Castle luring team-Vid 1.

L000l DaT r funniez. Gud kiils mate.

Really don't see the problem, as long as you can manage to ko them in 4 dds specials, no problem using dds as a primary weapon. From the armor it seemed like a fun type thing, and I doubt banana spends all his time in wildy 1 item rushing. ::'

Though the title "castle luring vid 1" made this clip seem sad, title should be more errr less serious.

randomkcopyq.png

L000l DaT r funniez. Gud kiils mate.

Really don't see the problem, as long as you can manage to ko them in 4 dds specials, no problem using dds as a primary weapon. From the armor it seemed like a fun type thing, and I doubt banana spends all his time in wildy 1 item rushing. ::'

Though the title "castle luring vid 1" made this clip seem sad, title should be more errr less serious.

To tell the truth,THEY were luring. Level 90 baiter with fury/rune,and brought several 90s which managed to escape tho. I just took the advantage of a level 103 being there without pray melee in pajamas and like zero melee def,pretty much dds fodder. So i took all off,potted ontop of em,took out dds and defender ontop aswell,and just suprised that guy. I think that if he had whip,i would get it.

Got two whips that way,one wasn't my pile tho.

When i get something good in a day or just im happy with my exp,i go w18/69 and go pj/rush/1 item. Not at edge tho,only lv 10 higher. Where isn't the place to fight 1 vs 1. Just catch em off guard,get a few good specs and they are gone.

I'm just having fun,nothing else. I get the odd pk here and there...but as long as it is fun,its all cool=p

Not even going to waste time rating this. All I can say to that is:

OMFG NICE DSCIM PK M8 U SO GUD NOW FELING BIG CUZ U PK SUM1? U AFRAID TO LOZE DGER??!!

*High-Five* You pk'd a dragon scim while 1 iteming. Want a medal now? :roll:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

OMFG NICE DSCIM PK M8 U SO GUD NOW FELING BIG CUZ U PK SUM1? U AFRAID TO LOZE DGER??!!

I'd prefer a cookie.

u fail

learn to 1item

real 1 itemers attack ahrims clans with no pray on and hope for the best

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

It took waaaaaaaay more time to type all that out than to just give it a simple 0-3/10.

Fission Mailed

I laughed, but not really a good pk video. :P

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

u fail

learn to 1item

real 1 itemers attack ahrims clans with no pray on and hope for the best

+1 u suk bananan!! lol.. who makes der name a fruit.... he miust be a fruit rl! l0l0l0l0l0lll0000l!!! owned pls

Nice vid. <3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge