79.5M/250M|Shard 3 and SS 4 man. Oh, and duo hilt!@@@@@@@

Heya, time for todays update =).

I went full out in like 7 hours at dark beasts, no bows. Very unlucky :(. I had decided to try and get 99 strenght today, but didnt happen. Around 180K away atm =).

Now heres the reason i didnt get 99 strenght today.

My friend wanted me to go on a armadyl trip with him. I thought "Whatever" and went for it. Me, and 3 friends was going for the big bad birdie.. We run in, and get first kill.. Little should we know we would get this:

hiltamr135715xj8.jpg

W 0 0 T!! The most expensive drop, IN ALL OF RUNESCAPE ON FIRST KILL!!.

Seems like my luck was charging while at dark beasts =).

Anyway, we kept going, 4 kills later:

armadyllegs140143ua9.jpg

OMG. Just.. OMG.

My first drop worth more than 3M (dragon axe), AND it bumped our shares to 42M!!.

I didnt believe what happned until the end of the trip really, and we got it sold.

I went to dizzydude's birthday party, had it in my house. Had fun in my dungeon =).

Anyway, at dark beasts now, going for 99 str tomorrow then =).

I dont really know what to do with all this money - If i resold 600K of my fire runes i could bank 99 magic with the "String jewellery" - Might do it.

Im not really so sure, but one thing is fact - Will go towards training a skill.

Oppinions are gladly taken, but no jokes about giving you the cash =).

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya =). Sorry that this is so short, but i dont have much time to update in!.

Anyway, i have decided - Im going to get 99 magic through "string jewellery" spell. Currently i got 135K/190K astral runes, and 28K/95K gold bars. This means i will most likely spend most of tomorrow buying those, and finishing the video of my 99 strenght party =).

Yep, you heard right - 99 strenght!.

I spent quite some time at abyssals, managed to get 5 rune chains in 75K exp (those are quite rare, two in a task is good luck, and a task is usually around 75K exp).

Anyhow, i spammed my friendlist, and after 10 mins i had like 20 peoples to go get 99 with =p.

My lv up can be found here:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=715572

Out until tomorrow!.

How the hell did you get so dang good???????

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

[hide] I <3: Hate <3: how <3: I <3: Love <3: U [/hide]

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Thanks guys =)!

Heya =). I'm done making my video, uploading it atm.. Hope i'll get it done before my bedtime. If it gets finished uploading, i'll edit it into the bottom, and make a note about it in title ;p.

Anyway, bought all the goldbars i need (95K), just need peoples to make em into amulets now =).

Also bought all but 7K astral runes i need - Got a seller making them for me to tomorrow, so not worried there.

Did a cwars game this morning, we lost though - they had like, 10 ancienters and 10 rangers posted at their defence wall, so was impossible to tank through O_o. Its a evil tactic, Forgot everything about the tunnels.

Did the new quest tho, picture:

q000estcompleted162204yt7.jpg

Didn't really do more, so guess thats it for today =). I will be gone from thursday morning to sunday afternoon, by the way, so do not count on seeing me ingame in that time. Might get on forums and check here, but most likely wont have time for more than 15-30 mins of scape if any. A family trip =o.

If you got goldbars, d/w i'll be back so you can deliver them to me =).

Dunno if you've heard, but there's a miniquest at the end which gives around 15k prayer experience. Go back to the temple with your goblin transformation pot, ring of visibility, ghost speak amulet, and food. You have to go back into the preist room and put on the ring and amulet, then talk to the ghost till you get him to ask you to kill the priests without any armor/weps. So kill them, collect their bones, then use a fairy ring, code BLQ, and bury the bones in yu'biusk. The higher the priest, the more pray exp you get for the bone buried. Just a tip :)

Gin, as my bank worth is [bleep]ing at the moment i will most likely make a new bankpic when i get home from vacation =).

Thanks for the comments everyone =). Odd, im not sure - might alternate magic and prayer (1 magic lv, then one prayer lv, then one magic lv, etc) and get 99 pray/99 magic at same time. Not prepared to go fully through with it if i get bored though, so dont expect it.

Anyway, didnt do alot yesterday. Spent most of the day at arena lol. Took 1M cash there, got upto 1.9M in like 5 stakes. I dont think i was below 1M :S. Then i banked the 1M so i would loose nothing if i got "cleaned". I staked 600K for inf. Boots, and to my surprise i won. It was the only stake i took picture off, and my only real profit stake now:

infboots082347ud7.jpg

Have been looking for a pair quite a bit of time, just never had the extra money to get them, as they where a "not deadly needed" item.

Now i just need ranger boots and all my feetwear is top XD.

Anyway, i was up 1.7M at one point (1.05M cash, inf. boots) but i ended up loosing a 500K stake cos of my friend (he begun hitting the table my keyboard and mouse is on, so i right clicked whip and lost 2 hits - was going to win >.<..). So yeah, was a bit mad, took me 2-3 mins to get over it, lol. I kept on staking, and finally ended up not having anymore cash, so i ended it. Got out with inf. boots, 180 nats, and 120 cosmic runes - roughly 700K profit? Not bad for a first time IMO when highest stake was inf. boots and majority was 100-300K's <.<. I see why it gets addicting though.

This took place over yesterday and this morning, so nothing really to report more - Writing this now as i will be going on a three day vacation from today to sunday afternoon (1-2 PM gmt+1). Most likely wont get much of a chance to be on RS, but maybe like 30 mins a day.

