Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

WTFFFFF I just got permabanned for soberscape! Look!

I went from 0 black marks to permabanned...

WTF.png

What the [bleep] did I do wrong? I have never had any black marks and now im permabanned for this...

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

WTF.png

What the [bleep] did I do wrong? I have never had any black marks and now im permabanned for this...

Just appeal it, it seems Jagex let people get away with anything these days.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

WTF.png

Just appeal it, it seems Jagex let people get away with anything these days.

Yea, well if I appeal it and nothing happens then im screwed because some little wbm in fsm chat thought he was cool. I know one chat im not goin back too >.>

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Pretty sure if they actually deny it, then you'll have a final appeal or somethin? They usually pay attention to permaban appeals so just write one out whenever, I only sent a 3 word appeal in for mine and they lifted it.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Pretty sure if they actually deny it, then you'll have a final appeal or somethin? They usually pay attention to permaban appeals so just write one out whenever, I only sent a 3 word appeal in for mine and they lifted it.

Alright, im gonna try it. I'm just sayin I wasnt even advertising since its not a website...

pigeons.png

Relics.png

who reports for [wagon] things like that? f[bleep]ing 10 year old piece of [cabbage] that wants a s[bleep]y little silver c[bleep] colored crown next to his name because the little s[bleep] wants to be "cool"

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

who reports for [wagon] things like that? f[bleep]ing 10 year old piece of [cabbage] that wants a s[bleep]y little silver c[bleep] colored crown next to his name because the little s[bleep] wants to be "cool"

Exactly. Gf 5 years...

pigeons.png

Relics.png

I checked "Soberscape" on Google and what came up wasn't much. Are you sure Soberscape is not one of those fake RS servers? Because when I typed it in [ForbiddenCheatSite] came up.

I typed Soberscape on google and got nothing. I don't do fake rs servers so I wouldn't know D=

pigeons.png

Relics.png

I checked "Soberscape" on Google and what came up wasn't much. Are you sure Soberscape is not one of those fake RS servers? Because when I typed it in [ForbiddenCheatSite] came up.

I typed Soberscape on google and got nothing. I don't do fake rs servers so I wouldn't know D=

Well, I know that [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]escape is a fake RS client where you can play other fake RS servers, I know because I use to play them several years ago. I think you got reported because someone thinks you play them to mention it. Pathetic to be honest. :oops:

libertherme.png

Well, I know that [ForbiddenCheatSite] is a fake RS client where you can play other fake RS servers, I know because I use to play them several years ago. I think you got reported because someone thinks you play them to mention it. Pathetic to be honest. :oops:

Oh, well damn. Freakin Wbms. Fsm chat sucks...

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Well, I know that [ForbiddenCheatSite] is a fake RS client where you can play other fake RS servers, I know because I use to play them several years ago. I think you got reported because someone thinks you play them to mention it. Pathetic to be honest. :oops:

Tell me about it, mate. It's just pathetic and low. Just appeal the ban and say you've no idea what "Soberscape" is or never even heard of it or something. Good luck. :thumbup:

libertherme.png

Tell me about it, mate. It's just pathetic and low. Just appeal the ban and say you've no idea what "Soberscape" is or never even heard of it or something. Good luck. :thumbup:

Yea thats what im doing and I had Dzi and Alxe post on the account review thread for me. Thanks for your support

pigeons.png

Relics.png

BoB as of July 11, 2009.

[hide=67.6M]ScreenShot021.jpg[/hide]

Very empty....kinda like mine..........

090711112038.png

Seriously, that's basically my whole bank at this point...trying to buy an elysian shield atm, message me if you are selling. 8-)

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

Hahaha, I laugh at how you guys are soooo surprised about the WBMs in Forsakenmage. The chat is terrible, we've been saying it for ages and you guys still go there and got muted/banned.

:lol:

(Mah siggy)