My Tarot readings of forum users.

trapical

Well, I'm done reading cards for a while. At time of this post I will no longer respond to any requests/questions posted here. I thought about keeping this on going but it takes an enormous amount of time and I ahve school work. Well, I hope you all enjoyed your predictions and be sure to let me know if they come true :wink:

Original message:

Hey everyone, its Tarot time (pronounced Ta-roh). For those of you that don't know Tarot cards are the cards gypsies use to predict your future.

A deck of Tarot cards is different in the way that it it only has 12 cards in a suit. 1-9, jack/10, queen/11, king/12. There are 2 jokers and 4 suits: Cups (equal to hearts, means happyness and love), Coins (equal to diamonds; means wealth, both monetary and interpersonal), Clubs (equal to clubs (duh), represents conflict or trouble), and Swords (equal to spades, means aggresion and overall bad things)

Note that those are my interpretations of the suits and the interpretation my deck knows. To some people the suits mean different things, and good for them but my deck works like mentioned above.

So with all that aside let's start the readings shall we? Just post here with 3 things:

- A specific question you have to ask the Tarot. Examples are "next week is prom, how will it go?", or "What does my future job outlook look like?". If you don't have a question simply state that and I will do a broad reading for your future in general. Also, yes or no questions can be asked.

- The time frame your question is referring to. Do you want the reading to be about your future 2 weeks from now, or your future life in 10 years?

- Your first name (optional)

It was fun,

-Trapical

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

How will my golf game go?

2 days

Jonny (Ya can't track me down without last so ha no one gets to kill me!)

It better be good *shakes fist*

*Posts with skepticism*

I must be honest, this isn't personalized much at all. These results you give could apply to anyone here, since there isn't any particular aspect to it that relates to any one person. But, here goes...

How will my future be within the next three months?

Peter

peterstretchfn5.gif

How will my golf game go?

Hmm, *deals cards*

*rubs forehead*

Wow, well the short answear is "Not good" :?

The long reply is as follows. First card is unside down queen of swords, the queen represents a bad form or whatever the suit is; however since the suit is already a bad one AND the card is upside down they cancel each other out. Meaning something bad will happen at the beginning but in the end it won't be anything major.

Second card is 4 of swords, meaning a petty unfortunate thing will happen.

Third card is a 6 of swords (you sure got a lot of swords in the reading...) so once again you will have a mess up, this one a little greater, but not to horrible.

4th card is 4 of coins, so thats good.

5th card is ace of coins, an Ace means the minimum of whatever the suit is; so you will not get anything worth anything money during the golf game, thats obvious.

Final 2 cards is a jack of coins and a king of clubs. The jack means in the end you will suddenly realzie that in fact you DID get something of value out of the game; the king of clubs signifies conflict in the end of the compition, it may be personal conflict and it may be physical.

Whew, that was harder then I thought. lol.

Damn you! Last time I come to you for fortune telling!! :P

Naw just kidding that was cool. I would ask another but it obviously took you a while and effort.

*Posts with skepticism*

I must be honest, this isn't personalized much at all. These results you give could apply to anyone here, since there isn't any particular aspect to it that relates to any one person. But, here goes...

Peter

It is safe to say, you are one of the most apathetic persons in the forum.

Just complimenting. :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

*Posts with skepticism*

I will make these predictions shorter since this takes much time :?

Short answer Peter: Good

Long Answer. First card is upside down jack of cups, this says that a new unexpected force of love or happiness will enter your life soon.

Next card is upside down 9 of cups, it shows that this happiness will continue but since the card is upside down this may not go as you plan. Next card is 9 of clubs, your happiness will be followed by an equal amount of conflict. Next card is 4 of clubs, more conflict.

Final card is ace of coins. You will not achieve much wealth in the next few monthes. :wink:

I dont like these things.

The reason this girl said for breaking up with me was "tarot cards and fate didn't mean for us to be together".

I don't like this whole "fate" thing, but why not try it :P

Will my play make it to Cities?

This week (7 daysss)

David

How will my Gr. 8 graduation be? (Like, will it be fun or boring for me or something)

Short answer ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ It will be pretty fun.