Oh yeah, bought the last 7K astrals, so 99 magic is now banked with 1.2M leftover cash, lol. Just need 90K bars --> amulets. Everyone who wants to do some, pm me ingame, thats easist :)!.

Was a okay vacation i guess. Managed to get on a little there, so didnt really miss anything. I 3.8K exp to 90 magic and 87 exp to 72 runecraft there, but didnt get as i couldn't take pictures.

Anyway, get home and in the first 5 min of gaming:

90magic125630jz5.jpg

72runecraft125909dd3.jpg

Next i remember is two of my friends i got the armadyl hilt with wants to go to kree. off i went =p.

Wasn't a good trip really, but managed to break even - 85K coins, clue scroll (loot below), 6 dwarf weed seeds, a rune cbow and a black body. No great drops :(.

Did the clue, and tadaa:

guthchaps152205jr4.jpg

Priceguide says 220-260k. First to want em gets for 150k <_<.

Anyway, got alot of gold bars given out today, around 50K left. Friend got alot of makers =).

Will hopefully soon have 99 magic fully banked (with amulets).

Anyway, thats it for now - 250K to 91 magic, gonna get that tomorrow :)!.

Meh, nothing much today.

Managed my magic level, not much else.

Trained magic all morning, and some of the afternoon tho.

I got rican (deathangel61), Jamie (Jamboskey) and Masx (MasxMasx) to go godwars with me, finally got to fight ziliyana.

We did awesome against her, but sadly after 5 kills, i begin to lag heavy. Nothings moving, + she was on me. I begin to click my sharks and when i finally realise nothings going to happen, my teletab. half a minute more and i reconnect with the house loading screen <_<.

Was pretty scary, but i survived. Bad trip :(. Gonna do more soon if its possible though =)

Heres the level pic:

91magic193713fc6.jpg

Work on a few more non combats or something :lol: :XD:

You are making me think that im better then you because I r gots higher total.

But we all know that draco > drum

[hide]

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3: [/hide]

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Time for a new update.

Sorry everybody, haven't had much to report the latest days :/.

I think i did a armadyl trip a pair of days ago, no special loot or anything. Also wasted like 3 hours at the tournament thing <_<.

Anyway, was supposed to get 92 magic yesterday, but i didn't, i cleaned up my bank for some stuff, etc.. And begun bstaving and MTK'ing again after i got some cash =).

Also, someone was quitting in cwars w27 lol, sold me full dharoks for 1.9M, free 700k >.<.

Oh well. Started out today strong, got 92 magic pretty fast:

92magic123204sn4.jpg

Hmm.. What else? Gah, not too entirely sure.

Oh yeah, i went to do some prayer - got a bit over 100k exp, but then got bored of it and couldn't really do it - peanuts + prayer = bad combo D:.

So i went to do a bit more magic. Took a break, went to the city, and my friend (Bonebomber03) asks me to help him learn his friend how to solo mage. Took 5 restores and some brews/sharks and went off there, to help learn him.

Off we went, me on lunars (getting rid of supreme + prime =p), them on magic.. After his friend tele we stay the pots out, and then boom:

seersring2173709zu0.jpg

Next prime kill:

dmedrofl174110no9.jpg

Wee =).

Oh well, realised i had a kalphite tasks, so did like 6 queens with gold_tiger10, but we didnt get anything. Some moron's stole our world, when we get there it's nearly dead, and they go all like "ty for help", and when it dies "omg chain!!" lol. Hate idiots like that :/.

Oh well, nothing more really.

(Btw, to tif'ers - Yes, i do keep bonebomber added. Idc if he scammed some peoples, he is still a nice friend to be with, and just aint going to let him borrow my items).

Ah, new update time once again =).

I was at a great party with my friends last night, got to bed at like 2:30 am (i usually go to bed at 11 latest, lol), so slept to 10 am =O. Exactly. Lol.

So i get up, and im not totally sure what i do really. I think i begin doing some chores (making my bstaffs and alching them, buying new one day stock, kingdom, etc.) but not sure. I go on a armadyl trip with windynights/InthefleshX/Felicia (For those who know) and one of her friends =). We get quite a few kills, sadly we didn't get anything good. I got a crystal key though, was pretty surprised lol <_<.

I decided not to use my kingdom anymore, as i didn't really have any skills i wanted to train that it can help with - And i cbb to sell items every week <.<.

I went to a event with my clan (TDM), lasted for like 30-45 mins. Then i gear up and go to yet another one, godwars dungeon. After 15 bosses where the same guy got the kill every single time cos of lootshare (he was 104, so wasn't because of his stats no), i tele (intended to tele at 3 pm anyway).

I begin training my prayer a bit, and yeah. Im not really sure what i did, but im sure im forgetting SOMETHING.

Anyway, at long last i managed to get 91 prayer:

91prayer182155ue7.jpg

Hopefully 92 tomorrow, then i will begin on 92-94 magic =).

Oh yeah, also, i decided some goals for now:

Get 99 prayer and magic.

All stats +75.

Then get those items and slay until 99 hopefully (Having the desire to slay all the time >.<.. Kalphites atm, doing them as kq whenever im very bored):

200 supersets (3).

200 P pots (3) and 50 (4).

200 Super restores (3) and 50 (4).

300 (4) sarabrews.

Dragonfire shield.

Bandos godsword.

Yeah, sounds like alot, and idk how i'll do it - One thing is sure though, bandos godsword will be the last thing and the pots most likely the first thing.