Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I hate revs

080618000548te8.png

Started with 1 rev hellhound on me, i thought no big deal. 2 min later, i see yellow dots appear.

There were 2 more on the left, 6 in total.

Hopped worlds and tried again. 1/4 hp left on the CE, i see 3 dots walking in a line :wall: :wall:

Managed to get only 1 kill.

lucky me.

I never see any revs while I'm clue hunting :?

oie_080707215636np9.png

Well i remembered some time ago people talked about that people had done dragons with gs, and didn't know how they did it.

Some people said they used antifire pot + pray mage.

So today we started to discuss it too in our clan chat, so since i was bored and just finish my slayer task, i decided to make it clear once and for all ;)

So i made my self some armour :P

[hide=The setup]antifirepotpluspraymage.jpg[/hide]

And went down to test it ;)

[hide=The result]antifirepotpluspraymage2.jpg[/hide]

So no, this method clearly doesn't work :P

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

These are my latest levels \'

[hide=]farming86ue4.png

110combatlvlachievedif2.png

I´m rather happy with them :P[/hide]

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Well i remembered some time ago people talked about that people had done dragons with gs, and didn't know how they did it.

Some people said they used antifire pot + pray mage.

So today we started to discuss it too in our clan chat, so since i was bored and just finish my slayer task, i decided to make it clear once and for all ;)

So i made my self some armour :P

[hide=The setup]antifirepotpluspraymage.jpg[/hide]

And went down to test it ;)

[hide=The result]antifirepotpluspraymage2.jpg[/hide]

So no, this method clearly doesn't work :P

It does work, but you "might" just want to get in melee range of that dragon? They wont hit high often with their firebreath as long as you are praying mage and have an antifirepot. Next time try to wear some decent armour too ...

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Died again at rock lobs...wasn't even looking at forums, just forgot to put pray up and got insta k0ed. Luckily, I knew that I couldn't make it back, so I went to TSG cc, spammed it, went to lightning chat and spammed it, and through it all I got 1 persons friend to go and bless my grave

080617185003cd2.png

THX SO MUCH AKSHAY11...saved me another 7.5m

I've been very prone to death lately, my concentration on rs has been pretty poor. I nearly died at Barrows 3 times! Nearly got killed at Nechs and stupidly forgot a antifire shield for steel dragons before too.

I think it's my brains way of telling me - take a break of RS! :|

Dark_Jab.png

Died again at rock lobs...wasn't even looking at forums, just forgot to put pray up and got insta k0ed. Luckily, I knew that I couldn't make it back, so I went to TSG cc, spammed it, went to lightning chat and spammed it, and through it all I got 1 persons friend to go and bless my grave

080617185003cd2.png

Ya, thats why I don't like that spot when I'm bursting. Sure, it has a possible 1 or 2 more lobsters, but you have the constant fear of the walli and dags on you, d/c, not set up the spot correctly, or take to much damage and you could easily lose everything on a trip.

Thats why I perfer the other spot past the DK ladders. Theres only 7 there, but the safespot is twice as safe and takes almost 1/2 the time to set up the lobs for bursting since its a much smaller room. Also nothing but the lobsters inside, so no dags or walli's to worry about. But thats just my opinion.

GL on 99 summon.

dawnsigblue-3.png

It does work, but you "might" just want to get in melee range of that dragon? They wont hit high often with their firebreath as long as you are praying mage and have an antifirepot. Next time try to wear some decent armour too ...

Well the point was just to see if they hit 0's all the time as i was told, but i still got hit 31-28-27-13 no matter if i ran away from it, or were within melee range.

The armour doesn't matter since i was intended to die there, so didn't wanted to bring good armour, just took some on, to last a little longer, to test the breath thing out...

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

Well the point was just to see if they hit 0's all the time as i was told, but i still got hit 31-28-27-13 no matter if i ran away from it, or were within melee range.

The armour doesn't matter since i was intended to die there, so didn't wanted to bring good armour, just took some on, to last a little longer, to test the breath thing out...

Ya, but remember the firebreath is mage based. So by wearing mith armor, mage is going to be significantly accurate on you.

Also your mage level is your mage defence. From what I remember, people in those vids had high mage levels = high mage defence. They also wore monk robes which has a much higher mage defence than metal armors. Brining something like dhide/monks robes and praying melee would be much more effective.

dawnsigblue-3.png

clue12iq3.png

Latest clue, more ever 1 item drop i got ::'

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2195 ... 003cd2.png

Ya, thats why I don't like that spot when I'm bursting. Sure, it has a possible 1 or 2 more lobsters, but you have the constant fear of the walli and dags on you, d/c, not set up the spot correctly, or take to much damage and you could easily lose everything on a trip.

Thats why I perfer the other spot past the DK ladders. Theres only 7 there, but the safespot is twice as safe and takes almost 1/2 the time to set up the lobs for bursting since its a much smaller room. Also nothing but the lobsters inside, so no dags or walli's to worry about. But thats just my opinion.

GL on 99 summon.

Hmm I forgot about it, even though I did like 4 trips there, I guess i'll try going back there now for the last stretch 8-)

Just 1 thing, how do I get the last rock lob on me? it always wanders off before I get back to the safespot. Am I not supposed to use the stalags as the safespot?

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

Just 1 thing, how do I get the last rock lob on me? it always wanders off before I get back to the safespot. Am I not supposed to use the stalags as the safespot?

Its a little complicated to get at first, but once you get the hang of it, its pretty easy. There are 2 ways really to do it. I personaly do method #1.

1) Start on the west side, gather them, walk past the safespot, keep walking to the east and stop just before you see a giant stlagmite on the north wall of the cave (Not the safespot one, but the one east of it towards the up ladder). you should have 6 on you currently. Now quickly run along the wall to the east side of that stlagmite. You will get the last lob to the east, but lose another, so run back west quickly (it will get faster when you get the hang of it) and the previous lobster you just lost will once again be on you, getting all 7 on you.

method1.png

2) Start to the east, and collect all the ones on the east side, stop just west of the safespot and burst the ones once that are currently on you to freeze them. Then continue west to get the remaining ones, go back and you should have all 7 as well.

method2.png

#2 will take an extra burst while #1 will not, but its all up to your personal preference.

Heres the Video to see a live example of both methods:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_KKq06126M

dawnsigblue-3.png

1900 total!!!

0806181900total73prayerml2.png

Missing stats are 75 construction, 78 hunter and 52 summoning.

It doesn't feel as good as the other milestones though, I teared half of the levels. :S But on the good site, after I'm done with my bones, only herblore, smithing (and summoning) are left before all skills 75+! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

^ Very nice, one more to go! And btw, I think Alpha Koldes made a guide that shows the 7-rocklobster spot, and how to lure them (vids).

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

My favorite drop to date. got it after around 550-600 mith drags.

080512193126uf8.png

Republicans have nothing but bad ideas and Democrats have no ideas. ~Lewis black.

Bandos drops from world 6: shards 1,2,3: 17---hilts:4---chestplates:7---tassets:4---boots:0 <---:(

080512193126uf8.png

Jeez very nice, that's the first one I've seen that hasn't been from using the chewed bones

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

080512193126uf8.png

Jeez very nice, that's the first one I've seen that hasn't been from using the chewed bones

holy *lol*!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Thats liek a free,i dont know, 34 mill?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011