OMG shut up!!!

Dizzle229

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't pick up the phone and stop making stupid topics about it?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

there must be some way to block his phone number :-k

we can't do that, thats the logical way!

=]

these comments are why i keep using tif ^_^

seriosuly beat the crap out of him or thrash his [wagon] at another game or if you want to be really sneaky tell him you need the toilet and pee on his bed. another good trick....

get some bicarbanet (i forget how to spell but u get the idea) of soda and put that in the top half of his toilet where the mechanics are

then put lotsa (i mean liek loads) of vinegar in the bit where u pee (also use the whoel tub of bicarb in the top half)

wait till he uses the loo and..BOOM!!!sudsy vinegray bubbles everywhere..

i have lodsa other trick but i need to remember them

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Record the phone calls, when he calls you back, play the tape and say that's what his parents are hearing when they come home.. If he doesn't stop calling you O:)

Owned.

\'

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Turn your phone off and put the phone off the hook or ring his parents considering they're your aunty and uncle and get them to stop him...

How hard was it to think of that? :|

just answer the call and leave it....

Lol I do that when I'm fighting with my partner... I'm so immature sometimes :-#

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I can think of a few ideas of what to do. What you actually do is of your own doing, so don't blame me.

1: Take a sledgie to his game system(s) and discs, then whack him upside the head.

2: Get a recorder, pick up the phone after turning it on, then set the receiver next to the recorder. *5 hours later* Hang up, save the recording, then play it to your and/or your cousin's parents.

3: Get some steel-toe boots, then proceed to tattoo the tread marks on his [donkey].

4: Make some thermite (iron rust mixed with aluminum (pipe scrapings made with 95%+ should do it), mixed together into a fine powder), get some magnesium tape, fill a pop bottle cap (or a pop can, depending on how much damage you want to cause) with the thermite, set it in the middle of his room, lead the magnesium outside the door with one end in the thermite, light the magnesium (matchstick or a cig lighter should do), run as if your life depends on it. CAUTION: If you look directly at the burning thermite, you may easily damage your eyes. It burns at 3000-4000 degrees Celsius (boiling point of water=100 Celsius), so almost everything that's within 15 feet of the stuff WILL ignite. Few things on this planet are capable of withstanding the heat. Keep the thermite AWAY from any intense heat sources (a matchstick shouldn't set it off, but don't risk it), as well as the magnesium tape. A basic garden flower pot should be sufficient to hold the stuff, even if ignited (if you're using it for the latter purpose, use 2). Use of this stuff when people are within 50 feet is highly unrecommended, unless if you like having a Murder charge on your criminal record.

If you want a demonstration of what this can do, look HERE.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I can think of a few ideas of what to do. What you actually do is of your own doing, so don't blame me.

1: Take a sledgie to his game system(s) and discs, then whack him upside the head.

2: Get a recorder, pick up the phone after turning it on, then set the receiver next to the recorder. *5 hours later* Hang up, save the recording, then play it to your and/or your cousin's parents.

3: Get some steel-toe boots, then proceed to tattoo the tread marks on his [donkey].

4: Make some thermite (iron rust mixed with aluminum (pipe scrapings made with 95%+ should do it), mixed together into a fine powder), get some magnesium tape, fill a pop bottle cap (or a pop can, depending on how much damage you want to cause) with the thermite, set it in the middle of his room, lead the magnesium outside the door with one end in the thermite, light the magnesium (matchstick or a cig lighter should do), run as if your life depends on it. CAUTION: If you look directly at the burning thermite, you may easily damage your eyes. It burns at 3000-4000 degrees Celsius (boiling point of water=100 Celsius), so almost everything that's within 15 feet of the stuff WILL ignite. Few things on this planet are capable of withstanding the heat. Keep the thermite AWAY from any intense heat sources (a matchstick shouldn't set it off, but don't risk it), as well as the magnesium tape. A basic garden flower pot should be sufficient to hold the stuff, even if ignited (if you're using it for the latter purpose, use 2). Use of this stuff when people are within 50 feet is highly unrecommended, unless if you like having a Murder charge on your criminal record.

If you want a demonstration of what this can do, look HERE.

Im worried how u found out about the 4th one :ohnoes:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I CANNOT UNPLUG THE PHONE. THE WIRE RUNS BEHIND A 500 PUND DESK THAT I DON'T FEEL LIKE MOVING.

You can unplug it from the phone, not the wall. Either works.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!