Britney Spears loses her babies

StrOwez

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7023124.stm

Just to make this not the usual copy paster topic I'll blobber for a bit.

I feel really sorry for her :( I remember fancying her when I was 9ish, she was about my age now when she hit real big fame. That means she lost her teenage years to her career for us the public,

as it seems she has got nothing out of it apart from financial security. Now the closest thing to her, her children are taken away I really hope she doesn't commit suicide or something horrible like that.

She used to be a role model but now look at her; emotionally broke down, physically worn out.

Your thoughts?

A friend to all is a friend to none.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, why did I think of a Britney Spears without breasts when I opened this topic. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Its sad for anyone to lose their children but she has totally fallen off the wagon. In her current state she is a terrible role model and not fit to look after hose children. From what I understand its only a temporary custody so she's still able to clear up her act and sort her life out if she really cares for her children.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Who cares? Nobody except that emo on myspace likes her. Congrats to her kids I guess.
Even if you don't care its interesting to see someone being of such high status crash down. A lot of people with high status do this; Elvis, George Best :( I guess it's the drugs and media to blame..

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Who cares? Nobody except that emo on myspace likes her. Congrats to her kids I guess.
Even if you don't care its interesting to see someone being of such high status crash down. A lot of people with high status do this; Elvis, George Best :( I guess it's the drugs and media to blame..
There are plenty of rich and famous people with lots of media attention that DON'T turn to drug and alcohol abuse. Blaming the media is an excuse

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Although it seems a little sad, courts generally don't take away children from their natural parents unless they absolutely have to. Courts always act in the best interests of the child, which almost always mean keeping them with their natural parents.

So if she's got herself into the state where the courts have to take away her children, I don't have much sympathy for her.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

There are plenty of rich and famous people with lots of media attention that DON'T turn to drug and alcohol abuse. Blaming the media is an excuse
Exactly, most of them are druggies and alcoholics before they become famous.

Chris Crocker? Not an emo. Transvestite.
A video of him crying is all over the internet, it's a transvestite emo.
sig5235ro7.jpg

A video of it crying is all over the internet, it's a transvestite emo.

He's obsessed with Britney Spears. Obviously he's angry at the media. That's not emo. If you posted a rant about runescape in the rant board, are you emo? No.

Don't stereotype.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

A video of it crying is all over the internet, it's a transvestite emo.

He's obsessed with Britney Spears. Obviously he's angry at the media. That's not emo. If you posted a rant about runescape in the rant board, are you emo? No.

Don't stereotype.

I'm not. Emo = Emotional. He cried while talking about Britney Spears, that's pretty damn emotional.
sig5235ro7.jpg

At the worry of taking this thread too off topic i just wanted to butt in to say that emo does NOT stand for emotional. EVERY piece of music is emotional. It stands for emotive hardcore.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

At the worry of taking this thread too off topic i just wanted to butt in to say that emo does NOT stand for emotional. EVERY piece of music is emotional. It stands for emotive hardcore.

Actually it just stands for emotional.. and people come up with their own perceptions of "hardcore" emotional people to the extreme.

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

Emo is originally from emotional hardcore sub genre of hardcore punk. Emo as a style doesn't stand for anything. Its just plain old emo. Anyone that adds tional to the word is a dunce.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Emo is originally from emotional hardcore sub genre of hardcore punk. Emo as a style doesn't stand for anything. Its just plain old emo. Anyone that adds tional to the word is a dunce.

Then I am a dunce and it stands for emotional.

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

Wow, your life really must suck if (and when) a judge feels your kids are better off with this guy:

070208tetherlinehmh2.jpg

She gets no sympathy from me - her children does, however.

2009rb9.jpg

The pics that show why KFed is better than Spears arnt allowed to be posted on Tif tho ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi