OMG shut up!!!

Dizzle229

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh-Oh... he just called me again...

"you know that runescape game you always play? i just made an account! now we can play all the time! but i have a question. what button shoots"?

this is scary news.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

"you know that runescape game you always play? i just made an account! now we can play all the time! but i have a question. what button shoots"?

this is scary news.

Siggied! :thumbsup: :XD:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

"Alt+F4"

Tell him to keep trying. He'll get it eventually ::' \'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Heh. Tell him that on the other side of the wilderness is an infinite item generator. That should get a couple laughs. My suggestions still apply if he bugs you too much. :twisted:

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I palyed when i was 7......just sayin... but i wasnt like him i wasnt like learning life functions from it.

Yeah banging [garden tools] and shooting them in the face is a real life function.

This is a temporary account. Ash6110 is my real one. As soon as I get my account back I will not be using this one anymore.

Thanks

Ash6110

Go over to his place and tear him a new one. :wink:

Or record the calls and play them back to his parents. OR you can snap his GTA CD. :D

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

Thanks Ronnii :D

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

go to his house without him knowing, dial 911. Leave, rinse, lather, repeat. If he's 10 years old and home alone, I'm pretty sure that's illegal. If not, he'll just be arrested/yelled at for dialing 911 and then lieing (sp?) about doing it :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

this is scary news.

Yeah. Right.

Stop feeding the troll, people.

Tell him to write down a phone number, but give him your, or his parents number. When he calls and acts like that, the parents would hear him & know whats up.

These Murder Thoughts on this thread scare me, lol. Don't kill the poor child!

~Alina

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

~Alina

Wuss :D

Unleash a pack of wild termites upon his house, and when he comes to stay with you because his house is gone, hide his clothes every morning.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

this is scary news.

Yeah. Right.

What will I do with all this spare troll bait I just bought then?

:(

this is scary news.

Yeah. Right.

Sell it to me for half of what you bought it at! \'

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

~Alina

Unleash a pack of wild termites upon his house, and when he comes to stay with you because his house is gone, hide his clothes every morning.

As opposed to domesticated termites? V:-sV

this is scary news.

Yeah. Right.

It's a deal, it's a steal...

Sell it to me for half of what you bought it at! \'

~Alina

As opposed to domesticated termites? V:-sV

Well, see, you got two varieties of termites: regular, mostly docile termites, who eat your house but don't cause too much of a problem, and your wild termites. These guys are like the Hell's Angels of the insect world. They trash everything, eat all the food, drink straight from the milk carton, and soil your soft linen sheets.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Next time he rings, just leave the phone on the side. It's costing him (well, his parents unless he's ringing from his mobile) the money - and the phone can't ring if it's off the hook. Eventually he'll realise you're not interested.

Quite a good put-down type thing to say.. Leave the phone on the side when he phones, then go for a pee or something useful that'll take you a minute or two, come back, and say "Sorry, just went and made myself a sandwich, what'd I miss?"

Works a treat :XD:

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Next time he rings, just leave the phone on the side. It's costing him (well, his parents unless he's ringing from his mobile) the money - and the phone can't ring if it's off the hook. Eventually he'll realise you're not interested.

Quite a good put-down type thing to say.. Leave the phone on the side when he phones, then go for a pee or something useful that'll take you a minute or two, come back, and say "Sorry, just went and made myself a sandwich, what'd I miss?"

Works a treat :XD:

Plugpoint92 ::'

Nice, "made myself a sandwich", I love it \' But what if someone important calls after he hangs up and before he realizes that he hung up?

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

But it's fun making sugestions! Like my wild termites one! \'

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif