OMG shut up!!!

Dizzle229

I have a 10 year old cousin. And he wont shut up. The reason for this thread is to ask, what should I do? I hear the phone ring. Its him. " um, one time, in grand theft auto". I hang up. now my phone is ringing off the hook every 2 seconds. Sometimes i pick up, sometimes i dont. One time i picked it up and said, "um, im shhoting a guy, now im stealing his car", then for the next 10 minutes i hear his stupid laughing because he killed thee guy, then he hangs up. the second my phone hits the receiver he calls again. " hahahaha! i just flew the plane! hahahaha!", then i hung up on him. he calls again. "i wasnt done laughing you f***ing fa**ot! haahhahahahahahahaha! I said bad words! hahahahaha! if you tell on me i mess you a** up muthat f***a! hahahaha!". What do i do???!!! i cant get him to stop calling no matter what i do. I told him he was being annoying. his response? "Shut the f**k up you b**ch!". I could go on forever, but the phone is ringing as we speak, so ill get to the point. How do i stop him???

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 10 year old cousin. And he wont shut up. The reason for this thread is to ask, what should I do? I hear the phone ring. Its him. " um, one time, in grand theft auto". I hang up. now my phone is ringing off the hook every 2 seconds. Sometimes i pick up, sometimes i dont. One time i picked it up and said, "um, im shhoting a guy, now im stealing his car", then for the next 10 minutes i hear his stupid laughing because he killed thee guy, then he hangs up. the second my phone hits the receiver he calls again. " hahahaha! i just flew the plane! hahahaha!", then i hung up on him. he calls again. "i wasnt done laughing you f***ing fa**ot! haahhahahahahahahaha! I said bad words! hahahahaha! if you tell on me i mess you a** up muthat f***a! hahahaha!". What do i do???!!! i cant get him to stop calling no matter what i do. I told him he was being annoying. his response? "Shut the f**k up you b**ch!". I could go on forever, but the phone is ringing as we speak, so ill get to the point. How do i stop him???

Get your parents to answer the phone (assuming you live with them). Or return the favoure and call his place. Even if he is the one picking up, it should annoying his parents if they are there and they might start to wonder and come looking for the reason its ringing.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Beat him.

Seriously though, what the hell is a ten year old doing playing GTA?

This is America, remember?
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

You have three options

Threaten to beat him if he doesn't stop. IF he doesn't sotp, kick his bum.

Threaten to tell his parents if he doesn't stop. If he doesn't stop, tell them.

Do nothing about it and continue being furious.

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

I would just tell the parents that he shouldn't be playing GTA if he's going to act like a kid about that.

It could happen with any game. He seems like he just likes being an annoying douche, whether it be about he got the bigger machine gun or saved princess zelda he will still call.

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

I would just tell the parents that he shouldn't be playing GTA if he's going to act like a kid about that.

It could happen with any game. He seems like he just likes being an annoying douche, whether it be about he got the bigger machine gun or saved princess zelda he will still call.

Still games are rated mature for a reason. Not because of the age limit, but because he just doesn't seem mature enough to play it.

they bought it for him. they know what it is. they wont stop him. he pretty much rules them.

Have fun then, seems like you're little brother is going to be a pain for a while. Seriously, thats just bad parenting -- no wonder he's acting like a little douche.