Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

cc6c9d96afb6a12e8d3dd7dc60c56fb7.png

111 hards done!

nice I've done a lot more overall. none so far but I'll get eventually. would feel so great. congrats  :D

Yey

ca50f98c4c.png

congrats  :D one of my favorite skills now 

My accounts: Disbarring,Mint Mocha,Shiny Rotom, Pastrami sub---   my g&a

https://twitter.com/Disbarring ----you might see updates more frequently on here along with other things.

Honestly the exp doesn't matter so much to me. I'll just happen to get 120/200M and I'll still be doing it even after 200M.

It's just such a nice and easy way to get afk money for bonds every two weeks, and it's arguably the best source of Hard and Elite clues.

Then at some point I'll maybe hopefully get the pet, but if I don't then oh well. I'm definitely bound to get it eventually but it's not really my goal. :P

b802aaa1f4.png

Finished getting my 200 stack of Biscuits though.

Sooooo awesome

a8e2a65045.png

Been wanting that bow for a while, couldn't find anything else that looked this good. So I looked it up and figured out it was part of Spirit Hunter outfit that costs 600 Runecoins (rip)

3 Bonds being 585 Runecoins, and I had 14 Runecoins leftover from previous stuff, so I'd be stuck at 599 but Jagex is kind and gave me the last one for free. So I sold stuff and scraped the money for bonds, then when I went to buy it I realized it came with the walk animation so I was like, niiiiice. Never noticed that when I looked it up on the wiki. Kind of a nice surprise since I was initially buying this just for the bow, lol. I don't even like the outfit.

It looks kinda funny with a 2h sword, and not bad at all with a staff, but it looks so beastly with a bow though.

There are several skull tricks in the game right now, don't bring ANYTHING valuable, as you will lose it, even if you don't attack anyone, there are glitches to get you skulled and then you will get maced by a 10 man team.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

synEE.png

Yesterday, I managed to defeat Telos for the first time! This also means, I have re-comped :3! Took me 10 months with Invention, which I got 120 only a week ago!

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Finished the last story mission finally, lol. 55% with Merchant and FotS first try so that's nice. Also my crew sucks.

b85cfb56c9.png

It gave me -just- enough chi and I already had over 100 Plate so it gave me more than enough.

Too bad I'll never ever use them, but now the collection is complete and it looks cool.

(I'm still "trying" to get a 35k Combat captain, and some other 35k one for my first ship.)

• Like 1

I like the vindicta swords overrides. Look like some nasty weapons.

Actually to be fair, I'm going to repeat this here :)

Vindicta has melee armor, and drops a 2h melee weapon. There exists the 1h melee overrides.... she should drop 1h melee weapons, too. Also, Telos' zaros drop is a sword.

Helwyr has magic armor, and drops a magic weapon. Telos' seren drop should had been the staff, not the bow!!

Twins armor is ranged, but they drop 1h melee weapons?! They should had dropped ranged weapons.. Telos' zammy drop is a hybrid item (ability), but it should had been the bow.

Greg's armor is hybrid, but he drops ranged weapons. He should drop a 2h weapon that can be switched between styles. Telos' sliske items shouldn't had been the staff, it should be the multi glass reprisal ability.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum