almost *proof* summoning is coming

Adicolorz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rawr!

You all have it wrong, summoning spells will be a separate prayer book, not one of the alternate spell books! I'm willing to bet a tuna on it.

((note: doesn't currently have a tuna, but will get one as soon as/if she is proven wrong))

Into the wilderness, where all can see, no skiller bots to bleed my eyes, and danger at every turn!

Watch me, visit me, pk me.

JAGeX won't do it. It's due to limitations by Java. If someone was training summoning, there would be literally hundreds of creatures near them which would cause tremendous lag. If multiple people did this, bye bye servers.
Your joking right?, java isnt as limited as you think, but what makes you think there wouldnt be limits to what you could summon? (id guess 4 monsters max at aany time, but its likely to be only 1).

+1. Java is not limited at all (see sig). The only limitation is the power of RuneScape's current engine (which isn't very powerful).

Besides, the GWD has like 150 monster spawns. I don't see any server crashes.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Jagex design letter

In this month we'll be making flying rocks, a new talking tree, and exploding bananans!

Zomg!! it says Jagex!! Zomg asploding bananas!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you do not realize the above sarcasm, then sir or madam, you fail at life, kindly remove your existence from the planet Earth, thank you, good day.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png