"What would be the NEXT SKILL after hunter?"

pipeelbakan

We're running out of room on our stat screen we're good with the ones we have <3:

But another 1? summoning maybe not sure.

I don't think summoning is good but Jagex talked about it awhile back.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

There are multiple other skills that could come out, but none of which would be unique, or they would overlap in some way with the other skills for a large part.

Personally, im content with the ones we have, and probably don't want another just because i wouldn't train it :-$

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

A new skill would be cool because I would only need to get it to 39 to have 2000 total level 8-). I think there was once a thread on these forums talking about Archeology as a possible new skill.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Wrestling Skill, darn it..how many wrestling "promotions" are on the forums.

Jagex should make it official and could hold shows every few days for the better "wrestlers".

Maybe as our skill levels, we could learn different moves, styles, etc.

Im a die hard wrestling fan and besides the blue phat, this is my rs dream.

aV5Mj20.jpg

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

There needs to be a skill that actually serves a purpose whether you're level 5 or level 99.

Smithing made money back in the day now is obsolete.

Cooking, you can buy all the food you want.

Fletching completely useless.

Runecrafting, killed by shop update.

Herblore, you can buy your pots.

farming, you can buy your herbs and other junk.

Everything looks nice when you think about it, but the time put into the skill and the things you can get out of them really do not add up.

Unless you are the type of person that wants to gather all materials yourself and be completely self sufficient, Combat related skills and agility are the only truly "useful" skills imo. Almost every skill is raised just for the sake of raising it. You're never going to need 50000 bows, or 60000 armor plates etc...

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

Theres absolutely no way of telling what could be the next new skill unless Jagex mess up again and leak it (AKA the Hunter leak) :roll:

We are fine with what we have. Hunter is going a little bit overboard I'd have to say. Summoning would probably just fall under Magic.

Theres absolutely no way of telling what could be the next new skill unless Jagex mess up again and leak it (AKA the Hunter leak) :roll:

Sure about that? :P

Quickfind: 24-25-75-40318548

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

There's a few skills I'd like to see, but I have no preferred order of release.

I think Summoning will likely be released as yet another section of Magic.

Unique skills may be,

Tailoring : creating clothing that gives set bonuses.

Science : a technological opposite from magic?

Music : creating and playing instruments. maybe give moral bonus or something

Moral : another dimension to combat

PetCare : obvious.... and maybe give us a use for those bird eggs lol

Necromancy : not summoning. This involve usage of corpses.

Harrington.gif

i personally thing the combat triangle could do with a new re-buff. I would like to see the idea of intellect introduced.

Not souly as a asset like strength, but more of a skill like prayer where you can use it in different occasions with your own input. Say you get into a fight with sword against sword the use of "intellect" can sway the fight into your favor being able to predict the next swing from your foe to knowing the "weak" spots. But like i said, it wouldn't just be a skill you can power to 99 you will have to use it like you use magic or prayer, use it wisely and adapt to the combat at hand. What use would it to be if you have the "use weak spot stabbing memory" when you have a mage staff at hand casting fire bolt? You would be better off using your "charge fire bolt into a nuke memory" wouldn't you?

this could severely sway the combat triangle depending on how you use your skills, but equally your foe may be smart enough to combat this and bring back the fight.

just sounds cool i think :)

2hwcu83.jpg

I dunno to be honest. IT would nice if it was archaeology, but I really don't know. They'll have to reformat the skills screen if they do, we need more room!

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I would really like to see a "speed" skill. The higher the level this skill would be, the faster you would attack.

Of course, this would be unconventional, because jagex would have to update every single NPC monster to accommodate this (otherwise killing them would be easy). Not to mention there'd be a whole new slew of annoying pures.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

We dont need anymore skills, im perfectly fine with the ones we have. I hope to see jagex improve our current instead of new skills. Although jagex did post on rsof that they will be trying to release at lease one skill a year.

Anyhow i think piracy/sailing sounds interesting.

pan.png

the only thing i would like to see is a f2p skill... im sick of new skills like farming/construction/hunter... can't they make something like... well... that you could really make your own store, set your own prices and you gain xp bij everything you sell... :-k

i think that there aren't many really new, exciting and useful skills to make like the original rs classic skills

D-jay99.gif

Proud owner of a ~Fire Cape~!

F2P skill is out of the question as who payed for the work to make the skill, o ye those P2P people, why should the people willing to put there hands in there pocket have a bunch of other people come along and get it free, im not usually mean like this but I think F2P should remain with only a few minor updates, I do think they need more than now, I think it should be 6 a year, they then get 1 every 2 months.

dvd_o_ye.png