Sauna

opu

There are sauna alsost in every house in here finland :) .

I go sauna almost every week, it's relaxing. Kinda like joga, meditation or something.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Yeah, you're from Finland, so it's like an unwritten law to have one at home. :P

Anyway, whenever I'm in a "swimminghouse" (forgot its proper name...), I/we always pay a visit to the sauna.

My mate, who's from Finland, also has one at home.

To answer your question: saunas are always great. :)

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

ah, Sauna, Turkish Steamingbath, whatever, it's all so mighty good! :D I love it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I've never been in a sauna, but the idea of getting extremely sweaty in a steamy room, often with other guys never really appealed to me.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

I've never been in a sauna, but the idea of getting extremely sweaty in a steamy room, often with other guys never really appealed to me.

/me comes a little closer to Dan and touches his hot steamy and sweaty body.

Like that, pal? :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

/me comes a little closer to Dan and touches his hot steamy and sweaty body.

Like that, pal? :P

The fact that I know what you look like without a shirt on makes it so much worse...

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Im from the US so we don't have one in our home. but I did go in one on a vacation to Florida (I kept my bathing suit on supposed to go in nude.. :x :oops: )

It was very nice, I like the smell, its all woody or something. :lol: I don't exactly know what that bucket with water and a ladle was for, can someone fill me in.

You pour the bucket of water over the "grill" whenever you want to increase the temperature in the sauna.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

It was very nice, I like the smell, its all woody or something.

hahaha yeah, best way i can describe it two.

I love breathing in the steam.

When i went in it was when me and a few friends were staying at my other friends hotel room for the weekend. It was cool but we kept making it to hot, and i ended up getting a burn on my shoulder because when it was so hot my friend breathed on me really hard, and somehow it burned me..

ANYWAY they are really cool i love them.

It was very nice, I like the smell, its all woody or something. :lol: I don't exactly know what that bucket with water and a ladle was for, can someone fill me in.

It's for heat and the smell comes from people who urinate on the rocks in the bucket.

comes from people who urinate on the rocks in the bucket.

that could be painfull :shock:

Every clan has their own requirements. Take DI for instance. Be a little kid with bad grammar that likes to flame and play runescape all day and you would be accepted.

^ sad but true :(

Proud member of DarkSlayers

comes from people who urinate on the rocks in the bucket.

that could be painfull :shock:

it smells horrible when someone urinate's to rock's... omg

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

Saunas rock. Atleast if the company is female.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

So judging from the posts in this topic a sauna is a...hot steamy room where you go into naked, that people pee in sometimes. Sounds just like a hot shower to me.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

So judging from the posts in this topic a sauna is a...hot steamy room where you go into naked, that people pee in sometimes. Sounds just like a hot shower to me.

pee sometime? lol only morons do that, met only 1 of them in my whole life so its not that common :roll:

RS Since 2001

No, it's nowhere near a hot shower, but it's more refreshing and it purges toxins and heavy metals from your body, I've tried it. And by Finnish tradition you should jump in a lake immediately after coming out of the sauna to max. out the effect. Though that's pretty hard in Detroit..

Some people think it's torture to sit in a room where the heat is near 80 celsius degrees... I can tell you it doesn't "feel" that hot. If it was that hot outside you'd probably die very quick. In a sauna it's steamy and the air doesn't burn your skin, actually when you pour water on the stones it makes the sauna cooler, not warmer (but you will feel a wave of heat temporarily).

There are probably no people in the world who have been killed by sauna heat (but you could faint if you're being stupid and raise the temperature to like 160 degrees celsius and faint, that's not the point, you need to know when it's too hot)

I think that the "jumping into icy water" aspect of it is just to make one feel like a badaxx; just like walking in the rain without an umbrella, or taking a baking tray out of the oven without oven gloves on. Perhaps it "closes" pores fast, thus locking out dirt... but if you don't get dirty, you're not going to get dirt in your pores anyway.

Saunas rock. Atleast if the company is female.

Word.

o yea :D

RS Since 2001

and if u got ur OWN sauna, who moron in ur family or friends would pee in ur own sauna :roll: :roll:

i know what u mean, in public sauna's there might be some morons who do it :roll:

RS Since 2001