Halloween: Another let-down?

fighterhwk

We don't know exactly what the haunted house is going to be like, or what the hood would look like. The details of the event is what determines if it is either a great holiday event, or a disappointment. I am not disappointed about the event itself, it seems like a great concept, however Jagex always make things sound better than they actually are.

fighterhwk.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody liked the holiday items when they first come out simply because everyone has one. The first holiday item I was here for was the Yoyo, which was desperately uncool at the time. Now when you see people playing with i people are clamouring around them.

If Runescape is still going in 10 years, the reindeer head will be the height of fashion, and you know it!

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I still think that having your two Angelic and Satanic consciouses on your shoulders would have been a lot better than a zombie hand sticking out of the ground... <.<

I like the idea of the haunted, trap-filled house ::' I think that having holiday events is a great way of breaking up the common monotony of Exp grinding, but to me the holiday items themselves are just little bits of memorabilia that will probably never leave the toy chest (except for the rubber chicken <3: )

I voted for the flying broom, but the hood won... We already have like 30 hoods now... But i guess F2P has to be able to enjoy the wonders of the almighty hood. :wink:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Its a free item, what do you have to complain about?

+1. and nice one as well. :wink:

I agree with the 2 qoutes above me. I appreciate anything people give to me.(unless it's a disease or something dangerous)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I still think that having your two Angelic and Satanic consciouses on your shoulders would have been a lot better than a zombie hand sticking out of the ground... <.<

I like the idea of the haunted, trap-filled house ::' I think that having holiday events is a great way of breaking up the common monotony of Exp grinding, but to me the holiday items themselves are just little bits of memorabilia that will probably never leave the toy chest (except for the rubber chicken <3: )

I voted for the flying broom, but the hood won... We already have like 30 hoods now... But i guess F2P has to be able to enjoy the wonders of the almighty hood. :wink:

oh the angel devil thing could have been good... but surely i doubt jagex would have done it well. if only these were amazing.

the house filled with stuff... i voted for that. cmon a house filled with ghosts and haunted stuff and crazy crap all over? WIN.

that hood probably got voted up because its going to be black, and every1 wants to wear black instead of a weird red and decent cyan blue.(for the low lvl members that dont have 99s) + its going to be black, what hoods are black slayer and hunter maybe?

oh the angel devil thing could have been good... but surely i doubt jagex would have done it well. if only these were amazing.

the house filled with stuff... i voted for that. cmon a house filled with ghosts and haunted stuff and crazy crap all over? WIN.

that hood probably got voted up because its going to be black, and every1 wants to wear black instead of a weird red and decent cyan blue.(for the low lvl members that dont have 99s) + its going to be black, what hoods are black slayer and hunter maybe?

That's why I voted for the hood, I was planning to get 99 hunter, but this would be alot faster. :twisted: :mrgreen:<- I still don't know what this smiley means..

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

This is most likely the grim reaper hood- A hood with a grim reaper mask in it.

If there are gonna make something interesting, lets just hope they add a member reward like in christmas last year, tree rocks.

I hope if they dont do it, the grim reaper hood will transform you, and make you look like the reaper.

vizardsig-1.png

Well it was 100% players choice through the poll so if the reward is bad it is the majority of player who voted for it's fault......
thats true at least f2p gets a hood <3: even though im p2 my f2p can now have hoods hopefully it isnt as gay as the chicken suit