A new rare?

JordanGM

I went to the cooking guild today, and decided to make some wine..

I grabbed grapes and filled a jug up with water, and then I noticed it was unfermented.. I thought it was cool so I ran to the bank and tried to note it like I did before on old accounts. But it wouldn't let me. I'm sure I've done it before. Positive.. If someone did it before and still has the account with it on it, they'd be able to sell it wouldn't they...

Is this the most recent known rare?

jordangmsunset.jpg

even if that is true, someone would have had to have it NOTED when they made it untradeable. Jagex probably forsaw this and made them all into normal wines or removed them from the game. Noted items are considered a different item from the same item unnoted, in terms of the programming.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

even if that is true, someone would have had to have it NOTED when they made it untradeable. Jagex probably forsaw this and made them all into normal wines or removed them from the game. Noted items are considered a different item from the same item unnoted, in terms of the programming.

Pretty sure what he said is correct. But I'm also sure that you never could anyway.

Costantino.png

From what I understand, you're saying that they made it so the wines are no longer notable, but the un noted version is still available. So only the noted wines are discontinued. (And yes I am talking about un-fermented wines)

Dunno about fermented wines, I've never made those on Runescape or in real life. But the old noted ones might be, but who would buy them anyways. And if they deposited it in the bank, it will forever be an unnoted one I think. So you'd have to always carry them around.

But maybe it's a rare.

I went to the cooking guild today, and decided to make some wine..

I grabbed grapes and filled a jug up with water, and then I noticed it was unfermented.. I thought it was cool so I ran to the bank and tried to note it like I did before on old accounts. But it wouldn't let me. I'm sure I've done it before. Positive.. If someone did it before and still has the account with it on it, they'd be able to sell it wouldn't they...

Is this the most recent known rare?

You couldnt note unfermented wines since long ago.

People were selling these unfermented wines like they were rares (while there was nothing special about them) and Jagex decided to make them unnotable.

So it could be that you have noted these wines before.

This is nothing special, this update has been introduced long ago. :wink:

-Locked.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]