Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

TD's trip didn't go so well. Started off fine, then the third TD kind of came in and messed my lures up, and I was piled by all three for about a minute before I had to tele >.> lasted one kill that time. Would have lured the third demon but someone was killing it. This is getting very frustrating.

Oh well, time for trip twelve.

wl7w9j.png

WOW REALLY? THAT'S THE SECOND [bleep] ING HALF SHIELD SINCE MY LAST DROP. Even since my last SHARD.

halfshield2.png

Take off that ring of wealth yo.

I wear a ring of life there, which incidentally caused me to end the trip early before I could pick up a drop. <_<

Luckily it was super defence/magic potions :D

2ykgn4p.png

My chat's on hide for a reason >.>

Anyways, time for trip #11 of TD's. Hopefully I'll break my high score of 8 kills this time :l

That annoying [bleep] is always at ge. Seriously, doesn't deserve to be a pmod.

Was earlier today, I've already gotten 86 agility and agility bottoms ^_^

I'll get to 90 easily, because I'm motivated, I don't know about 99 >_>

and 82 thieving. I really really like pyramid plunder tbh =D

*girly voice* LIEK OH EM GEE ITS FULL ROYALL AMGGGGGGGGGGG.

If she/he/it/that thing is a pmod, I don't know what jagex is coming to... oh yeah and grats on agil bottoms :>

So... Because a Mod was talking to someone and asking them a question they should be de-modded? What insanely moronic logic conceived only in the depths of *the name of your least favorite administration's time in office here*'s mind is this?

You have an ignore list, so their ability to talk through a chat that is on hide isn't an excuse.

@ the Gert pic above (since Bacon will bring it up)

He's a player. Some react that way. It may have been a bit... loony... ya. Loony works. It may have been a bit loony, but I'm sure he wasn't the only one reacting that way.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

2ykgn4p.png

Anyways, time for trip #11 of TD's. Hopefully I'll break my high score of 8 kills this time :l

If she/he/it/that thing is a pmod, I don't know what jagex is coming to... oh yeah and grats on agil bottoms :>

So... Because a Mod was talking to someone and asking them a question they should be de-modded? What insanely moronic logic conceived only in the depths of *the name of your least favorite administration's time in office here*'s mind is this?

You have an ignore list, so their ability to talk through a chat that is on hide isn't an excuse.

He's a player. Some react that way. It may have been a bit... loony... ya. Loony works. It may have been a bit loony, but I'm sure he wasn't the only one reacting that way.

Pretty sure it's the immaturity of the mod that should get them demodded. The moronic logic is jagex giving them modship w/ the way they act, if anything.

Quagsire.png

The fact that he said those 6 lines of text within a minute and continued at that rate annoyed me. I don't think it's at all worth de-modding him, I just wish he and a few other mods would be aware of what power their little crown gives them :mellow:

Also, screw TD's. I'm sticking with slayer and barrows >.>

wl7w9j.png

The fact that he said those 6 lines of text within a minute and continued at that rate annoyed me. I don't think it's at all worth de-modding him, I just wish he and a few other mods would be aware of what power their little crown gives them :mellow:

Don't give up.

Think about everything you gain from them:

-- 2.5M/hr profit

-- ~30 blues a trip + ~15 crims. my personal record was 51 blues, and i only used 2 uni's.

-- better reaction ability to prayer switch

-- easy to start, end, prepare for a trip

I wasted probably 100 hours getting all the reqs for them. but i think they're definitely worth it. i've made 130M from them and went from 79 to 92 summoning thanks to the xp weekend and the charms i had banked from td's.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

2ykgn4p.png

Pretty sure it's the immaturity of the mod that should get them demodded. The moronic logic is jagex giving them modship w/ the way they act, if anything.

Immaturity based on what? The Gertjaars pic? That looks far less like immaturity and more like excitement to me. I'm sure you have someone that would promote such a reaction. As for the second part of your statement: the Mod in question was modded for a reason. That player was most likely acting exactly like they would normally: as just a normal player. Since this seems to be a "more then once" situation for you, then use your ignore list and let Jagex take care of the situation if it is deemed a situation where care should be taken.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Don't give up.

-- 2.5M/hr profit

-- ~30 blues a trip + ~15 crims. my personal record was 51 blues, and i only used 2 uni's.

