"What would be the NEXT SKILL after hunter?"

pipeelbakan

Wrestling Skill, darn it..how many wrestling "promotions" are on the forums.

Jagex should make it official and could hold shows every few days for the better "wrestlers".

Maybe as our skill levels, we could learn different moves, styles, etc.

Im a die hard wrestling fan and besides the blue phat, this is my rs dream.

aV5Mj20.jpg

horay for John Cena =D> (but i cant believe hes out for a year....)

wrestling skill would be intense i am a huge WWE fan to

but i think we have enough skills

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

I dont see why we have to hav another skill!!Jagex shud just improve on the current skills making them more useful, adding more things to do with the skill, making the skills more bot-proof and combining skills.although some of the skill rumors iv hear sound kinda cool...

ok, you know how everyone thinks smithing/mining are obsolete? what if they added 2 new skills, one could only be raised after 99 mining, and the other after 99 smithing, this way, they could make it so they can add a level 80, 85, 90, 95, and a 99 armour/weapons that can ONLY be gotten through these skills (the ores you would mine would be untradable, so you have to be self sufficient, that means no macroes for this skill, and few people would raise it, as to keep the weapons and armour expensive and strong (the weapons/armour would be tradable)) so smithing will become the money maker it was, and should still be. ( \' )

duelmaster30.png

stopthatvibd2.gif

Many of the ideas that people suggest could be related to current skills.

As an example, things to do with raising animals could tie in with either Farming or Hunter if you think about it.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

They need SMART skills - like slayer. Jagex realized - people are only training in the best training spots -how can we get them to train everywhere? slayer.

something SMART or something FUN (like hunter - it's fun more than anything)

I once read a very detailed suggestion in the RSOF of seamanship.

Realy loved it.

-Being able to build your own ship (requires certain construction level as well).

-traveling to new areas/islands. (each accessible depending on your ship "level").

-new ways to travel into the wilderness (maybe the ship near the pirates house hint something???) alone and with a group of people (not a wildy fan myself but i guess clans/pkers will love it)

- building battleships

- maybe new PvP option - Ship vs Ship (smithing(better cannon/shields) and ranging will play big part here).

I'd love to see this happening

~Alchemy or Archaelogy. Alchemy should have been introduced long, long ago. Shiny lights coming from your Fire Staff is NOT training Magic, it's training Alchemy. All they need is to expand a bit, and BAM, there's your new Skill.~

Our_Moon.png

Alchemy or Archaelogy. Alchemy should have been introduced long, long ago. Shiny lights coming from your Fire Staff is NOT training Magic, it's training Alchemy. All they need is to expand a bit, and BAM, there's your new Skill.~
Herblore?

I think about taming:

-Use the animals you catch with hunter(maybe few new ones).

-Build animal shelters for them with the construction skill.

-Feed these beasts with the food obtained with farming(sweetcorn or something else).

-Milk some animals and use the stuff you get as 2nd ingredient in herblore (and if you kill it maybe also some other parts of the beast, like horns/hearth ).

-Kill them, and take off the hides, tan them and craft some Armour.

-Use the eggs from the birds you hold for cooking some nice cakes/pies.

And maybe some new future updates:

-Make your own lake near your house and hold some of the fish you catch (maybe first hold them in a water filled bucket)

-Fletch a strong bow with the horns of some animals (and maybe use their wool, or sinews as string).

And can think of lots more, shouldn't that be nice? :P

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.