Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Nt4Xok9.jpg

I love to clear a node single-handedly then use a ton of frags all at once for an instant takeover... That's 15 Butcher Demons if you can't see them all!

NAR532n.jpg

The symmetry of Chaos!

HdzIu0d.png

Someone glitched the customization interface. First time seeing Kethsi set in that great of detail :P (have only ever seen the helm "for real")

2dgucz6.png

[HIDE]1Z4MTYs.png

[/HIDE]

So I wanted to do Arma for my task of Aviansie. I ended up getting a plate which was pretty cool. I got an elite from one of the minions. It's late so I'm about to go to bed. I'm like, nah, I'll do this clue and then go to bed.

Then.

[HIDE]

x984puK.png

[/HIDE]

That happened. Screenshot got messed up so

[HIDE]

z4IANi8.png

[/HIDE]

So I'm glad I didn't go to sleep. I misread it as 926k and was like "awesome." Then I saw the dye and read it again and was like " :D"

Didn't feel like cropping either. sorry.

Hope you didn't sell on the GE.

Selling a shadow or barrows dye on the GE doesn't matter at all. The buy/sell margins are so pathetic on those items that whatever it sells for is going to be extremely close to what they're actually worth. Blood/3a on the other hand is a different story since they're both off the GE.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

last%20logged3_zpsmvrqs39z.png

I've been gone a long time...

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

First rare drop from Heart of Gielinor:

ejfKJC6r.png

Last kill of the instance too! Nice surprise... 150ish Vindicta & Gorvek kills (350ish HoG bosses killed in total). Maxed reputation and finally got some better PvM-things (Dominion tower gloves, Dreadnips, and Asylum surgeon ring).

Hoping to get the Gorvek pet. I want a dragon pet, but dislike all of them (boss and otherwise) save for Rawrvek.

ozXHe7P.png

350 total kills but max rep???? Were you farming the minions?

Sorry, wasn't clear--only max reputation with Zaros. Much less impressive :P. I did bounties daily, and turned in all seals to the Zarosian guy.

ozXHe7P.png

b3QhzrO.png

Sweet. I'm also getting up to 20-30 more fps when playing with this new client (all settings ultra compared to previous all settings maxed). Btw I didn't have MSAA anti-aliasing on the second picture, explains the rather sharp lines on things.

u5zhkTY.gif

pLdrrON.png

I've finally completed raids.

Sadly, it wasn't before a good portion of my friendships fell apart because of raids :'(

But still, I'm free from the pull to loot whenever I can! I can casualscape again!

But.. I'll still raid, and help everyone I can get their loots :)

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

4lWNdzX.png

ZcaOjnD.png

I just got the ancient elven wedding ring!

Twice!

BACK TO BACK

WHY CAN'T I GET VALUABLE DROPS LIKE THIS??

• Like 2

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Global warming

jZvSCkA.gif

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkE8aWfLFT8

He kept running towards my pile of Iron ore on the floor that I was dropping while mining, but only picking up one (if even), before returning to his clay rocks, then going back and forth between my pile of iron ore and his clay rocks, picking up 1 every so often. He hasn't said a thing the entire time I was here, and didn't say a thing every time I did this either.

I made a trail of Iron ore leading away from the mine towards Port Sarim and he followed it up to a certain point before going back, so then I made a trail from Hobgoblins back to the mine, and he also followed that, but he was smart enough not to go past a certain point, where he ended up standing there doing nothing for like a minute before going back to the mine.

Then I had the idea of doing this, and it worked pretty consistently, except every so often he'll end up running for long enough to actually pick up the ore. :P oh well

And the entire time, he just kept acting like this without saying a word. Yeah, pretty sure it's gotta be a bot, and it was pretty hilarious watching him do this.

Interesting part is that's a new account, because it was like Lv. 6 Mining when I got there and started mining my Iron, lol.

--------------------------------------------------------

xvhQSB0.png

Always interesting to see people making the good old lines of fire. You don't see that often much anymore.

• Like 2

Ah good old mining bots, the bane of my RS existence. May they all be drowned in lava. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...