Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Never thought I'd see this in my RuneScape career. Then I remembered that I have a CC... And it was bound to happen any day.

That day was today.

[hide=]ignorelistfull.png[/hide]

:wall:

:lol:

:( It's not funny! You know what happened right after that? I couldn't even remove some of the names and had to type them in to delete them manually!!! #-o And then THAT didn't work! So I had to log, log back in to fix it.

And of course my wireless decided to be a huge PITA so I could barely stay on-line WHILE doing that.

Most frustrating night ever. :wall:

its kinda dumb how you have a max amount of people you can ignore list / friend list i understand the concept of limited server space but out of the millions of people who play runescape why must a person have to limit it down to their top 100 for f2p or 200 for p2p same goes for ignore list

OTMSigXD.png

hacker much?

Who wouldnt hack if they get mad about pikachu

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Indicates poison.

thats cool

Oftopic: the most amazing movie i have ever seen

[yt]jYVDQA49hzc[/yt]

LOLLLLLLLL

"THIS IS SPARTA

OBJECTION!"

thread.png

priceless video

I broke my laughbox at the objection.

80defence.png

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

[hide=I'd not call it merching]090728055342f.png[/hide]

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

It's basically a 3a ammy for ranged.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

But nowhere near as rare, and +5 Range bonus over a Fury doesnt justify losing nearly all defence stats.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

It actually has utility over a fury though, in some situations like solo sara where all you need is ranged attack and defence.

Looky what I got on my first kill of an Aquanite...

ammyofranging.png

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Not for sale, it's packed down here, and there's even a cannon...

And it's nice for safespot ranging you'd use void for, like black drags. Though fury is better for GWD and the such.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

6i8aiw.png

brb, camping to provide ge with fresh whips

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

only time the ranging ammy is good is when you are safe spotting monsters where def bonus is worthless ie black dragons black demons bloodvelds any monster that can be safed and doesnt have a range/mage attack it works better

Orly?

Picture of new whip looks:

[hide=]whippse.png[/hide]

That looks perty good but from what im hearing on forums is the attacking animation very bad? And what exactly did they change in the GS? I heard you run weird lol.

With the godsword you kind of lean forward when you run and from what my brother told me I think you swing up to attack. Sorry but I don't have a picture of it cause i'm poor atm :lol: