Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

lolitems.png

I wonder how many 99s I could have bought instead of this stuff :L.

Things under stronghold books are goblin mail. Brass necklaxes and chargebows on the right.

May I suggest Black Spears? I believe they only come from Shades of Mortton.

1ymgR.png

So fast. So very very fast.

Really? Maybe now's the time to replace that robe I lost in Dom Tower. Well, if Void is worth using for anything now. I haven't touched it since EoC.

2dgucz6.png

Really? Maybe now's the time to replace that robe I lost in Dom Tower. Well, if Void is worth using for anything now. I haven't touched it since EoC.

Can't tell you whether it's worth it or not, but PC is a peace of piss at the moment. If you are with people who know what they are doing, games won't last 90 seconds. Of course, double Commendations for the weekend helps aswell ;)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Can't tell you whether it's worth it or not, but PC is a peace of piss at the moment. If you are with people who know what they are doing, games won't last 90 seconds. Of course, double Commendations for the weekend helps aswell ;)

How are games so short with the portal shields? Or am I missing an update?

They seemed to be dropping faster than before along with the portals themselves. Longest game I've had thus far was just a tad over 2mins. Obviously going to vary team to team.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

They seemed to be dropping faster than before along with the portals themselves. Longest game I've had thus far was just a tad over 2mins. Obviously going to vary team to team.

W53 was fast getting into games on vet boat and fast wins. :) Was able to get a new robe and upgrade it. Also got one of each of the Hybrid boots during, lol. No tards trying to get people to move to a "maxed" world either. Just some prick with their vex in front of the lander, but what are you going to do.

2dgucz6.png

W53 was fast getting into games on vet boat and fast wins. :) Was able to get a new robe and upgrade it. Also got one of each of the Hybrid boots during, lol. No tards trying to get people to move to a "maxed" world either. Just some prick with their vex in front of the lander, but what are you going to do.

Hopped to a non-theme world and smashed through, we had 25 people so it worked perfectly. Anyway, unspam to annoy meam. He altared out while I was afk, came back to hold the world. That 1m plz.

1yqJU.png

1yreU.png

LSable effigies hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

[hide]1yrwV.png[/hide]

Was close to 98 a couple days ago so decided to grind it out :D

FTFY

• Like 1

In case anyone is curious as to what the tzhaar whip looks like..

screenshot20121208at110.png

Looks like a very long flail to me.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

People were spamming emotes and broke the boat. Good stuff. It was broken for about 20 minutes.

Not particularly wise since it ruined their own gain, but still amusing.

boati.png

People were spamming emotes and broke the boat. Good stuff. It was broken for about 20 minutes.

boati.png

I am glad I got my void pieces before dbags came. There is a bug where the boat will crash if someone sets up an achievement spammer from sgs.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

boati.png

It's not the emotes. I think it's just the sheer number of people.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000