Full answer: First card is the 9 of cups, this shows that the celebration/party will start out will lots of fun and laughter, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s good news :). Next card is the queen of clubs, meaning in the middle of the whole thing a problem will arise, I canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t say what exactly but something that wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t supposed to happen will probably happen. Next card is the jack of swords, this is almost a replicate of the prior card, it means an unexpected bad thing will arise. It may mean more then 1 unfortunate thing will happen, or maybe the two cards are referring to the same event. The final card is the 3 of cups. The graduation will end in happiness, but a lower happiness then normal; perhaps this signifies that people will be somewhat sad that they wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t see all their friends again.

This reading was a quick one. I normally pick cards until I have at least 3 suits, however I got 3 suits after the first 3 cards. Feeling that 3 cards only give me part of the story, I took one more card. The other funny thing I noticed was that all the cards are right side up. This is very odd, since they should be half up and half upside down. I'm not sure what exactly it means, but I think it's a good thing ;)

- - - - -

Will my play make it to Cities?

I like yes/no questions, its a one card draw. A suit that is metal (coins, swords) means "Yes". A suit that isn't a metal (clubs, cups) means "no".

Let's take a peek at your card...

*shuffles deck, asks the deck the question...*

7 of clubs.

Aw, I'm sorry Smavey, the Tarot doubts it. Prove it wrong :)

- - - - -

how is my math grade going to turn out this quarter

Hmm, tough question. I have never done a reading that asked how good/bad something as specific as a grade will beÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

I choose a one card draw, the higher the number, the better your grade.

*does ritualÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ picks a card*

7 of coins.

7 is a high number, meaning your grade wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be perfect but it should be slightly above the average/what you think it will be/what it is now. ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the best I can do.

Is my current relationship going to last?

Short answer - yes

Go in depth: The cards show that right now or in the near future something unfortunate will befall your relationship, rest assured though, it will be very minor and it will be resolved easily. A while later you will again enter conflict with your partner, and this will also be resolved. In the end the 10 of coins tells me that you will gain much from the bond you share with your loved one, and there is no immediate end in sight.

- - - - -

Will I have a amazing year fishing this year?

Hmmm, interesting... The first card I received was the Joker. This symbolizes death or an end to something... However it was upside down, so don't worry about it :wink:

The cards show that unfortunately the season will start off slow, you will not get many fish for the first quarter of the season, this in turn will make you somewhat unhappy. However, after a while you will begin to catch fish more and more often and in the end you be catching ~3x as many fish as you were when the season started.

- - - - -

Ok..hmm...

What will my future in the next few years be like?

-Andrew

Well old friend, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a good question. Here goes...

First card is the upside down jack of clubs; a new, unexpected conflict will arise in the near future. The next card is the upside down queen of clubs, this regrettably hints that the problem will be a large one, but the fact that it is upside down hints that in reality the problem won't be terribly serious.

The next card is the 3 of clubs, which says that once again there is conflict in your life, but this time it is really minuscule, almost not worth noting.

The next card is the 8 of swords, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not good. Something unfortunate, like sickness, will plague you in about 3 years. Following that card is the joker, but it does not represent death for it is followed by the jack of cups (happiness). The joker symbolizes the end of an era for you. In about 4 years a part of your life will end and what follows will be a time that has much happiness and possibly romance.

Interesting enough, in 6 cards not one was a coin. This may simply mean your wealth is hard to measure, I think it means money will not be a big issue in your life in the future. Then again, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just my opinion :wink:

-trapical

(1 hour left...)

Will I get a date in the next three months? And what will the girl I get it with be like?

Thats a different sorta question. Well, here goes:

My predictions say Yes. An opertunity to date a girl will arise, and you will have a chance to go on a data if you so choose. The first card is a 9 of coins, showing that the girl will have things that you want. Following that is the 8 of clubs, this female will disagree with you on many issues, but the final card is the 9 of cups: if you continue to date this girl she will bring you much happiness.

Also the cards' numbers were 9-8-9. Those are high numbers, perhaps that means the girl will be a 8 or 9 on the "10" scale? :wink:

However I stress that this is the first date-specific reading I have done so it may be slightly off.

Name: Jen

Q: Will my job interview go all rite or will I say something dumb and **** up?

Well the one word reply is "good"

a high numbered coin shows that the outlook is good for sutch an event

(forgive me for the short responce, I am quite tired. lol)

Alright, here's one

How will my current relationship go?

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

How will my life be going in 1 month?

Arttu is my first name.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?