Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

49393586sj8.png

Great :roll:

That sucks, i got muted today too, i keep spamming and saying "d'bag and go sock a cockatrice" at a friends chat, and apparently a mod had a bad day and reported, and i haven't never been reported in that chat, and said worst stuff... :-#

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

49393586sj8.png

That sucks, i got muted today too, i keep spamming and saying "d'bag and go sock a cockatrice" at a friends chat, and apparently a mod had a bad day and reported :-#

I spammed "old style wildy is coming back my brother zezima told me so!"

1288581197250-1.jpg

49393586sj8.png

That sucks, i got muted today too, i keep spamming and saying "d'bag and go sock a cockatrice" at a friends chat, and apparently a mod had a bad day and reported :-#

Lol, i think mods are becoming more pissed ( sorry to those who didn't report me :thumbsup: , yet. ), i keep getting reported by them, and i wasn't even talking to them, talking to a friend...

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

49393586sj8.png

Lol, i think mods are becoming more pissed ( sorry to those who didn't report me :thumbsup: , yet. ), i keep getting reported by them, and i wasn't even talking to them, talking to a friend...

I don't think this games is 13+ anymore...

1288581197250-1.jpg

[hide=Mute]

49393586sj8.png

[/hide]

I don't think this games is 13+ anymore...

Ehhh, i had another friend (wasn't in cc) got reported by a mod too...

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Triplewich's Blog

Why do people still play on low detail? seriously it looks like utter crap

Because douchebag some peoples computers can't handle the new graphics. :roll:

What is that? 1996 computers can't handle graphics on a browser based game? Oh.

Get a new computer, then. I'm poor as [cabbage], but my computer can handle it.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

My comp is 2 years old, and can't handle it...

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Triplewich's Blog

It isnt even if the computers cant handle it. I've heard alot of people say they like the lower graphics just because its a preferance, or because they've played it so long they just don't want to. Another thing is lag, and even though some computers handle it, it can still lag. (With the amount of things I normally have open, I'd lag on high detail but on low I'd be fine.. and I perfer it that way)

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

49393586sj8.png

Dude, the Retribution Prayer is your friend, and so is the ignore list..... -.-

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

[hide=]Quote mountain

It isnt even if the computers cant handle it. I've heard alot of people say they like the lower graphics just because its a preferance, or because they've played it so long they just don't want to. Another thing is lag, and even though some computers handle it, it can still lag. (With the amount of things I normally have open, I'd lag on high detail but on low I'd be fine.. and I perfer it that way)

[/hide]

Computers arent all designed to do everything. There are computers designed specifically for gaming- generally they can do most other tasks pretty well too, but they cost a pretty penny if you want a good one, and dont come with the greatest operating systems/features to begin with.

I personally couldnt play diablo until about 2 years ago. thats right, the original diablo was too crazy for my graphics card to comprehend. My computer is currently decked out with top of the line everything, but the only thing I've really had to change in the past 2 years, was the graphics card, everything else still utterly destroys 'normal' PC's in almost every function.

But graphics and games werent what computers were initially designed for, those are all secondary purposes, same with burning cd's listening to music etc.

So, if he wants to play on low detail, who are you to judge him? money isnt even an issue, and dragging that into discussion is a low blow. If you like good graphics by all means buy yourself a gaming computer.

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

appealoffencehk0.png

I might as well consider myself lucky even though I broke Rule 1 three times... -.-

I got those offenses when I was a lvl 60 noob which was a really long time ago (Seeing as it says January 2008.).

That is until I obtained Retribution and used the ignore list. :twss:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

[hide=]
My bank at 75 combat \' :thumbsup: :D

35mjix4.jpg

Huh? I have more.. Im 68 combat and I have:

junk.bmp

Beat that :ugeek:

080731013824ly1.png[/hide]

I win kthxbai

You fail =D>

notfakemoney.jpg

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

49393586sj8.png

That sucks, i got muted today too, i keep spamming and saying "d'bag and go sock a cockatrice" at a friends chat, and apparently a mod had a bad day and reported, and i haven't never been reported in that chat, and said worst stuff... :-#

Well.. I got PERMANENTLY muted for having little bit of arguement with friend of mine and he reported me.. :wall:

Back on topic:

proofstatsup5.png

1 more to go! :pray:

[hide=]Quote mountain

Get a new computer' date=' then. I'm poor as [cabbage'], but my computer can handle it.

[/hide]

Computers arent all designed to do everything. There are computers designed specifically for gaming- generally they can do most other tasks pretty well too, but they cost a pretty penny if you want a good one, and dont come with the greatest operating systems/features to begin with.

I personally couldnt play diablo until about 2 years ago. thats right, the original diablo was too crazy for my graphics card to comprehend. My computer is currently decked out with top of the line everything, but the only thing I've really had to change in the past 2 years, was the graphics card, everything else still utterly destroys 'normal' PC's in almost every function.

But graphics and games werent what computers were initially designed for, those are all secondary purposes, same with burning cd's listening to music etc.

So, if he wants to play on low detail, who are you to judge him? money isnt even an issue, and dragging that into discussion is a low blow. If you like good graphics by all means buy yourself a gaming computer.

Money's a low blow? Reread what I wrote, . I said I'M poor as [cabbage], not him. I'm poor, and my computer's about five years old. It can handle RuneScape HD fine.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

[hide=]Quote mountain

Get a new computer' date=' then. I'm poor as [cabbage'], but my computer can handle it.

[/hide]

I didn't judge him, all I said was that low detail looks like utter crap now.

Wallettheif.png

lordsalamence.png

jmccainwm3.jpg

The game.

well, only a few days of mems left, and also a few till school starts :wall:

so i decided to sell all my members items, and go this while doing it :twss:

10mcash.jpg

Meh first 10m in cash :)

mostorganized2.jpg

4cbc39f2_e406_2d21.gif

Grats, 2 more to go!!!

97strbf5.png

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Triplewich's Blog

2mq9ax3.jpg

:shock:

Thats the most anyone has postest here I believe..

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

[hide=]Quote mountain

[/hide]

I didn't judge him, all I said was that low detail looks like utter crap now.

Err no, it looks the same as before. Its just you have something to compare it too :roll:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.