95 slayer on rune pure, 4 to go=)

07nov06-194214.png

I missed the message, but you can see by my stats that its 95 slayer.. And to anyone wondering, I have never, and never will use cannon while training slayer :shame:

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Lvl 107 Rune pure with 99 range, 99 hp, 99 mage, 99 att, 99 str and 98 slayer

Lvl 200 Maxed with 114 dung.

Norge ruler!

Woow, just one word, wow.

Totally amazing! Congratulations! =D> =D>

What master do you use? And how do you survive the higher level tasks like abby demons, etc.?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

What master do you use? And how do you survive the higher level tasks like abby demons, etc.?

Abby demons? Aren't their max hits like ...8?

Wow. 95 slayer on a rune pure. Very nice.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

Abby demons? Aren't their max hits like ...8?

Wow. 95 slayer on a rune pure. Very nice.

They may have the max hit of 8 or so, but they hit fairly good on 47 def.. Thats why i usually pray them, cost a bit, but ess, chains and clues usually makes up for it, and then there is Whips for profit. All higher lvl monsters i pray if i have to, or bank 1-2 times (like fire giants).

And i use Duradel as slayer master ::'

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Norge ruler!

nice, and whats wrong with using cannon on slayer? it wouldnt exist if it wasnt meant to be used tbh... and i can justify it cuz it gets up the skill i hate the most after getting 99 in it back in the day the old fashioned way with a mage short bow and a handful of arrows lol on my old main and then having it get banned kinda kills it ya kno? lol

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

nice, and whats wrong with using cannon on slayer? it wouldnt exist if it wasnt meant to be used tbh... and i can justify it cuz it gets up the skill i hate the most after getting 99 in it back in the day the old fashioned way with a mage short bow and a handful of arrows lol on my old main and then having it get banned kinda kills it ya kno? lol

I dont think there is anything wrong in using cannon, i just dont want to myself. When people hear or check my slayer lvl, they always assume i used cannon because of my combat lvl, so i just wanted to clarify it. I dont want to use cannon, because i want to be the first rune pure to 99 slayer without any use of cannon. That means i can only use the old fashion armor and methods=) Makes it more fun really, wanting to be first in anything (or second, not sure if any rune pure ever got 99 slay without cannon, if so, tell me).

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Norge ruler!

I dont think there is anything wrong in using cannon, i just dont want to myself. When people hear or check my slayer lvl, they always assume i used cannon because of my combat lvl, so i just wanted to clarify it. I dont want to use cannon, because i want to be the first rune pure to 99 slayer without any use of cannon. That means i can only use the old fashion armor and methods=) Makes it more fun really, wanting to be first in anything (or second, not sure if any rune pure ever got 99 slay without cannon, if so, tell me).

Lol god sword is reeaaaal old fashion lol

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Lol god sword is reeaaaal old fashion lol

I said Armor didnt I? Not weapon ^^,

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Norge ruler!

Um yeah, using a cannon won't invalidate your achievment. I personally would not see the point in going around telling people that you did it the slow way on purpose.

Anyway, 95 slayer is awesome no matter what :D

Thats your opinion, i personally think its a better achievement getting 99 slayer without ever using a cannon.. Like i would think getting 99 slayer without ever using weapon would be a better achievement.

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Norge ruler!

Slayer isn't hard without guthans. Guthans armor is a luxury, not a necessity.

Why don't you use a cannon while slayering? Are you on of those people that screams "PC PRODUCT!"? Soon people will be saying "Oh, you used a cannon to get 85 slayer? Well you cheated, I did it the real way." <.<

Why don't you use a cannon while slayering? Are you on of those people that screams "PC PRODUCT!"? Soon people will be saying "Oh, you used a cannon to get 85 slayer? Well you cheated, I did it the real way." <.<

Slayer may not be hard without guthans, but low def and only food to help, takes aaaalot longer time usually, if i dont pray. And i choose not to use cannon, if people want to use it, good for them, but i think its more fun and challenging without. And i do believe that PC ruined combat a bit, but the people who used it took advantage of it, i dont go around complaining about it.

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Norge ruler!

One thing and one thing only comes to mind when i saw that and it is this.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: that is the best slayer lvl I have ever seen on a rune pure.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

Well do you use sara gs at least? Or bones to peaches spell?

Its bandos gs. And i have bones to peaches, but i never use it, because i am always on lunar spells, so it doesnt really help me:P

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Norge ruler!

Anything not to get your hitpoints up. :uhh: