OMG shut up!!!

Dizzle229

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would it be possible to re-direct your phoneline just for a few minutes? If it is, make sure you redirect the line to one of his parents cellphone. Then after that, call them and explaine why to them, and say that was the only way for you to get them to see how he behaves towards you. That should keep him quiet for awhile :)

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

next time he tries to ring you try and have a huuuge conversation with him (to raise his phone bill) it'l bore the hell out of ya but if the phone bill goes over ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã200 i would think his parents would go nuts and ban him from phone using ::'

try to top my current record of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã96 lol

Zaroterasu.png

Screw the calls, crank up the tunes, you'll be 'right and won't even hear the sucker ringing.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Am I the only one who realizes this is fake?

Judging from his posts (and the fact a lot of these 'annoying' kids do exist) I didn't make that assumption :?

Have his parents on the other line, and pick up his call... Let them listen to the stuff their kid is saying, then release the other line for speech :lol: He's going to be so embarrassed you could make jam out of the red on his face

Suicide is your only option

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Beat him.

Seriously though, what the hell is a ten year old doing playing GTA?

Think back to when you were 10. Did you ever think GTA was a cool game? Did you ask your parents to buy it for you, or if you could have it? Obviously this kid's parents are weak-willed and got him the game eventually, instead of telling him that he couldn't have it.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Why is everyone actually spending time to answer this kid, fake answers or not it's obviously a made up story. This kid just wants attention, why are you giving him what he wants? This may be hypocritical of me but hopefully this post will stop the flow of suggestions. Probably not but I had to put it out there.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Beat him.

Think back to when you were 10. Did you ever think GTA was a cool game? Did you ask your parents to buy it for you, or if you could have it? Obviously this kid's parents are weak-willed and got him the game eventually, instead of telling him that he couldn't have it.

The only GTA that was out when I was 10 was #1 and 2. (just had came out).

So no I wasn't really tempted. At any rate I did play games like Doom but the difference was I was mature enough. (I didn't 'brag' about killing stuff, lol).

Beat him.

The only GTA that was out when I was 10 was #1 and 2. (just had came out).

So no I wasn't really tempted. At any rate I did play games like Doom but the difference was I was mature enough. (I didn't 'brag' about killing stuff, lol).

And the part of doom 3 = AWESOME! :P

You wanna know what I'd do? If you have a cell phone, or some type of Audio recorder, I'd record the calls. From there, I'd go pay him a friendly cousin-cousin visit.

Then, I'd do what his parents didn't do...I'd take a belt/switch/brush/pan/tennis racket/baseball bat/anything else, bend him over, and wear his butt out. Seriously. If his parents came home and questioned your 'disciplinary actions', I'd playback the recordings of the phone calls, explain that he kept calling and cussing you, and then I'd probably ask permission to wear him out like that again if he ever called and talked to you like that again.

Seriously, that's what I'd do. If you wear their hind end out, they'll learn.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Go over and kill him fast/slowly. Use a gun/ sharp impliment. Or find snow, knock him out toss him in it, freeze him, toss him in a lake. Challange him to Mortal Comabt and FINISH HIM. Tell him he needs a new hobby reccomend collecting LOLcat pics. Send him to [Forbidden] and tell him that'll be him if he keeps playing gta. Send him to gtaforums, there are many other randoms there as well. Use him as a bike ramp. Lure him to the wildy and pk him for his itamsz!11. Find a whip and pretend he's an abysal demon who drops noted whips. \'

Immerce his hand/face/body in acid, then lol. :thumbsup: A few ideas.

I love you. =D

I like the one about recording the conversations, too.

Yus! Carl's loved. \'

My little brother has a friend like that. Keeps calling us because he has nothing better to do. We ignore him. Unhook the phones.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Beat him.

I hope to God Jack Thompson doesn't read this thread. :P

Heh, I'd find it ironic Mr. Thompson would join a fanboard of an internet game where you actively go around killing things - albeit in an unsatisfying and poor-looking way.