If u could have 1 real challenge:

the_murder21

If u could have 1 real challenge of hard monsters, where u will actually need a team of 5 to 10+ ppl to beat with a reward of keeping 4-5 items everytime u die.

If u could have something like this, how would u name it, what lvl would the monsters be?

Post ur thoughts of this :D

Also, ppl who say we already got God Wars, every monster can be solod so it aint a challenge.

The+Murder21.png

Masters jadder The Murder21 Vids:

Jad + rubber chicken = fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN1EpLely_Q

I think it should be in questioneers.

OT: I think it'd be lvl 1111 that can KO anybody if he's not using protect prayer. It'd be name THE DISTROYER!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I think it should be in questioneers.

OT: I think it'd be lvl 1111 that can KO anybody if he's not using protect prayer. It'd be name THE DISTROYER!

Tbh it would be like jad and is a noob

The+Murder21.png

I found jad hard :oops: (nah hes easy but if you make one mistake you need to play for another 2-3 hours for the next attempt)

Well a monster that's around level 900 with mage/ranged attacks that spawn minons with melee/range/magic attacks would be quite an challenge if they made one.

igsig.png

A wide open room square room, with no safespots. A monster that uses all three attack styles and deals heavy damage. Protection prayer is inefficient here.

Entity

It has no displayed level

250 HP form 1; 200 HP form 2; 100 HP Form 3

• Form one is the most aggressive; it can hit up to 35 to all players at once.

Form two is much slower, but can hit a max of 45 to two players at once.

Form three is the fastest, but has a max of 15; can only hit one player at a time.

The risk will be well rewarded; chances of a few new drops.

• [*:xz65nufe]A mage weapon that has a special attack, increasing damage and accuracy of the attack by 20%

[*:xz65nufe]A Range weapon that has a special attack in which it shoots an arrow far into the sky to fall down on the opponent while you proceed to shoot two arrows simultaneously at the target. The three hit with less accuracy but more power. Only two damage splashes are shown.

[*:xz65nufe]Three sets of melee armour (helm, plate, legs); one with high crush defense, one with high slash defense, and one with high stab defense. Each one has strong negative bonuses against the other two forms of attack. Neutral mage and range bonus on both.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Has anyone done the second part of the HAM questline, where you fight off the villain who keeps using prayer depending on your attack style?

That, only with a monster much stronger than the ones in the God Wars Dungeon, preferrably under the banner of Guthix such as a giant serpent or an elf crystal creature that is immune to his target's attack style. It could also go another way and have it immune to any singular or dual attack styles and only be harmed when attacked by the three styles at the same time.

I have no particular names for it but that would definetly force players to work in teams to kill the boss.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

something which drains stats as it hits you and disables the effects of armour(basically striping the armour from you as you fight).teh armours we have in game beasically allow us to match anything in game and taking it away from you temporarily or putting it in youre inventory may increase the difficulty.it has to use all 3 attack styles and poison like kril(the zammy boss).I think the only boss which people are struggling with is the saramodin boss with the armadyll boss a close second

tifsdac6mc.gif

every monster can be solod so it aint a challenge.

Go solo Commander Zilyana and let me know how it goes. I'm 126 and i've tried Full Verac and Verac + Bandos Godsword. Neither one worked, I got her to about half health before I had to tele.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

It would just need to be able to hit 80+ in all forms of combat, and sme special abilities making it hard to take down. Level doesn't matter in my opinion. Look at mithril dragons, they are 304 and you can only kil 1 - 2 per trip. Now look at zamorak boss. 650, and done right can be killed 1 - 4 ish times a run, solo.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

A real challenge is to max out anyskill w/o buying anything. Like slayer. Theres no real challenge in praying/eating against a monster. Maybe if they come out with a new high level monster that you can't bring food/ppot/guthan. I think this would be really hard. :-k

oie_080707215636np9.png

A real challenge is to max out anyskill w/o buying anything. Like slayer. Theres no real challenge in praying/eating against a monster. Maybe if they come out with a new high level monster that you can't bring food/ppot/guthan. I think this would be really hard. :-k

u might have a good point there :-k

The+Murder21.png

a monster like kamil (from desert treasure quest), drains prayer quickly, hits hard, has like 300hp. one maybe 2 forms.

no safespots and protection prayers only work 50% like in wildy.

you'd need quests and a high slayer lvl and such to kill it

a monster like kamil (from desert treasure quest), drains prayer quickly, hits hard, has like 300hp. one maybe 2 forms.

protection prayers are 100% all the time, and 50% against other players.

but how about the slayer master vannaka being a person to fight?

one day your doing slayer and vannaka gets pissed off from you asking him who to fight so vannaka just says how about you fight me you annoying little child?

then he whips out a bandos gs with full 3rd age on plus kite and hits a 50 with spec automatically to start each fight and removing 50 of your def then the fight starts and you cant use prayer, food, mage, range nor guthans

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

protection prayers are 100% all the time, and 50% against other players.

but how about the slayer master vannaka being a person to fight?

one day your doing slayer and vannaka gets pissed off from you asking him who to fight so vannaka just says how about you fight me you annoying little child?

then he whips out a bandos gs with full 3rd age on plus kite and hits a 50 with spec automatically to start each fight and removing 50 of your def then the fight starts and you cant use prayer, food, mage, range nor guthans

I'm sorry, but then it will just be impossible to beat him.....

2j3qh46.jpg