Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

It takes about 5 minutes of pickpocketing before they catch you. At most you would be able to cycle between four clans with 0 downtime (assuming you dont start pickpocketing/moving on asap)

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Welp

fb88b58618.png

24d1468945.png

And yet Barrows dye doesn't even get a world broadcast. Guess I don't need to log onto my main anymore for a while now.

So much for Friday the 13th. To be fair though this is probably monumental bad luck considering what I could have gotten instead, but very lucky nonetheless.

Beat that, Sally

At less than 1/100,000 per roll, in a 4-item clue, that's like less than 1/25k. Or if that's actually 2x10k (no clue how the common table works) then that would make 5 but that's still 1/20k if that were the case. Crazy when you think about it.

Shame it's got so little fashionscape value though. For the rarest treasure trail item, it sure isn't worth all that much. Not that I'm complaining, I'll take it. :P

2089m

926fb3d76b.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Oh my

rleZ4D7.jpg

You know what, I'm glad that this boss requires antipoison. Supreme overload salves are useful!

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

5e59bf14dc.png

Gotta do Hunter at some point. How annoying is Hunter?

Also

5703fe5cf4.png

(Slightly skewed towards Trahaearn because I have a tendency to start there whenever I get back from doing other stuff for a while.)

Loot from roughly 6 days (anywhere around 6-10h days) because I never bothered to keep all the loot from 99 (also I needed gp)

305bf01819.png

f16511f457.png

Doesn't include pure GP loot, make that roughly 30m pure gp? Or so. idk