Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Finally.

090708175953.png

Wow, just checked the date.. but still.. Finally >_>

You know that's a fake, right. On the same thread (Page 10) it shows his REAL post.

No, 26king is not bannable.

Well, wow. Someone is very skilled.

Plus, It's Mod Mat K. I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously. He's not exactly experienced.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Finally.

090708175953.png

You know that's a fake, right. On the same thread (Page 10) it shows his REAL post.

Plus, It's Mod Mat K. I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously. He's not exactly experienced.

Which is why he was at Jagex when when I was modded around... 3 years ago?

this and a warrior helm in ge from 78 EP down to 3 EP. I tried out 26king, really simple, don't see how people are making so much monies from it though.

8yci2d.png

I wanted to try it out, don't call me an economy ruiner.

Did everything work out all right deathrow?

Yup, thanks for telling me how.

Finally.

090708175953.png

Allright, experienced was the wrong word. He's quite rash though and says things he's not completely sure of.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I was emptying my costume room in my POH so that I could rebuild the whole house. While I was at it, I decided to organize and screenshot my bank for personal records (and mostly to show off). This is a picture of everything I own, I had to make about 100 extra spaces for the costume room, so all armor is boxed.

bankjuly09-1.jpg?t=1247287446

boxed sets are: Green d'hide x5, black d'hide x6, Rune armor x6, dragon chain armor, mystic robes x3, dark mystic, light mystic, splitbark, ahrim's, dharok's, guthan's, karil's, verac's, spined, rock-shell, skeletal, cannon, dagon'hai, elite black x2.

Brawling gloves are: prayer x2, agility, ranging x2, smithing, hunter x3, woodcutting, fishing, firemaking, magic, mining x2

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

[hide=Bank]

I was emptying my costume room in my POH so that I could rebuild the whole house. While I was at it, I decided to organize and screenshot my bank for personal records (and mostly to show off). This is a picture of everything I own, I had to make about 100 extra spaces for the costume room, so all armor is boxed.

boxed sets are: Green d'hide x5, black d'hide x6, Rune armor x6, dragon chain armor, mystic robes x3, dark mystic, light mystic, splitbark, ahrim's, dharok's, guthan's, karil's, verac's, spined, rock-shell, skeletal, cannon, dagon'hai, elite black x2.

Brawling gloves are: prayer x2, agility, ranging x2, smithing, hunter x3, woodcutting, fishing, firemaking, magic, mining x2

[/hide]

That's a very nice bank :thumbup:

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

[hide=Very Nice Bank]

[/hide]

I believe "dayum"'s are in order.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

90 Prayer and all combat skills 90+ :D

Now I just have to get rc/mining/fishing to 85 to finish my goal, I'll probably dedicate next week to zmi'ing 85 rc.

[hide=90 Prayer]10xrbr8.png[/hide]

2dvjurb.png

Was bored today, so I decided to get a placeholder:

firecape.jpg

Woohoo!

yerj.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture qualities :cry:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Finally.

090708175953.png

Allright, experienced was the wrong word. He's quite rash though and says things he's not completely sure of.

He was the one who completely trolled the guy who lost 350m to the glitch

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]