Skill Calculators & Planners

Thanks for your suggestion, skulblaka008.

We understand how this might cause an inconvenience if you are not hitting any damage. However, most players will hit some damage on the monster they are fighting. The calculator averages the damage to be as realistic an estimate as possible. A good portion of players' exp is gained by dealing that damage, so omitting it from the calculator would be less helpful to most players.

Thanks again for your suggestion. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.

-Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the hunter calculator, I'm pretty sure you get 204 experience for catching a spotted kebbit, not 104.

kebbit104.png

slayer planner shows kurask as lvl 71.. there 70.

kurask70.png

:)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Knowing the KB can be incorrect at times, I tested this in game and the Spotted kebbits do in fact give 104 experience. Kurasks are level 70 as Juhniz confirmed. Thank you both for these corrections. :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

c15800d76c.png

For the firemaking calculator (and possibly the firemaking planner aswell)

It states you gain double xp with the penance horn burning pyred logs. However i just used pyred magic logs to burn vyrewatch corpses and i only got 404 xp each.

Also, the ring and gloves do NOT apply when burning vyrewatch corpses on magic pyred logs. As stated 404 xp per log, no more!

I have not tried this out on shades yet, so perhaps it does work there, however i very much doubt it.

Edited by Cowman_133
DONE, Thanks :)

hello. I was looking at the herblore claculator and I noticed an error. You are able to clean wergali at level 41 not 46 like your calculator states. I have a couple of pictures of this. If you would like them, Email me. I have proof on the site and inside the game itself.

[Crew edit: Thanks for your submission. We have fixed this information. :) - Speedyshel]

Renewed_Hope.png

You might as well post the pictures here. The crew tends to ask for confirmation before actually implementing any information users submit to verify the information is accurate, and pictures would go a long way in that sense.

If the images still need to be uploaded for you to post them you can try Photobucket, ImageShack, or even upload them to a gallery of your own right here on the Tip.It forums.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

ok as soon as the pics are approved by a mod they will be in my gallery there will be the proof i need. sry bout that im kinda new to the tip.it forums. btw, where did u get ur stats to show up like that? that is pretty cool if u ask me.

[Crew edit: We have corrected this information on the Herblore calculator and planner. :thumbup: Thanks! - Speedyshel]

Renewed_Hope.png

The quest calc seems to say I have 305 quest points in it, though I'm missing Nomad's Requiem and While Guthix Sleeps from my completed quests. In addition, it reds out Nomad's Requiem, though I've started it (saying that I need to finish King's Ransom, which I have and have checked off).

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Hey SportsGuy, the crew is aware of the incorrect quest point bug in the calculator. It's duplicating the quest points for the ones with subquests at the moment. As for the Nomad's bug, I'll look into that. Thanks for your post.

- Speedyshel

c15800d76c.png

• 3 weeks later...

On the hunter calculator, I'm pretty sure you get 204 experience for catching a spotted kebbit, not 104.

kebbit104.png

kurask70.png

ya and that dont look like a planner.. looks like guide to me =P

Don't be in Fear

Bigie is here

kebbit104.png

kurask70.png

I just checked the slayer planner, and it's 70 in there, as well.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

[hide]

kebbit104.png

kurask70.png

[/hide]

I was merely confirming the submissions, saving the Crew even the slightest time of digging the information up (although I did make the mistake of using KB for the first submission). Of couse I can't use the faulty information to confirm it. :P

Nevertheless, this has already been fixed. :)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Knowing the KB can be incorrect at times, I tested this in game and the Spotted kebbits do in fact give 104 experience. Kurasks are level 70 as Juhniz confirmed. Thank you both for these corrections. :thumbup:

I did reply to this submission. Thank you both for this submission and confirmation. If there is any problem with any of this, feel free to PM me.

- Speedyshel

c15800d76c.png

Thank you for your submission. The Runecrafting calculator and planner have both been updated, and should now have the correct levels.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

for the smithing calculator, add the ability to combine smelting experience with the double experience from smithing an item using a morphic/volatile hammer

[Crew edit: As mentioned below in a separate post, this has been implemented.]

zammyhilt.png

Solo Zamorak hilt drop, Greater Demon Slayer task.

Drops:

Draconic Visage: 4 2x Iron Dragon, 1x Black Dragon, 1x Frost Dragon

Hilt: 3 1x Armadyl,1x Bandos, 1x Zamorak

Dragon Chainbody: 1 1x Dust Devil

KBD Heads: 4

melee maximum hit calculator

i have noticed for a while that several weapons and/or armour pieces have lower max hits in the calculator than in rs. the main flaw i have noticed is the maximum hit the calculator gives me for using an armadyl godsword special with void melee gear is 671, while yesterday in a poh i managed to hit a 742 armadyl godsword special. the forum thread below has a more accurate formula that i find to be very close to my confirmed max hits.

my theory is that the formula in the calculator might not use the right numbers for the specials, armadyl godsword has a 1.34375 bonus in calculation, not the 25% given on the rs website. also, void knight armour gives around a 1.2x multiplier rather than the 10% bonus listed on the rs website

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/c=wUNbpXYsnO4/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?97,98,143,58596691

zammyhilt.png

Solo Zamorak hilt drop, Greater Demon Slayer task.

Drops:

Draconic Visage: 4 2x Iron Dragon, 1x Black Dragon, 1x Frost Dragon

Hilt: 3 1x Armadyl,1x Bandos, 1x Zamorak

Dragon Chainbody: 1 1x Dust Devil

KBD Heads: 4

Thanks Jedi1019 for this submission. I have drafted up some changes to the calculator, but I would like to ask you if you could provide me with your setup so I can test it on the calculator. If you can remember what attack style, potion, prayer, strength level, etc. you were using, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again. :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

c15800d76c.png

• 2 weeks later...

for the smithing calculator, add the ability to combine smelting experience with the double experience from smithing an item using a morphic/volatile hammer

I'm proud to say that this has finally been implemented. Check it out sometime. :thumbsup:

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

• 4 weeks later...

Post any corrections or additions about our Skill Calculators and Planners,that you feel don't warrant making a new topic, here. Be sure to mention which calculator or planner you are posting about.

Please do not post about the following things, since we're already aware of them:

• Slayer Calculator: we've decided not to make one, since it's pointless.
  • Calculators seeming to have Morphic and Volatile tools switched. They're not, just be sure to click "Tip Me" after selecting a tool and the XP values refresh correctly.

I'm not sure if this is where i'm suppose to post this or not but...

Level 80: string Jewellery

In the Skill calculator for this it says that it gives you 83 exp, when it really gives you 87 exp.

It's really hard to see how many you really need to do that way, so i'm having to work everything out myself :s