Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fail....uploaded the same attack level up picture twice...funny how none of the two above notice :P

Grats on attack and prayer and pharm and 121 combat, you going for 99 defence btw? <3:

Well of course we didnt notice, we dont look at his nooby levels, we just come to gloat about how much better we are.

Silly :shame:

<3:

Foth.png

99 DEF NAO!!!!!!!!

NOES 90 attack and strength first :P

You fail....uploaded the same attack level up picture twice...funny how none of the two above notice :P

Grats on attack and prayer and pharm and 121 combat, you going for 99 defence btw? <3:

hehe Silly me :twss: and thanks <3:

lol, i wanted wout to notice to keep some of his selfesteem, you just ruined it paul -.-

lol don't beat up paul hard

O gud. U win.

You need more farming levels though. Go get them!

O rly? I'll try k? ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the last 3 days or so have been spent doing homework and working and slaying on runescape, closing in on 84 slayer now.

Got 88 attack:

88attack.png

and I finished my 100th task giving me a minty 225 points:

100thtask.png

That's all for now, monday book presentation which I hope will go well :)

Au revoir

Sir, I believe we met at the Iron Dragons. You have WAY GOOD stats. Nice job, and good luck sir.

Thanks Turn, and irons are boring as heck #-o

Keep on slaying ;)

Grats on being a killing slave for 100 tasks <3:

Lol thanks, Duradel gives me bad killing tasks though :x

Page 3, pfft.

We need that dk trip now that your back to members :)

I miss our epic duo trips. :cry:

:twss:

<3:

lol thanks for saving this, and yeah we should do a trip, let me finish my combat goals first though :P

O hai <3:

100 tasks is epic :twss:

Heya Mylez <3:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got this gorgeous level yesterday, 1 more till I can get my own whips \'

84slayer.png

Also forgot to post some of the good clue rewards I've gotten lately so here they are. 3/7 clues I think :)

cluelvl3-36.png

cluelvl3-37.png

cluelvl3-38.png

I'm 20k off a strength level and 40k from an attack level at the moment so I'll update again soon ::'

Congrats on 84 slayer! Keep it up <3:

Thanks, I have ;)

So this weekend I was kind of hyped because of the new quest and the dragon part reward being worth 10m+. So I decided to go do some quests. I had 5 to go till I could do while guthix sleeps: All fired up, defender of varrock, meeting history, spirit of summer and summer's end.

All fired up, defender of varrock, meeting history and spirit of summer all were easy enough. I had some trouble with summer's end though, even though I only died once it was still one of the hardest quests I've done. I died almost twice at the last part aswell :oops:

Anyway I've completed them all:

defenderofvarrock.png

meetinghistory.png

Spiritofsummer.png

summersend.png

Forgot to take a pic after all fired up :wall: I've also lit all the beacons at once giving me the inferno adze \'

After that it was time for While Guthix Sleeps.

Quite a long quest, not too hard, only fight I had trouble with was against the Balance Elemental, the demons were easy as cake :D I did have a lot of fun though and it really had the wow effect even with a guide so 10/10 for jagex =D>

WhileGuthixSleeps.png

And I used 1 of the boosts on smithing giving me a long expected smithing level!:

91smithing.png

8 to go :twss:

And the other 3 I used on slayer skipping me a great deal of tasks and giving me this awesome milestone:

85slayer.png

Glad duradel got killed so maybe now I WILL get some spirit mages tasks or even abby demons :P

And I also sneaked this fishing level in:

87fishing.png

Plenty of update for now I'd say :P

Dayum wouter, you sure do know variety. There are a lot of different skills in that picture. Well, I suppose that's why you're so good - you don't bore yourself : P Congratulations on doing While Guthix Sleeps and 85 Slayer, those are some sick achievments! Good luck 90 Attack and Strength, they shouldn't take too long, should they? : )

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Awesome levels . Watch me fail in the meeting history pic

Now you need to get either 95 or 99 smithing, as yours isn't a round number anymore. Do it.

Hehe yeah you're a good fail :P

And I'll look into the smithing sometime :anxious:

Great update there.

Loving all of the levels, and the quests.

Keep going wout! <3:

Thanks <3:

Two words that have to be Said:

GRATZ WOUTER!!!!!!!!

There I said them :P

Lol thanks Sammy, they just had to be said :P

Dayum wouter, you sure do know variety. There are a lot of different skills in that picture. Well, I suppose that's why you're so good - you don't bore yourself : P Congratulations on doing While Guthix Sleeps and 85 Slayer, those are some sick achievments! Good luck 90 Attack and Strength, they shouldn't take too long, should they? : )

Lol, I never bore myself indeed, too hyperactive 8-) And they shouldn't take too long, 3 levels away :) Though now I'm focussing on defence more.

Congrats wouter on the amazing levels and nice clue rewards!

Nice smithing level. ::'

Thanks Val, sometimes clues are good to me ;)

:o

:shock:

You here, eh? :shock: <3:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoops forgot a bit about updating my blog :oops: Anyway got some nice levels ::'

Moooooore combat updates:

89attack.png

88strength.png

Note the 122 combat ::'

After these I've swapped to training defence in a desperate attempt to get 2k total with 99 defence. It probably won't work since I only have 4 total levels to go till 2k total and 3 of them have to be defence. So slayer and hp levels make this impossible :P Now I'm just racing Sentry Wolf to 99 agility, 99 defence for me, and he's ahead by like a level :x

Anyway, I got these 2 levels which I'm very happy with:

96defence.jpg

94hitpoints.png

Also squeezed this level in somewhere, got it from identifying farmed/dropped herbs :P

75herblore.png

6 more till 81? :o

There is only one Hart, 94 would be too much imo. :P

Keep it up Wouter, loads of awesme pictures so keep em coming. ;)

lol you're right, 94 would be waay too many :anxious:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I've been slaying like a beast but I could not match up to the extreme speed and load of time with which Sentry trained his agility. He has achieved 99 agility yesterday and I'm still stuck on 96 defence...Well congrats Sentry! :)

Not that I've been totally still, in fact I've done quite a bit. I've gained this slayer level:

86slayer.png

And this level while doing the circus for the first time, also giving me a ringmaster hat and shirt ::'

72agility.png

And I've done my first spiritual mages task, after my first 250 kills I still hadn't gotten any boots so that was one task lost. I got another spiritual mages task after that though which gave me my first pair of self-slayed boots \'

dragonboots1.png

That's all for now, 97 defence coming closer ::'