Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

World 18 Drop Party

09feb18115641jw2.png

I heard about it from Red when there was ~88 seconds left. He said it was in world 99, so there I hopped. Due to my Dc issue I dc'd over 9000 times while trying to get in. I got in, dc'd. Reconnected, ran towards the party room and just as I arrived the balloons stopped falling and I dc'd again. Minutes later "27M Drop Party in world 99" a friend says. Same result, I hop there keep dc'ing. Great, I think. I get back on as the balloons are falling and I clicked one, "Coins" I see on the ground,

"Great!" I say to myself (There was 19M cash in the partychest), I click on them and as I do "Connection Lost - Attempting to Reastablish". No, I didn't reconnect. FFFFFUUUUUU-

(No screenie of this Drop Party, but it was A whip, fury, 19M cash, Bandos boots, Vesta's plate & legs, Statius's full helm and 160 sharks.)

EDIT:

I happen to have one. They ain't got a use in RS2 at all. I'll get a pic when im banking.

=D> =D> #-o #-o

someone get hacked? :cry:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

java2009021819134913aw4.jpg

Heck yes.

Got it over 5+ people with higher LS then me, hadn't got a drop in 10+ kills, it was a new world that we managed to get one kill by speccing over a team with double our people and levels.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

giantenemycrabtz7.png

It's the Sony E3 2006 Press Conference all over again... :wall:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

[hide=]

Heck yes.

Got it over 5+ people with higher LS then me, hadn't got a drop in 10+ kills, it was a new world that we managed to get one kill by speccing over a team with double our people and levels.

[/hide]

110 gs only?! let me in on that! nice drop and alt-f4'ing :lol:

[hide=]

Heck yes.

[/hide]

We SAY that, but we only let in 120+ unless we're just starting :lol:

Oh, and for those of you who don't know, I alt+f4ed moments after this picture was taken - BEFORE I picked up the hilt. Apparently smashing your hands against the keyboard to type isn't a good idea -.-

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

[hide=]

Heck yes.

[/hide]

We SAY that, but we only let in 120+ unless we're just starting :lol:

Oh, and for those of you who don't know, I alt+f4ed moments after this picture was taken - BEFORE I picked up the hilt. Apparently smashing your hands against the keyboard to type isn't a good idea -.-

it's not efficient. :D

[hide=larger image]90Range.png[/hide]

Took me long enough to get 90, but thanks to avians I almost have the money I need now for 99 smith. Just need to get like 160 SC hammers. Fun!

About 59 hours of Stealing Creation if you get 20 points per game, which is one tool per game, though you'll probably get more points than that every game. That's 20 minutes per game plus 2 minutes in between games.

Good luck on 99 Smithing!

[hide=larger image]90Range.png[/hide]

Took me long enough to get 90, but thanks to avians I almost have the money I need now for 99 smith. Just need to get like 160 SC hammers. Fun!

About 59 hours of Stealing Creation if you get 20 points per game, which is one tool per game, though you'll probably get more points than that every game. That's 20 minutes per game plus 2 minutes in between games.

Good luck on 99 Smithing!

Or you could join fastsc clanchat and do 12-minute games with 2 minutes in between and average 90 points, or 4.5 tools an hour.

And... ouch.

bruno can learn lots from this awesome video:

I LOVE THE COMBOS, too bad it doesn't work too well for higher leveled players.

[yt]F5ZH9_kfHgk[/yt]

Why does he do all that stupid video editing? It hurts my eyes.

lalalasig2.png

288qgyx.png

!

You, my friend, have problems...

DeviledEgg24.png

And... ouch.

[yt]F5ZH9_kfHgk[/yt]

Why does he do all that stupid video editing? It hurts my eyes.

yah same here, but crazy uber awesome specs. Makes me scared to go out there.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

World 18 Drop Party

09feb18115641jw2.png

Look at that dragon plate... :?:

[yt]F5ZH9_kfHgk[/yt]

That's like watching Bwuk Im Pb hybriding.. :shock: (I know it's speeded up)

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)