Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Welfare dharoks :thumbsup:

I have no idea how that youtube url got there, was some music I was listening to in another tab :?

I need one more 'Wow!' clip, then I'm going to upload it. And I also have some really important exams next week, so don't expect too much.

090515163643.png

Good fight son.

Haha, at first I thought it was you making the epic kill inside G.E. then I saw 0 HP and laughed at the full inventory of food and fake cash.

P.S. PvP worlds? All the cool kids are at BH worlds.

090515163643.png

Good fight son.

Haha, at first I thought it was you making the epic kill inside G.E. then I saw 0 HP and laughed at the full inventory of food and fake cash.

P.S. PvP worlds? All the cool kids are at BH worlds.

Oh, it's not fake. Not my pic either.

090515163643.png

Good fight son.

Should have moved the cash pile 1 pixel to the right, for the rest it's a decent fake.

Zoom in and you'll see that:

- The furthest right stack of coins doesn't align properly.

- Shadows are unequal under the icon tabs - showing some sort of pixel modification without smooth transition - My guess is the magic wand tool in photoshop without subtly blurring out the

excess

- Certain items do not properly align vertically with other items (potion and black d'hide is the easiest to see without exporting the image)

- Nobody would PK with 142M on them for no reason.

2v8sgvs.png

Don't need the image again really

Good fight son.

Should have moved the cash pile 1 pixel to the right, for the rest it's a decent fake.

- Shadows are unequal under the icon tabs - showing some sort of pixel modification without smooth transition - My guess is the magic wand tool in photoshop without subtly blurring out the

excess

- Certain items do not properly align vertically with other items (potion and black d'hide is the easiest to see without exporting the image)

LOL, seriously- it's not fake. The Black D'hide isn't aligned with the potion? LOL

PK? It's a 26ker, who didn't realise he had that cash on him. (Look at the inventory)

090516161902.png

Shadows; the same, alignment; the same.

[hide=Fake (?) Image]

Don't need the image again really

Good fight son.

excess

LOL, seriously- it's not fake. The Black D'hide isn't aligned with the potion? LOL

PK? It's a 26ker, who didn't realise he had that cash on him. (Look at the inventory)

[/hide]fake.png

Does my image look fake (apart from the image title)? :-w Was a two minute paint job. Not saying that the original was fake or not, but it shows how it could have been done. Mine may be a bit off though but it won't be impossible to overlay it correctly.

imagangster.png

I've heard that some people think having more money on them improves drops, so maybe he was 26king?

No, he just forgot to bank it.

Do you know this guy personnaly? is this why you are answering every question related to it?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I've heard that some people think having more money on them improves drops, so maybe he was 26king?

No, he just forgot to bank it.

Do you know this guy personnaly? is this why you are answering every question related to it?

Yes.