OMG shut up!!!

Dizzle229

Say you're going to [Female Dog] slap him then threaten to hack his game system so it can't play games anymore.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the same problem with my nephew except he asks mindless questions about runescape best way to deal with it is pretend you care and do something else while your on the phone if you don't want to make him upset

kirby-sig.gif

Sounds like my old neighbor.... Right age too. O.o Does his name happen to be Sam? Anyways, on topic though, just diconnect the phone, or tell him your numbers changed and give him your friends or something....

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Go over and kill him fast/slowly. Use a gun/ sharp impliment. Or find snow, knock him out toss him in it, freeze him, toss him in a lake. Challange him to Mortal Comabt and FINISH HIM. Tell him he needs a new hobby reccomend collecting LOLcat pics. Send him to [ForbiddenSite] and tell him that'll be him if he keeps playing gta. Send him to gtaforums, there are many other randoms there as well. Use him as a bike ramp. Lure him to the wildy and pk him for his itamsz!11. Find a whip and pretend he's an abysal demon who drops noted whips. \'

Immerce his hand/face/body in acid, then lol. :thumbsup: A few ideas.

Go over and kill him fast/slowly. Use a gun/ sharp impliment. Or find snow, knock him out toss him in it, freeze him, toss him in a lake. Challange him to Mortal Comabt and FINISH HIM. Tell him he needs a new hobby reccomend collecting LOLcat pics. Send him to [Forbidden] and tell him that'll be him if he keeps playing gta. Send him to gtaforums, there are many other randoms there as well. Use him as a bike ramp. Lure him to the wildy and pk him for his itamsz!11. Find a whip and pretend he's an abysal demon who drops noted whips. \'

Immerce his hand/face/body in acid, then lol. :thumbsup: A few ideas.

I love you. =D

I like the one about recording the conversations, too.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Tie him up, peel little pieces of skin from him and sprinkle some salt in the wounds. After you've done that, keep him tied up and roll him trough the olive oil, throw him in the desert and let him rot. What an annoying little bastard.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

So, a kid is ringing you up, splurting all this, while playing GTA.

Yeah, I'd uh, talk to his parents. Get them to confiscate the game and ground him at least. If they do nothing, then it's time to take matters into your own gunsImeanhands.

AHAHAAAAHAAA, oh god hahaa.

Seriously, yyou should get some friends around to listen to him, or even better, record it and put it onto the internet and send me a link.

While he sounds like a right little sh*t, it just sounds so bloody funny!!!

iteme3721.jpg

I don't even think this is important enough to render a thread. How old are you? Take some action. You could think for 10 minutes to yourself about what to do in the situation or make a topic about it and get the same replies.

I don't get it, unless this thread is a clever way to introuduce " How would you waste a 10 year old boy? "

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i