Runescape Pet Peeve's

May_One

When an autoer is trapped at the door in edgeville and i purposefully keep it closed. Then someone opens it :notalk:

Same, except with the autos in lumby spinning wheel. Sure they come back, but it cost them something :P

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

When people ask if I'm rich! :evil:

Yes I wear Full D+Santa+Smithing Cape and am dirt poor!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Servers dying when you are logged in -_O.

Twice today, the Dutch servers have gone down whilst I'm logged in, and it keeps me logged for ages until they un[bleep] it. Mean time, I could be losing items (I'm in the ice cave with aggressive beasts) unable to do anything about it. [bleep]ing hell.

"Free st0ff pl0x"

"I need 10 coins pl0x"

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Anyone asking someone to be their "gf" or "bf" especially if they are 30 levels lower and the person they are asking has some really sweet armor or rare items. That just pisses me off.

Not to mention it's illegal. :ohnoes:

God I hate people who do that.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

Pretty much 97% of actions committed or phrases used by players in Castle Wars, on either team.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

When you trade someone and you are in the trade, then they trade again and the trade is cancelled. It annoys me especially when runecrafting in W16.

Hope I see you there sometime soon. O:)

Mine is similar to Jem's, but instead it's when people offer more than the 25 ess they're supposed to trade. I know that some runners are new to the business, but it still frustrates me.

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

Cuando la gente me llama los nombres cuando ella descubre no puedo hablar ingl̮̩̉̉s. Es molesto y racista. :(

When people call the names to me when she discovers I cannot speak English. He is annoying and racist. :(

rmadrid.jpg

Inglesespana

Gracias baThanks babelfish translation belfish traducciÃÆÃâÃâón

The only peeve is have is when I' m reported for macroing when I' m crafting air runes.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Dying (I'm teh noob with only 63 wcing) And losing all my stuff, or being begged when I don't want to be. (I liked being begged, it makes me feel mildly important)

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

People in the party room yelling, "Don't drop noob stuff!" when they're just there to leech.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Getting killed by a level 30, 8 year old kid who can't even spell "Owned".

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

My list stretches for a thousand pages in entirety, but I'll give you my top pet peeves.

1) People who use improper grammar that is so atrocious I drop a few IQ points every time I read it.

2) Bots, need I say more?

3) Beggars who think my full rune (g) means I'm rich, even though I spent all my money on it.

4) Level 50 members who make fun of me for being f2p, even though the only member items they have are the cheapest members' items possible.

5) Ore stealers, need I say more?

6) Jerks who swear they won't run in the wilderness, you use 20 swordfish and two strength pots on them, waste 5 minutes, and then run away in the end.

7) Anything that is in all caps.

8) People on the forums who post spam.

9) The misuse of the word ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅNoob.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

My list stretches for a thousand pages in entirety, but I'll give you my top pet peeves.

1) People who use improper grammar that is so atrocious I drop a few IQ points every time I read it.

2) Bots, need I say more?

3) Beggars who think my full rune (g) means I'm rich, even though I spent all my money on it.

4) Level 50 members who make fun of me for being f2p, even though the only member items they have are the cheapest members' items possible.

5) Ore stealers, need I say more?

6) Jerks who swear they won't run in the wilderness, you use 20 swordfish and two strength pots on them, waste 5 minutes, and then run away in the end.

7) Anything that is in all caps.

8) People on the forums who post spam.

9) The misuse of the word ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅNoob.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Pretty much done with rs now