I wasted probably 100 hours getting all the reqs for them. but i think they're definitely worth it. i've made 130M from them and went from 79 to 92 summoning thanks to the xp weekend and the charms i had banked from td's.

My problem is I can't stay nearly long enough. On most trips I last about 5-6 kills, yet I see people with my stats and equipment (sometimes worse) lasting up to 20 or 25 kills. The actual killing I find fun, they're kind of like mini-jads, but every time something goes wrong that causes me to lose more food than I should. It always just seems like a stroke of bad luck, but the fact that it's happened on twelve trips is making me think I must be doing something wrong :\

wl7w9j.png

Switch to black dh until you master it, and don't do that 2 spawn thing until you learn tds better.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

I like to fish...

fishingrank.png

This is what fishing hundreds of thousands of shark gets you =D. I should have 61 but i cooked one and put another in my house.

59bigshark.png

wow, I was under the impression it was like 1 every 5 mill xp, not more then 1 per every 1 mill :shock:

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

[hide]

2ykgn4p.png

[/hide]

The point is that person is being an annoying bleep tard. Not that gertjaars was there. I've meet him a few times, and im sure he prefers a simple hi to amgmgmgmgmgmgmgmagmgamgmamg

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

[hide]

2ykgn4p.png

[/hide]

The point is that person is being an annoying bleep tard. Not that gertjaars was there. I've meet him a few times, and im sure he prefers a simple hi to amgmgmgmgmgmgmgmagmgamgmamg

I'll mention the ignore list again. The ignore list. It does wonders. It even makes people with crowns be quiet... at least to you.

bc8ebae3b0.png

wow, I was under the impression it was like 1 every 5 mill xp, not more then 1 per every 1 mill :shock:

It's hard to even give an average amount of xp for each one. I had days where i got 3 in one inventory and then another 2 that day. Out of nowhere then i would have a dry streak for 6+ months lol

jpegsigtest.jpg

Thats the demo thing jagex was talking about. It allows players to play without going through tut island/making names etc.

When were they talking about that? :blink:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Haha thank you, I coudln't find it, and it was right underneath me >_>

It only shows up on IP addresses that haven't visited the runescape website before. (pointless for stuff like libraries etc, where people have been their before)

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Don't give up.

-- 2.5M/hr profit

My problem is I can't stay nearly long enough. On most trips I last about 5-6 kills, yet I see people with my stats and equipment (sometimes worse) lasting up to 20 or 25 kills. The actual killing I find fun, they're kind of like mini-jads, but every time something goes wrong that causes me to lose more food than I should. It always just seems like a stroke of bad luck, but the fact that it's happened on twelve trips is making me think I must be doing something wrong :\

Yes, if something happens like that for 12 trips that just means your methodology is wrong.

In the WORST case scenarios, where you have more than 2 TD's on you, the best solution is always to LOG OUT and redo the lure. This will save you tons of food.

You should almost NEVER have 3 TD's attacking you simultaneously (some exceptions). If 3 attack you for more than 5 seconds, youre doing something wrong.

Make sure you're in the right luring spots. The best luring spot is the northeast one, if you're just learning to lure. If you use the middle north one, it's easy to get attacked by the other TD's if you didn't pre-lure them. Best is to start out luring at NE and then once you have an intution of which TD's should go where, should you use the middle north one. Technically, middle north is faster since you can do two spawns, but for simplicity's sake I always do NE.

To unspam:

Here's my TD log. I use 2 uni pouches for each trip, but only use about 20 minutes of the second uni. I bring 10 potss per trip (sometimes only 5 if I don't have that much time). Most of this log was when I didn't have extremes, and I don't have turmoil. I use rune cbow with broad bolts and BGS. I've recently switched to whip after getting extremes. The rate is about the same.

Note that trips are significantly (20%-50%) longer with soul wars cape. The real kills per trip limitation is prayer.

tdlog.jpg

One IMPORTANT thing people forget that kills per trip isn't always important. In the case of TD's, the overhead time (banking, preparing) is very minimal - I can get ready within 3 minutes. The speed of the kills is important. The trips where I get low amounts of kills reflect where I only bring 5 prayer pots, and say, 5 spec restores. These speed up my kills. Also, I end a lot of my trips early because friends call me to hang out in the middle of them / people come and bother me etc.

My empirical droprate is roughly 1/270. Given the ~1000 kill sample size, I should say it's fairly accurate.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top