally.

however, i think this wallpaper while good, is a let down. i figured it would take them MONTHS i mean 6months at least to make an outstanding wallpaper. here however, i only notice the mage being a reasonable looking character. the ranger looks weak and unsure, the warrior looks okay. i think the cape is kind of a mixed bag, i like the way it seems to flow when nearing the end, but where its attached its bunched up and i dont particularly like that.

clearly best yet wallpaper. but i wish they would remake some of them because this is good, but Drakan's Bloodline and attack on varrock could look really good if taken the time.

Awesome wallpaper...and yes, looks like dragon platebody...

I also like the shop thingy..collecting things will be much easier...

Edit: my fault, i mean collecting when i need a bunch off pots or something, not to start a collection...

~ColossuS~

its a dragon chain, if you look between his cape above the belt where light really touched the armor, you will see a chain like pattern.

Does anyone but me think this looks like a pre-cursor to a bank update? Jagex has proved it can put multitudes of items into different tabs...while having all accessible at once.

I am pretty sure that that will happen sometimes in the future, Bank Update.

That's just my opinion.

The wallpaper looks pretty nice and yes I don't recognize any of those armors and the platebody definitely looks like dragon...*hint hint!*

its a dragon chain you can tell in the largest pic

[hide]trouble_1920x1200.jpg[/hide]

look above the belt under the cape, straight under the piece of hair where the light touches the armor.

Wow.... they better make high lvl runes like chaos etc like 200 each.... Otherwise im gonna be mad since I just happen to have a large stock of each... But then again they better keep things like water runes and air runes affordable...

Getting another sig

[removed]

I think the arguing over whether it's a chain or a plate seems a little odd...

Notice what the mage is wearing...it's probably mystic, but it looks a little different. Same with the ranger. They do this to items to make them look cooler, not because they're hinting at something. Think people are reading too much into something like that. But it's a great wallpaper.

Anyway, dev diaries looks good :)

That image from Jagex is very much like ShadowClawe's general store suggestion on the Bugs and Suggestions board

Link:His idea

Jagex image:

shop_interface.gif

ShadowClawe's image:

untitledav0.png

Apart from Jagex's one was better. Sorry, but it is.

Anyhoo, it a sweet wallpaper, it's my desktop wallpaper atm. How do they make these?

~ W ~

sigzi.png